All Comments on '"Stocking Tales": Boss's Pet'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments
goamz86goamz86about 9 years ago
Great!!

Sooooo Good. The pictures just make a great story Better.

PotomacYachtsmanPotomacYachtsmanabout 9 years ago
Excellent job and wonderful pics!

Wonderful story and the pics were too! Hats off to you, or should I say, "pants off to you"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow!!!

That was the hottest teasing story i have ever read.

plus, what an amazing plot twist.

if you don't win i woykd be shocked

hoosierrebel76hoosierrebel76about 9 years ago
Highly Erotic!

I'm looking forward to your follow up.

PaperdartPaperdartabout 9 years ago
Vote

Well done. A story and photos to match I hope that you both had fun collaborating. Having two endings was interesting and will probably appeal to a wider audience. My preference is for the more traditional lesbian interaction. Lily was very photogenic, and you are correct, those lips are a joy to behold. I very much hope that we get to see more of them illustrating Katherine and Lily's further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Easily one of your best. Both endings were great, although the lesbian ending might have been more to my liking, slightly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW!!

Just fucking WOW on the story and the beautiful Lily. 5*'s is all I'm allowed but deserves more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another masterpiece

Wonderful story as always. I hope to do an illustrated story for my 100th submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's erection night at my house

Thanks! Great photos.

maxx308maxx308about 9 years ago
Loved It!!!

Thank you SSL for yet another erotic tale. Lily is absolutely one sexy women. Both endings were equally well done, but I am slightly leaning toward the second one.

Many thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hello

Loved the story. Model beautiful. Hope Lily's mom gets the chance to meet Mistress Katherine soon.

BladenessBladenessabout 9 years ago
Awesome story!

I really like this combination of 5-star models and your mix of storytelling a lot. Wish we could see 'more' of Lily since she is quite a hottie. :)

The story itself was very focused and fun read. I like that the character was developed a bit before losing too much of her personality in the submission. I think the build-up to the submission felt a bit contrived but still fun. I think it would be more interesting if Katherine had a more commanding presence than just a sexual one. Overall really liked the story and the first ending was absolutely superb. :)

+1 for all the desk/feet play. Totally look forward to more like it. Maybe you could try different things like some chastity device play or remote dildos. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

great story liked both endings, good twist to story, great pics hope more to come had wet panties all time reading storyhrou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic story.

fantastic story. I personally liked the second ending. It caught me by surprise. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Once again my favorite author came up with another fantastic story. I love the 1st ending more. I love stories of complete submission. I so wish i were Lily

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 9 years ago
Awesome...

as always. I haven't been commenting much lately. I preferred the first ending. The second was okay but it just left me cold.. Always like to read your works. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

not only were the pics amazjng, the story was fantastic! Well done. I really enjoyed ending 1. Although two was fun also! No complaints here!

Lily... Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
best ever

Jasmine, this is, in my opinion, your best story ever! And Lily is such a beautiful model! I preferred the lesbian ending over the shemale ending. Can't wait for the sequel!

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story of......

Lilly's pictures are breathtaking, I'm saddened that they are cropped, she looks lovely and I've filled in the missing face on my own. Lilly's pictures really embellish you story. I preferred the origonal ending, and think the blindfold and voices will make for a nice story. Why do I prefer the lesbian storys that I am excluded from, or participating in, so voyering it is.Again she is lovely !

Also the short stocking are not my favorite if anyone asked I would like them much higher, at least higher than the skirt hem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not your best

very disappointed in you sorry you could have shown more of Lilly tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the ending

I am leaning toward the first ending of the story. The second ending was a surprise, but not as erotic as the fist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Always love your stories. Ending 2 was a wonderful surprise and great ending. I am a CD/TG and love those powerful women with something extra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
INCREDIBLE

Yet again another unbelievable story!! However the 1st ending was defiently a lot better in my opinion. Make as many as possible :D

MrMikeman1324MrMikeman1324about 9 years ago
Wow!

Excellent story yet again! I loved how you didn't just make it all about sex straight away. Like her outfit at first was unattractive and at the end all the photos were amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First ending

I liked the first ending

MSTarotMSTarotabout 9 years ago
Coin toss

I'm 50/50 with this one. The story premise is cliche for this type story, yet the writing and dialog are very good. The boss/employee-dom/sub is also stereotypical, yet you didn't get too over the top with it to make it approach silly levels. The Sub still had some backbone a few times. Showed that she could top from the bottom, as they say. Humm..yeah, not sure. ~flip~

"Heads?"

Critique; saw two things that always get to me when I read erotica. First is that police lineup description. 5' this, hair color that, bra cup 44 whatever. Don't do that. YOU, are better than that as a writer.

The second is almost worse; the run on letters. That "I'mmmmm cummming!!!!" Even when used sparingly it can be annoying to the reader, and when overused it's teeth setting in the extreme. Fork on a plate, fingernails on a blackboard. You can do as much with simple descriptions and very basic dialog...and have it be far hotter. That is a display of writing skill and true talent, which you have, and which using that run on lettering takes away from your story. It shows you skill as less than it is.

When it comes to the dialog between characters you are excellent. it is your strong point. Now, knowing that as you already did, work harder from your point of strength to develop your narrative to match your dialog's writing level.

My opinions, worth what they are worth.

MST

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best ever

This one is a work of art. Loved the way you wrapped the story around the pictures so nicely. You two mesh pictures and words the way Rogers and Hammerstein meshed words and music. I actually loves both endings. I might give a slight edge to the first for no reason since I am a sucker for a good shemale twist in any story. Maybe just because the lovely Lilly was so anticipating her first taste of her mistress and I felt a bit denied on her behalf.

A word about Lilly. You are absolutely lights out sexy!!! I shot across the room looking at pictures of your gorgeous little figure and your absolutely PERFECT breasts. Don't ever apologize for them. They are amazing.

Jasmine- you own me.

wrc264wrc264about 9 years ago
loved the pics

Loved the pics but why none of her pussy and ass.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
Authors comment

hi

Pussy pics are not allowed unfortunately.

Ass pics I believe there was a couple in the story, although likely still with underwear on

This story was supposed to be the slowest strip tease ever...

The next ally story out thus summer likely will be a completely different story and, I think, a lot kinkier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmm

Well whose the model? And where can we see her pics lol

DardooDardooabout 9 years ago
WOW

Damn! Story was..er....um....I forgot to read it! Great Pics!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fabulous. Model is so hot and goes great with story. Loved both endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another Great Story

Thanks silkstockingslover for another great story. Keep them coming (no pun intended) Only wish you could show pussies in your stories. I ended up stoking myself and shot cum allover my hands and dripped onto my balls.

Thanks a lot and can't wait for your next submission.

Mike

Hubs_in_hoseHubs_in_hoseabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story by one of my all-time favorite authors

Best of luck in the contest. This deserves top placement.

I look forward to the many more adventures of Lily and Mistress Katherine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
VERY GOOD

I good story, and a beautiful model. I wouldn't object to training Lily, myself. Gorgeous.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
2015 April Fools Day Winner

hi

Thanks to all who voted ms read this story...as well as commented.

It was chosen as one of the three winners of the 2015 April Fools Day Contest which is an honour and a tribute to the beautiful Lily!!!

I hope to work with Lily again in a future story...not a sequel likely...but a brand new kinkier story...

So please leave comments if you liked this story and want to see more of my beautiful model Lily!

Jasmine March 2015

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Congratulations to both of you. Well deserved for sure.

Glad to see a great effort and a courageous contribution from Lily get the recognition that you both deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good until the end

When I thought a smart college student would have pulled out an edited copy of the video and gone to HR. In a company that size retire was the prize. And the Company would have paid through the nose to keep The idiot Mistress out of jail and the Company out of the news. That would have been a good twist and a decent ending. Your ending was lacking. It was just the same old stuff seen here everyday. No imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of three

We've seen one hole full of cum.

Can we see the other two please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I prefer ending #2

Ending #1 is perfectly fine, but #2 surprised me - was completely unexpected and so "raised" the story for me and made it memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
#1

Loved the first ending and hope Katherine lets multiple male clients gang fuck her next

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
wow

I am not normally attract to lesbian stoys but I loved this one. I think I liked the first ending the best but both were super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I personally hope you continue both. The voices I'm a little ancy about because I personally dislike men in erotica but eh each their own. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

Just want.to say that this has been one of the best stories I have read and very tasteful pics too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
possibilities

Thought about this all night, cant say yet which ending I liked better. What I would like to see is some kind of plot twist that put the submissive in charge and turn the tables on Katherine or some co workers or maybe a client or two. Perhaps a combination of them. What would a submissive do if she found herself in power? Even if just for a moment, could be cool. Anyway, I loved the story as is. Thanks for the evening.

rob1356rob1356about 9 years ago
Loved the Story

I liked both endings. I think the pictures helped sell the story great job looking forward to more.

computermadcomputermadabout 9 years ago

I think you should run with both of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love the ladies

Love the lesbian version. So very sexy and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A gifted writer and wonderful pictures...

Loved both - you have a real gift and just might be my favourite writer on Literotica. You are definitely the best writer in Oakville

nicksam2nicksam2almost 9 years ago

Your model is just gorgeous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks.

Great story, beautiful model. Choose one of the endings? I'd be happy with either!

n3wlifen3wlifealmost 9 years ago
Well Thanks A Lot.....

Thanks to all your stories I now want to be not only dommed, but dommed by a shemale as well. Your writings have pulled me in and made me frequently fantasize about BDSM and shemales/TS. Seriously, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So EROTIC !!!

Ms. Jasmine, this has to be one of the most erotic stories that I've read on this site! Ms.Lily is extremely sexy and her posing in the hot lingerie is so satisfying for my horny lingerie fetish! I've had to change into a dry/clean thong three times.... Mmmm!!! You've made this pantyboi extremely excited!!!

Thanks, SissyCrissy.............xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

Great story, lovely model, like both endings, but prefer the second option.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
silkstockingslover's illustrated erotic fiction is the best

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story ...more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!!!

Loved the story, Lily is perfect, and I loved the second ending... Especially the facial photos!!!

b00blover36b00blover36almost 9 years ago
Fantastic

What a fantastic story, I preferred the fist ending over the second. I found the phrase "her cock" awkward to read but I agree it was the correct phrase to use. Of all of the photos my favorite is the one where Lilly is sniffing the panties. It is the only one that you can see her beautiful eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just stumbled over this

I'm STILL laughing at how silly this was. And the pictures combined with the ridiculous story just made me laugh harder! You should have posted this in Humor and satire. The syrup the model used as fake cum was particularly hilarious. I think that this is what 10 year olds think sex is. STILL laughing.........

gunmakergunmakeralmost 9 years ago

I liked it. The first ending was the better of the two. The second was interesting but doesn't seem to fit as well to me. A continuation of the first ending has so many possibilities. Carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AWSOME

I love your imagination . I prefer the second ending more , but both turned me on. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More praise

No one, but no one writes better than you. There are several great erotic writers out there, but I don't think any of them address the diversity of genres that you do. Gay, Lesbian, Interracial, Dom/Sub, Male/Female Bi, friend/family bringing other friends/family into the fun/degradation, etc. I've commented on this before. Great writing, story lines, characters, etc. You do it all very well and I always look forward to reading every new story. Great work Keep it up (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That's the bomb

The story was great, especially the tranny part, but the pics put it over the edge.

She is smoking hot, and the cum on her mouth... What can be said.

Hope next story has anal and a nice leaky cream pie finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lily is Beautiful

A little over the top. The second ending was a surprise; I liked it best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Those are great titties

Fantastic story: especially the first ending.

I was disappointed to hear that Lily's main assets were her legs, without doubting for a moment that they are absolutely stunning.

I was completely over the moon when the magnificient titties got a well deserved outing. They were every bit as beautiful as I longed for them to be. Delighted they get Mistress Katherine's approval. Keep them on show!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!!

Great story, as usual ;-) looking forward to cuming with the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving alternate endings.

Excellent story extremely well written. While I suspected what the alternate ending was, I would have revealed the cock to Lily while she was under the desk when the client came in. But it's your story and a great one at that.

MISTYLOVERMISTYLOVERover 8 years ago
Alternative endings

Both endings are good but I prefered the lesbian ending .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love Lily

Lesbian ending by far the best. Would have loved more pics. She is simply gorgeous and I'm grateful to get to see her body. Are you two lovers? I did not like seeing cum on her face. While some women like it, I don't. My husband does not ask me to suck him although he loves eating me as much as he loves fucking me. I've blown him twice in 30 yrs.

You are one of my favorite writers. There are some gems here. If I ever get to live out my fantasy with another women, I'd like it to be with one of my fav writers or one of their characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it.

Lez ending by far the better one.

whipthrobwhipthrobover 8 years ago
Office Perks

Loved the seduction of Lily by Mistress Katherine. Didn't know enough about Lily to judge if she wanted the the cock surprise. enjoyed the lesbian story much more. Your model is delicious.!

carpetlovercarpetloverover 8 years ago
more

can not wait want more of this story line

MaczMurfinMaczMurfinover 8 years ago
Great story

I liked both endings, but ultimately preferred the lesbian slant on things. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Lily and her beautifully sexy little tits and diamond tip nipples.

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago
Worthwhile Journey

I enjoyed the journey, was glad I stuck with it and am looking forward to future travels involving The lovely Lily and people she engages with.

I find much to like about the beautiful and well named Lily and her sensuous photos of which I would love to see more.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Great Story!

Keep them coming...loved the alternative ending too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
like yes - like no

I really love the development of the story. I do think that the references to her being a lesbian should not be there. If she is to service customers of both sexes and if she enjoys sex with both genders she is clearly bi-sexual. She refers to men as 'pigs' but her Mistress is training her to use the word 'cunt' for women. Both words are loaded to the gills with derogitory conitations. Cunt being the one word I could speak in my home that would instantly banish me to the dog house. The dog, of course, would as a result be welcome on my side of the bed for several days. I enjoy stories about Hermaphrodites and their largely unexplored sex lives. Mistress Katherine is not a Hermaphrodite. She is male, but has tits. This ending is confusing as the Boss's future purpose becomes unclear. A female Mistress would use her submissiveness wisely and allow clients access to her sparingly. She would train her pet well in the ways of pleasing a woman thouroughly by personal experience. A male would probably be less careful, more wasteful of her charms. He would use her submissiveness less to his advantage than her fear of failure and there is a difference. To strive to please because one Wishes to and to strive to please out of Fear of Failure are two different things. So I think the Alt. ending is destructive to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
both are excellent

another awesome story. Thank you. Both endings were great. Are you going to pick one and build on it?

And thank you, Lily. You're beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent

The story enhanced by Lily's photographs is excellent. Liked both endings. Please mention to Lily that if she can use off-camera flash, or have a large light source (like a big hotel window with a sheer curtain), illuminating one side of her body more than the other, the photos will be even more attractive than they are. It would also be super to see a photo of Lily with her hair covering her face as if she has whipped her head from side to side during a climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tgirl ending

Really preferred the shemale ending! That lovely young lady in the story, with cum on her lips -- major turn on! She is lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very sexy! Beautiful girl (model)! Erotic and descriptive story! I love lesbian sex, so the alternative ending did nothing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh so good

Like all of the stories you have written that I have read excellent work. So very well thought out, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Orgasmic

I loved having 2 endings. I hope you and Lilly have a long partnership.

IrishchapIrishchapover 8 years ago
Fantastic loved the two endings

I liked both endings. The shemale ending added a special kink. Lily's photos are really appreciated. Loved seeing her. Hope there is more cumming for this pair. Great work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

I loved Lily and her being seduced willingly by her boss. I read the story in three parts, and imagined myself in Lily's place. I'm a 47 year old bi-male, and have had fantasies of being dominated like Lily at an interview or at a job. I didn't care for the trans-sex ending, it detracted from Lily's story of being dommed by her boss.

I love your writing, it's professional style. I'm looking for more about Lily and her boss. Although the photos are beautiful, your writing can stand on it's own. Please don't wait for photos of Lily to continue the story!

When I have a few free moments, I'll look for other stories you wrote.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very seductive.

It was very enjoyable. Both endings were quite excitable.

try2tantalizeutry2tantalizeuover 8 years ago
Incredible tension and realism!

At first I was turned off by the first photos. A bit too mundane for Literotica, and I almost went elsewhere, but I'm glad I "stuck it out" because it gave me an erection that lasted for hours. Both endings were fabulous. Your model is quite fetching and looks quite edible herself! I hope there is more to come and the office setting is perfect for my fantasies as I have been there myself. It brings back wet memories of when I was letting it all hang out as it were. We would have both been fired on the spot for what we did after hours, but would I do it again? You bet your ass!

bobbyd269bobbyd269over 8 years ago
Could not put "it" down

This is a seductive, and a silk stocking lovers dream. I just could not stop reading once I started. The two different endings were quite a treat. The extra treat were the pictures and the sensual model Lily, loved her. Please keep these cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Happy endings

I loved your story and enjoyed both endings. In fact when I was reading the first ending I was thinking how much fun it would be if Mistress Katherine had a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful read.

I love all your stories. Two endings are a good idea, I find difficulty in deciding which I prefer. I hope more are coming. No description of anal submission, which I found to be a pity. Keep up the good work.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow, a great story!

I love your work! For me I pick the lesbian ending! It just made a better story and erotic lesbian experience! Thank you!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
ok

first off this was way to long, when I started reading this I though maybe 3 or 4 pages, now I am not into all this kind of stuff, I believe a girl should be treated with respect and not be made to act like a dog, and as for the 2nd ending it was no different than the first the only reason I read it to the end is because you are a great writer, with that being said this is not one of your better stories in my opinion

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
you as well lover.

I couldn't decide witch I like better either. Something in the demands she made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Arousing and edging story

Although I really love shemale stories, I preferred fhe first ending since it continued a great story of submission and desire.

wagonet2wagonet2almost 8 years ago
My first

The alternate ending caught me offguard. I liked the shemale ending much better! Very erotic and hot.

FishnetsbytheseaFishnetsbytheseaalmost 8 years ago
Love stockings

I typically gravitate to tranny stories, but your first ending was wonderful! It carried the story line through to its arousing and logical conclusion. Thanks for writing.

Paddy1968Paddy1968almost 8 years ago

Very sexy story enjoyed both endings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
shit

shit no illustrations?????

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Illustrated?

I haven´t still read the story but it´s clear that it isn´t an illustrated story. Please, put it in other task

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

For a fourth year college student, her grammar is very poor.

RoborRoborover 7 years ago
Double the Pleasure

The alternate endings were well written and flowed with the story - each works well. Thank You.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50855 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES