All Comments on 'Hard Choices'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
succa4luvsucca4luvover 9 years ago
Love the girls!

I'm a lesbian but it's always good to be reminded that there are nice guys in the world. Paul seemed really cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

I hope you won't leave us hanging for to long, because this first part was amazing. Please give us as good conclusion between jess and susan's romance.

rover5520rover5520over 9 years ago
Excellent work.

Such a lovely sexy story,so beautifully written-please write more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meh

Too heteronormative.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
Finally!

Something to look forward in the lesbian sex category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

I can't even get through the 2nd page of this. I've seriously just read 15 fucking paragraphs describing a goddamn dick. Why the fuck is this in the lesbian category?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Slow start, long read but well written and extremely hot. Normally loose interest in stories this long but so glad I stayed with it. Time well spent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with some

That it doesn't even matter how good the writing may or may not be. So much of the contributions in this group lately are way too hetero. If this is what we can expect, then why not change the category name to "Lesbian sex for straight people". At least that's a more accurate description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why does the category matter? Perhaps there should be another category for "well written",no matter who the participants are. This was lovely.

DickockleDickockleover 9 years ago

If the category doesn't matter, don't have categories. Have you ever read a lesbian love story that was posted to the romance category? ROMANCE even! I have and let me tell you, the comments from the straights are vicious.

I'm here for the lesbians and I'm reading through nearly 3 pages of cock descriptions. Big ol' huge, hard dick. Just dick and cock and a big dick and a huge cock and also dicks. Plus cock. And a girl's lips on the big dick. Just swallowing up all that cock. Tasting on that dick, ya know. Lickin' it like a cocksicle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i agree

This story gets good towards the end but there is far to much dick talk in the beginning. Wasn't going to continue reading the story cos of all the dick talk but I carried on despite it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Jess and Susan obviously love each other. I would also like to see them end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stunned!

Althea,

Your writing is superb, and your imagination is wicked. I wish I knew you.

Five stars for everything of yours I've read (all three of Girl Power, and this). Please keep these wonderful, erotic stories coming.

XX

Martin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Took a break before the sex to tell you your writing is funny, smart and a good read.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Nice play on the title `*~*`

Like and agree with other comments. Seriously are women this aggressive, are you living this out with some very nice and smart storytelling ? I'll try and take away some social skills you have pointed out that I thought we all share, to be Jarrod with out that package, a guy wouldn't be of much. . .

bluedog485bluedog485almost 9 years ago

To those of you that are complaining about the amount of references to dick at the beginning of the story, let me add my slant as an heterosexual male. I don't relish there being a lot of mention about the male anatomy or the size of it. But you have to take into consideration the fact that Susan up until that point was a fairly heterosexual girl herself. She liked cock! It's all part of the story of her sapphic journey, and a beautiful journey it was.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years ago
Kudos

I'm a straight male with a bisexual wife, she is lovely. It's always fun when we can eat the same pussy.

The description of the big cocks were interesting and relevant in the context of the tale.

This is an excellent tale, well written, and very intriguing. I will share with my wife and reap the expected rewards.

Thanks.

floodtimefloodtimeover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Written better than most books I've read. Descriptive, well-developed characters, plausible.

BitterIchorBitterIchorover 8 years ago
1/5

Completely miscategorized. This is not a story about lesbian sex. The inane talk about dicks in the beginning was a total turnoff.

DoogooderDoogooderabout 8 years ago
Nice

Love how you painted pictures with your words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was hot

Damn you write a good story. I got so wet I had to sit on a towel. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for more

Your story pretty much kept me hard the entire time. The best experience I've ever had was watching my wife with another woman. Our lovemaking after was so passionate and seemed to have lasted forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

Oh my god! I absolutely cannot wait for more. Wonderfully written. Very hot, very sexy.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

SO hot! Really really superb-loved the characters-decided I really liked Jess first page, and her sassy-ness, and Susie.

And you did a good job making the 'fuckwad' detestable- I disliked him from the get-go...

loved the dialog, and esp Christa( + her attraction to the girls rumps....! and introducing then to all the pleasures back there...)-weakness for red heads, and sm breasts, and she all natural and lush-schwing!!

AND there's a pt 2..!! Really looking forward to it-hopefully feedback from Christa on her date with Calvin, as well as another session...,

Five really not enough, and fave, and following-hope you get thru whatever's keeping you from contributing further

and surprised by Bitter's hardcore reaction-presubmably gold-star and any mention of Jerrod's whopper total turn-off...there is another lesbian author on here that doesn't want any feedback/contact from men-I was a little surprised by so much content devoted to him and his but pushed on because of Jess and Susie-so glad I did.

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago

Lots to love in this story. Hot characters, bad judgement, clear thinking and joyous sex. Thanks. More?

UncertainTUncertainT11 months ago

So vivid. Outstanding writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
2001 Followers
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES