All Comments on 'Cumm over Claire'

by claire2014

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
daddy_xxxxxdaddy_xxxxxabout 9 years ago
Thank You Claire

Claire, thanks for submitting another arousing, cock hardening, wish I was there audio. You always turn daddy on so much with your sexy voice and erotic visualizations. I love stroking my cock while listening to you, you never fail to get daddy hard as a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
outstanding, Princess!! xxx

that was soooo intense and sexy, babygirl!! welcome back!! mmmmmmmn, you make daddy SO hard and soooo dripping wet for you!! i can barely type my hands are shaking...i need to cum for you and i need to do it now!! 5 Stars, baby...you have been missed on this site...YOU are the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Welcome Back Clare

Welcome back Clare i missed you and I missed listening too and hearing your voice i can't wait to hear hopefully more of it on a more regular basis now your back off holiday

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank You Claire

Claire your posts are amazing and they make my cock SO HARD AND WET, thank you! We all missed you and I hope you enjoyed your holiday, you lovely girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Cum over you

all the time sexy girl, your voice, your naughty talk causes me cum many times.

Claire you've made me one horny and happy Daddy.

Hurray back I miss you already.

ceraunicceraunicabout 9 years ago
oh wow

I sent you a message a week or so ago, saying how much I

I loved you talking about your cunt.

I mentioned I would also like to hear about guys coming over your face.

Well I don't know if my message had any influence on this latest audio, probably not, but it adds to the fantasy :) I have to say Claire you hit the spot with that one.

How I would love to cum over your face. You make me so fucking hard

nemo_357nemo_357about 9 years ago
what a sexy voice

Damn Claire, your voice is so sexy! I do enjoy all of your stories but especially like the ones where you are fucked with your panties on and the crotch just pulled aside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So glad your back

Great to have more from the most sexy and horny girl on here. Keep the stories coming and me cuming!

SirPlus60SirPlus60about 9 years ago
good little girl

Claire,

Well done, sweet.slut. I came twice before i.finished listening to all of this audio.

Good girl

Daddy Mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Girl

You are sexy beyond compare. Now I have to go clean myself up. I could use some help if you are interested. ;)

phil1153phil1153about 9 years ago
Oh Claire Sweetie

Baby girl, Daddy's missed you so much, and I'm so happy you are home and back on literotica again. Oh Claire baby I never get tired of your voice telling Daddy how you would like to tease him, please him, make his cock hard and then take him to heaven with your pretty little baby girl cunt. Sweetheart your voice is like liquid Viagra, it gives your naughty Daddy a rock hard cock that just has to cum and cum until he's empty. Fantastic story Baby, you've done it again.

Love you Baby girl, xxxDaddyxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmmm, you have done better...

Oh dear, for the first time in the history of Claire, not once did she say her "trade mark" word, "cunt". I feel the quality of the audio is not as good as what it once was, & I have to say it, for the hundreds of fans Claire does have, I thought it would of been nice if we were all told that she was going on holiday for 3 months, & not made to think she was never coming back once again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i think...

claire is a free person and allowed to live her life as she sees fit. i don't think she needs to answer to anyone...even her fans. she'll record if and when she can, i'm sure. we miss her, of course, but life goes on. it's a slippery slope when you start having to answer to others...where does it end? claire owes us nothing...she's given us enough of herself and i know we're all grateful for having her in our lives, i know i am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

If Clare's only free time to record these is in the bath, it's no wonder it's been hard to get the stories here...

Ste676Ste676about 9 years ago
Claire is unique

This daddy/daughter roleplay never was my kind of fetish. But the way claire does it is really arousing and her voice is unique. I love her new recording as well as the older ones.

illykayillykayabout 9 years ago
Your face

Mmm Claire.. Pull and suck on your Daddy's hard-on until he begins to lose control... And then start to wank him off with your pretty little hand... Forcing him to want to press his cock up against your face... You tell him to do it.. Its making you want to cumm too...

Oh Claire i love your story and i want to cumm over your face!

Lgv_loverLgv_loverabout 9 years ago
Claire's face

That was wonderful, Claire. I'm sure I'm not the only fan who has listened to your stories and fantasised about matching your face to your wonderful voice. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
daddy loves you

oh sweety, i love your sex lil girl voice. Such a good lil daddys girl to help me cum. your my new favorite girl. Hope to hear and see more of u soon! I'd love to hear you cumming for daddys cock!

Love Daddy

jojoma64jojoma64about 4 years ago
Mmmmm

Daddy Love's you too Claire ❤️

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

I would love to cum all over your face. Yummy scrum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous