All Comments on 'The Violin Pt. 03'

by brownbeauty

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow:-)

Amazing story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Stopped reading when I saw you don't know where the fucking hymen is. If he is inside even a little he is ALREADY past it. Its not something that is bumped into AFTER entering the vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wooooooowww!!!!!

This was AMAZING! Please oh please say ch.3 is ready. If I had 10 stars I'd give em to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
All worked up !

I'm literally hanging on to your words ... it's so good. Beautifully written .. completely engrossing. Can't wait for the rest !

nohavegoodnamenohavegoodnamealmost 9 years ago
great writing

but anon was right about the hymen thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Damn man he was so close too! It broke my heart. how her damn attitude switch on him made me so mad and hurt. I need an update ASAP! I need to know whats going to be her reaction after see him out of jail? Is she going to let him back it to her life? She better. Ugh...so many question need to be answer. Yes! 3 page update please?! Love the story by the way.

ElithalElithalalmost 9 years ago
great!

Amazing job. Never mind the ignorant hymen comment. Your story is great and makes a great separation from the other genres on this site.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

Kendra don't want to go against her parents. She is confused which is understandable. They have been beating her over the head since she was young with a bunch of bullcrap about the white race being evil devils. I imagine her parents will happily use what Keith did to his father as another reason to point out to Kendra that they were right about him being bad news.

emj417emj417almost 9 years ago

She is abused mentally by her parents and his parent abuses him physically. I can understand her backing away and I can understand him finally taking a bat to Pops.

I hope she uses those pictures showing his bruises to get him off (self-defense), otherwise why take them?

ams45ams45almost 9 years ago
Love!

Love your story! There's more right? Why did I know Ketih was gonna do that to his dad? Does Kendra's photo history help Keith? Please say it does... But he's in with the bad crowd, right? Aaarrrgggghhh, when will the next chapter be ready?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW!!!!

Kendra and Keith cannot catch a break. Wonderful, yet heartbreaking chapter. Thank you Bain.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Kendra and Keith

I don't remember Brian before this chapter, but it was quite lovely what Kendra and Keith did, although I didn't really get them sharing a joint--that should have been the first thing they smelled on her.

I understand the history, but her father is going off the deep end, and it's too extreme. It's a shame there's not more interaction with Maria, her mom--you'd expect her to be the softening experience in all this, but she's strangely absent.

Love Kendra and Keith's scene together and it was very sensual. The ending isn't surprising but even a bit unexpected.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Your black supremacist father

has finally convinced you not to play with trash

should that read white trash?

so much for caring about them as people rather than caricatures.

brownbeautybrownbeautyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
The location of the hymen...

Thank you for the comments! They're very helpful and encouraging.

My apologies to Anon, who needs very explicit directions when reading about sex to avoid getting confused. Perhaps labia minora would be preferable to you than saying vagina? But I don't like sounding like a medical textbook. Trust, it's entirely possible for a penis to be an inch or so inside of a girl without yet breaching the hymen, which depending on the plumpness of her lips can be located several millimeters inside. I'll try to clarify it if I can, but this may be one of those things people know from experience that simply contradicts what people think they know from theory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg!!

I'm so sad... this story is so... beautiful .. so poignant. . Wow

Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it... this story pulls me in, he calls her his violin. . I love this story , you are an awesome story teller.

kamillkamillover 8 years ago
Knowing better yet still hoping for a different outcome

I have known since chapter one that things were going to end badly between Keith and his father, but I still held out hope that he would make it out. Smh.

So I'm guessing the bad organization he referred to in chapter one is some brotherhood that recruited him while he was in prison.

This is one of the saddest stories I've read on this site

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 8 years ago
His Violin!

I love his reference to her anatomy. I think Kendra is a lovely, but weak person and she loves Keith, but is afraid of letting her parents and the "race" down by falling in love with a white boy.

Keith, is a hurt, Broken flower looking for the love he missed by not having a mother around. He loves Kendra more than he knows until she walks away from him...

I knew with all the abuse from his dad he would finally snap, bashing his head in was the least he could have done. 5 stars!

Trinity71Trinity71over 7 years ago
OMG!!

I feel for Keith.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous