All Comments on 'Barbie Becomes Real'

by barnabus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Barbi never looked (or felt) so good.

Well thought out and well written. Good attention to detail, nice handling of Barbi's new emotions, as well as her "consciousness" of her history.

barnabusbarnabusover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks from Barnabus

Thanks for the comments and thoughts. A question for you! Do YOU think Barbi would react like this if she suddenly came to life?

In any case, Again, thanks for taking the time to respond. It's nice to know someone is reading and enjoying my work!

Barnabus

barnabus329@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

very good story, i liked the attention to detail the most.

was a pleasant read :)

tease_attacktease_attackover 15 years ago
lol! she likes GI joe better! so funny

a fun read ! nicely written.. creative.. loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:(

Not trying to sound like a bitch but I kinda feel bad for barbie. I mean she wakes up and this weird dude takes advantage of her..............that kinda sucks. ..... but other than that it was a good story and very detailed.......(virginal blood) (little to much)but entertaining. Can't wait to read another one of your slightly off and overly detailed stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Living Doll, and Back Again

So nice that Barbie could come to life and experience the joys of being a real woman, and so sad that she had to return to being only a doll. I would have ended the story differently, but it was a good tale nevertheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous