All Comments on 'Cuckquean - Brittany, The Patient'

by QueanLeah

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

bloody loved it, rolling on the floor here. Please keep writing, and i LOVE the cuckquean genre u picked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5/5 stars

I laughed till it hurt...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Take your tongue out of your cheek

Get an editor and then TRY to write something that might be considered either original, clever or interesting. This ain't none of those things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sublime

a big smile & lots of laughs .

well written story ,

would i be right in thinking the Authors two previous stories garnered some rather Hostile feedback & trolling ???

is this tidy offering a result of some rather unjust & unwarrented nasty verbal sewage spewed by the usual haters&flamers ??

lol regardless , i thoroughly enjoyed this offering .

made me laugh , made me smile , made for an interesting break from what i usually read...

xxxhugsxxx

can i request ,

that if the Author agrees to take the tongue from thier cheek.

the previous Anon commentator agrees to remove thier Head from thier Arse.

qbrennerqbrennerover 7 years ago
"Hard as Algebra"

Fantastic. Hilarious. Funny and sexy together at such a high level for so long is a real accomplishment. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your writing is excellent, go professional.

Well done loved three of your stories not sure about the other one haven't read it yet.

You have real style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"OH MY STARS"

Wonderful story. YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST EVER!!!! Thanks for all your time and hard work .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I think you're on to something, here!!!

Great story.

Nothing better than a little friendly competition...

By the way. Any chance of getting an introduction to little sister June???

Lakeeriegoatguy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Of this author's....

....four stories, this is by far the weakest. Too bad. To my mind, no wife anywhere would take this crap! She should have just frogmarched him to AA.....and left him there! One star

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good story

I thought it was a well done story. It is humor, can't take it too serious. I'd say the cheating Bastard was about the luckiest man alive.

ContrahentContrahentover 3 years ago

Hah. Well written story, and while I didn't initially get the joke, I certainly do now.

To paraphrase the joke for people who don't get it:

"Cheating bastard thinks his wife isn't the best pussy in town? I'll stop him cheating. I'll prove it. I'll drag all that other pussy into our bedroom and let him try it both ways just to prove that he should only fuck me. And my sister. And Misty Ray. And maybe Tina Marie."

5 stars, Quean Leah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Kept it in the family..."

Oh no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was fucking hysterical.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fuckin' hilarious 🤣 ! Took me just a little while to catch on, I got pissed at first and thought "Why doesn't she just kick this dumbass to the curb"? The buildup was so smooth, the pace of escalation just right, and your style with this one was fantastic ! By the end I was laughin' my ass off, while they were fuckin' his dick off. Reduced to a stain on the bed !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous