All Comments on 'Jillian's Magic'

by cffmia88

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A Pair of Dogs

This mongrol couple are a pair of dogs that deserve to be shot as for the guy cutting of his balls would be awesome. As for your daughter naming her Ali is just another insult to the woman who didn't deserve to be treated this way. How about calling your daughter SLUT

gnfgnfabout 20 years ago
Works for me

Here are two people who were made for each other. Jillian's husband seems like a nice guy but has never moved beyond high school and football, reliving his past. Ali sounds like the all American bitch. Nothing matters but what she wants. Don't cum in me you asshole is not a term of endearment. I don't want to start a family for at least 5 years if then. The wedding has to be just perfect and you better want that also and hang on my every word.

These two clicked, had the same interests in many things besides great sex. They did not name their child "Ali".

Great job, it works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good fuck story but..

how about including some hot sweaty breast milk dripping pregnant sex?

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
O.K.But

Sexy Hot but sad that it was done in such a caulus way with no thought for the others. Kind of cowardly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I don't know.

The story may be okay. All four are low class and low IQ, and I don't identify with such people. Therefore, the story did not do much for me. It certainly wasn't erotic. Not in the least.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 19 years ago
Not bad!

Personally, I didn't care all that much for the outcome or the motivations. However, the story is very well written, it contains a lot of erotic elements that are definitely appealing as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OK writing

Mediocre writing and savagely bad plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really Hot

This is one of my favourites. Good writing, interesting story, fabulous characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HER NAME IS NOT ALI

Read the story properly before critising.

As for being a pair of dogs. What they did was better than leading the other two on their whole lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
nah

I should at least like one of the characters, but in this story I didn't. Everyone is quite despicable, especially our couple of cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well?

Awh, don't know here..To much lies and a no backbone to be seen anywhere.. But the penmanship wasn't that bad, only the ideas about how people should be. So 25 for penmanship and null for the rest..

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
What a disgusting story of betrayal

Told from the view of the betrayers. It's hard to care about silly amoral dirt-bags or about anything that happens to them. The two sluts deserve each other and expect if their story were told honestly they would be miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Magic?

Nothing magical about this piece of sh1t. Only lies, betrayal, humiliation. They ran away like cowards because they were cowards. He was always jealous of Chris and he decided that Chris sloppy seconds were good enough for him. And he did get sloppy seconds. He was too consumed being second best to realise it. And he was second best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NO MAGICK HERE

Just shit!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
4**** because

The following was over the top and 180 degrees from how Chris was described. Therefore, it could never happen.

"I heard Chris had some sort of nervous breakdown and had to be committed."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DWorNUT is back

Continueing his quest for top spot on the commentors list. Making sure everyone sees the rating he gives as if anyone cares what this boob thinks.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
I don't like cheaters...

I never did; the wife is the usual culprit but in this case, the guy is a real dickhead.

Ali never deserved this.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
cheaters are cheaters

Inconsiderate cheating heartbreakers. He should've at the very least called off the wedding. The story was well written but the characters were despicable.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

he was a fucking piece of god damn garbage and maybe the character will have his cock cut of in the next installment.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
karma?

Always getting his "buds" seconds.

In the crunch his "bud" can't perform.

He absconds with "buds" seconds again.

Wow!

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Predictabe

from the beginning. Characters were not likeable. Tags sucked - not that I'd ever want to find this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
and jillian is still cheating.

And karma is coming his way, what a couple of assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh cool

Two cheaters hooking up, hope dumb fuck doesn't try crying in Chris's ear when Jillian gets knocked up with her next lovers baby. Happy life cheating on each other.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THERE IS NO MAGIC INVOLVED IN A CHEATERS LIFESTYLE

there is a lot of sneaky betrayal. TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Well

At least they didn't continue the deception.

Writing wasn't terrible but the characters were.

What revenge was do against Chris?

Ali certainly didn't deserve to be shit on like that.

If they fell in love, Jillian should have divorced amicably and Ali should have been broken off with gently before they ran off into the sunset.

So what was the point?

No enjoyment past the ok writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just a couple of

Evil weevils.. Not worth the story you wrote.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Disgusting pair.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
Waste of words.

In fact this piece just totally disrespects the letters of the alphabet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This guy...

...is a real dick. Jillian is just a whore who will cheat again. For him to do this to his best friend, chris and fiance Ali, who were nothing but good to him makes him a grade A piece of shit. Hopefully karma strikes this loser down someday. 1 star.

Loklie

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Umm

Wonderful romance except for a couple of little details. Namely Chris and Ali.

I guess the redeeming part of this story is that normally we get the story from the perspective of Chris or Ali.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I started out thinking Chris was the a-hole.

Nope. He was just a victim to two much bigger a-holes and a bride I would not even date on a dare. Not a single character I'd want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking assholes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking assholes is a very appropriate comment.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

California is the perfect place for these cheating assholes to end up. Two more pieces of shit won’t even be noticed there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Shitty story about two immoral people.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow one hell of a man. Glad he wasn’t a friend of mine

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous