All Comments on 'Coming to Grips Ch. 04'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
Wildcat2013Wildcat2013about 9 years ago
Wow

The tears just kept coming. They started on page 1 and lasted through page 9. Thank you so much for the heart wrenching conclusion to coming to grips. I am so happy that Colby and Suzanne finally found their way home.

vggirl08vggirl08about 9 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

I just don't even know what to say..... very few stories on this site capture me with both sexiness and emotional depth. Every thing about this is just damn beautiful. I am an emotional wreck right now. I am just so happy for Suzzane and Chloe and their lovemaking was so so DAMN sexy and yummy!!!!

Ripley - you are an amazing storyteller and I know this is going to be one of the top stories in this category and it is well derserving. Thank you again for writing it and WOW - keep writing!!!!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 9 years ago
Very very good

I dreaded you would come out with something like a corny get together and male up with the parents. Very glad you didn't. Thanks for ending this story, it was very worth waiting for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I love it so much.

Oh my God! It was epic.

Love you

fermperafermperaabout 9 years ago
incredible, beautiful story.

Thank you, Thank you for this incredible and beautiful story. I voted a 5, but it should be a 10. Thank you again.

vggirl08vggirl08about 9 years ago
I meant Colby!

The names have me mixed up - in my previous comment I meant Colby not Chloe ;-)

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Thru tears and a goulash of emotions, I waited a day to comment on this story. I still feel inadequate trying to express it in words. But when I think of all the pain and suffering, missed and delayed love opportunities between all the characters: Suzanne, her parents, Chloe, Colby - its sad and all too real. Aah but at last, we get our happy ending. I hope this story brings hope and clarity to those who know of someone or who find themselves in similiar situations. You don't get any points for sacrifice, as Suzanne's father proved. Be the best you can be. Surround yourself with a support system. Don't let people beat you up with the Bible. God loves you (us) too just the way we are and most of all - Be You!

Much Love GC4U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A worthy end to the series

Slightly too emotional and melodramatic, but interesting and moving. and HOT, that too :)

Thank you for the huge effort you invested in writing this.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Bravo Ripley!

What a wonderful story! Love, pain, sorrow, hope and love all wrapped into a very well written story that kept me glued and waiting for each chapter! Invert fortunate that I started the first chapter a few months ago and have been privileged to have to rest these last two months!

Ripley, this had to be a tough story to focus on and write, I'm hoping you think of taking us on a happy ride with Suzanne and Colby as they share their lives together! Chloe's wedding that leads to theirs perhaps?

Thank you so much!

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Worth the wait!

What an emotional story. I've waited for new chapters, and each one does not fail to disappoint. I secretly hoped that somehow Suzanne and Chloe could find their way back together, but Colby defintley deserves happiness too, and it's just what she got. Although you've called this the conclusion, I'd love to read more about the couple and their continued adventures. These two have to get married, and Suzanne needs to live up to be the person Colby deserves. Please don't end it here.

Ripley, you've become my favorite author on this site. Your characters are so lifelike they practically jump off the page and I feel like I've known them my whole life. Kudos on yet another great story!

AllisinthepassAllisinthepassabout 9 years ago
hear hear

I have to agree with "Worth the wait!"... i loved every story, and although an immediate conclusion too Suzanne's most pressing problems, i would enjoy reading about later on, Chloe's wedding etc. etc.

11/10 would and will read again

Allisinthepass

LiveCatLiveCatabout 9 years ago
Wow

You sure put your characters through the emotional ringer and I was right there along with them! Loved this story from start to finish & so glad it was a happy ending.

Brilliant. Well done Ripley

Cat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

right now am straight but this beautiful story has got me thinking. I hope you will continue writing more stories like this or better than this cause you are now my favourite author.

BunduBunduabout 9 years ago
A journey

Thanks Ripley, what a long, emotional journey Suzanne took to find and forgive herself. She found her own beauty, that everyone else could see but she hid from herself. I am glad she can start living now, enjoying what the world has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
crying so much

That was such a beautiful story, I read all 4 chapters back to back, and done plenty of crying along the way. Well put together, very emotional story. Loved it. 10 out of 10. Keep up the great writing.

boricuabellesaboricuabellesaabout 9 years ago
just simply brilliant..

I've read all four chapters now and as I've stated in a previous comment, I took this journey with Suzanne. Wow, I cried so much at the beginning of this chapter. It was heart wrenching the way her family treated her. This just hits so close to home. I don't understand how a religion that is based on "love" can move a family to disown their own flesh and blood, as if they were as low as a rapist or murderer. Where love should be UNCONDITIONAL, it's conditioned and taken away if you don't comply. :'( You are a true artist Ripley. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us.. I was truly touched and moved.. 100 out of 100 stars..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved this piece

Cried my eyes out and I'm a guy. Really well done. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tour de force

Ripley, love, you've put me through the wringer. This has been one long, wonderful story and my heart ached for poor Suzanne the whole way through. At the part where Chloe comes to visit Suzanne and both seek and give forgiveness, well---I'm an elderly straight man and I had to keep stopping reading because the lump in my throat was getting too much in the way. There were so many good messages in that visit, the most important ones being that we all need to love and be loved and that we all need to be able to forgive ourselves for any burdens we carry. One thing is for sure, in a few months time I'll be reading 'Coming to Grips' again to remind myself how very good it is.

In my comment on Chapter One, I mentioned John 8:7. I think that every fundamentalist Christian bigot should be compelled to read this verse twice daily. Then perhaps after a long time, a small percentage of them might, just might, get the message. Something else occurs to me which the bigots will not have considered. They believe that God made mankind in His/Her image: God made gay people as well as straight, so what does that say about God's image? Keep writing, Ripley, you're too good not to.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

You are a great storyteller and this is one of the best I've read. As the father of a bi daughter whose relationships have been principally with women the willingness of some people to throw away their children has always shocked me. One of my daughter's best friends came out and was all but disowned by her parents. This story was just another reminder to be thankful for my child. Loved it as well as the series' PTA Volunteer and It Didn't Work Out; look forward to the next series.

LindaSapphicaLindaSapphicaabout 9 years ago
This is off the charts

What a wonderful story. When I'm in need of a quick fix I skip to the naughty bits, this time however I did the opposit. Despite the fact that I needed a quick fix, all I could think of was what going to happen to them and I didn't have time to read about the sex (well that's not entirely true, but you get my point lol).

Thanks for sharing your work it was a real pleasure since you're such a wonderful writer. It sure was a page turner!

LindaSapphicaLindaSapphicaabout 9 years ago
...I need to say more

the thing is, I sincerely love the way you write. However, what really makes it exceptional is how you mange to describe and portray all the anguish and hardship about "coming to grips"!

Girl you capture it so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I absolutely love this story, makes me cry every time. I have a request though lol would really really be great for them to go to the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

Im another middle-aged father who can only just comprehend a parent who can both love and abhor their child at the same time. I dont think I could read this story again, its too gruelling, despite the attractive characters. And that I suppose is one measure of how good it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yasssssssss!!!

This story was amazing. I loved reading it. Wonderfully written!!!

elle_9549elle_9549almost 9 years ago
Just wow

Amazing! I read through all these pages today only to get to the epic orgasm(s) at the end. It was well worth it! Well done!

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spellbinding !

I could hardly put my Ipad down ,read all the chapters trough ! Good story !.Keep up the good work,Ripley !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Powerful Story

Words fail me. I am so happy that at least some of the people remembered that love and the people we love are more important than any dogma.

Aqua

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

I thoroughly enjoyed this story your characters are very relatable,intense. Your voice is very uniqe and absolutely wonderful love your other stories this one just hit home with me definitely leaves the reader with warm felling.ONE of the best story ever. A true fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your story is a rare thing for this website. It is a tale that is told without the use of flimsy plot elements such as miscommunication between the couple being the conflict in the story, one dimensional antagonists and flawless protagonists. The way you portray how they fall in love is great. Colby does not do something that demands love as a reward (such as rescuing Suzanne or some dramatic speech from a rom com) but shows it through her actions, selflessly providing support, guidance and advice. I also liked how these two are not star crossed lovers. They start out attracted to each other and then their relationship deepens naturally as they share more. I loved how you could follow the reasoning of her parents (even if I don't agree with it). I loved how I was able to put myself in their shoes and to see why they were hurting their daughter so much, not because they were hateful, but because they were frightened.

That understanding, perspective and nuance is something that is missing from all too many stories, both on this site and in novels, films and TV. I'm all for having non-toxic representations of relationships and life in erotica as that normalises them.

Since I liked it so much here are a few critiques and suggestions. The flashback right at the beginning felt a little abrupt, then went on for a very long time. When we returned to the present I had almost forgotten what had happened right in the present so far. The talk with Chloe's mother at the funeral could be a good spot to insert a hint that Chloe is conquering some of her demons now (which Suzanne would probably miss/ignore).

Anyway, all the best and keep up the great work.

ArikaLeeArikaLeeover 8 years ago
Thank you.

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An incredible story of forgiveness and love

When i,first started reading this story I didn't realize how emotional it would make me feel. As much as I want to go on about the fantastic writing, I need to say thank you for giving us all a voice. Too many of us hold and hide a guilt that we should not have to bear. Maybe we can all find a way to forgive ourselves as Suzanne has. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

Oh, what a lovely ending, at last Suzzanne and Colby are together, would have been good to have found out if they remain as work colleges and to meet Cloie's partner, apart from that perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

I had to re-read the last chapter it was so moving. I my opinion Ripley you are by far the best author who publishes on Literotica. You create stories where the people in them live and breath, your readers care about them and what happens as the story evolves and just doesn't rush to the obligatory sex scene. This story had everything, Suzannes long struggle with her sexuality, the appalling treatment from her mother and father and the support and true love of Colby finally giving her the courage to live as an `out' lesbian and actually enjoy a physical relationship.. This was something that I personally could relate to as although my parents did not treat me like Suzannes, it took my ex-husbands intervention to get them to accept my new life with my then girlfriend, now wife, and let us back into their lives. What I personally like about your stories, is that the people who inhabit them generally make love to each other, not rush for the `strap-on' and fuck their brains out, nor abuse their lovers by calling them `slut'. I love my wife and the thought of abusing her with the term of slut would not even enter my head. I do not know if you are a gay woman or not, it does not matter, but as one myself `thank you from the bottom of my heart, for a beautiful loving story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing story

What a beautifully written story, I loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you for the loving stories that you provide for us.

Why is a celibate 78 y/o male reading Lesbian stories? Most male/female stories seem to lack feelings/emotions. In short, women appear to be little more than masturbatory aids. Little connection between characters. 'Coming to grips' is a wonderful love story, and maybe a chronicle of human striving. A 'how to' manual also.

MoondogAUMoondogAUabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

Thanks for such a beautiful and loving story, after the harm and hurt of intolerance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First Class

First class story, first class writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

You are a great author. I don't think any other story on this site can ever beat this one. THANK YOU for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So beautiful

This was so beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful!

This story was wonderfully written. I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story. One of the best!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

I held my rating and comments back until I finished the whole story, hoping it would end this way. You did not disappoint. Thank you so very much for sharing this story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Magic

What a beautiful story. Had to read it from start to finish. Thank you. Ian

ONENSBONENSBabout 7 years ago

What a beautiful story and very well written. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet, sadly, sexy tale.

I must confess, I teared up a bit towards the end. Too many Lit tales feel the need to cram sex scenes every page, you used them quite effectively so that the final scene was emotionally powerful and damn sexy!!

Peach102Peach102about 7 years ago
Very sweet, loving, well written tale.

Kudos to you for such a sweet story. I stayed up well into the night to finish it. Your writing skills are well beyond the vast majority of tales told here. You are a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story so much, mainly because I identify with Suzanne. My parents are homophobic, religious fanatics and I can only hope I find someone like Colby in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"OMG"

LUUUUUUUUVVVVVDDDD IT!!!!!! The best story I have read on here, it hit close to home, i have never been so Happy bawling @ different times :) MORE PLEASE U-ROCK.......Katie Lee :)))))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It took my emotions go on a roller coaster!

I couldn't wait for more, if there is, I wish there'd be more, please!!! It's one of my favorite stories. It made me cry no matter the effort I've been doing to hold it back. It's such a great story! No, "great" is an understatement. It's even beyond that! I'm excited to read more, I'm begging!

CochettaHDCochettaHDover 6 years ago
I loved this series

Thank you so much for sharing this story. I loved it all.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Chapter 5?

This is a great story that could use another chapter at some point. Suzanne was carrying quite the suitcase of issues and one conversation with Chloe and one night of mind-blowing sex isn't going even be close to unpacking it; Colby, Suzanne and the therapist are all likely going to be at it for a while . As the relationship evolves, does Colby change jobs or stay? Does their company get bought out? If so, does Suzanne stay or take the money & run, right away or later as the company culture changes? If that, what does she do for a next act and how does that impact the relationship? Taking the money and running, then add in Suzanne's parent's estate (they didn't leave it to the church/pastor instead of their sinner daughter?) and she has a lot of options. Just some thoughts.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
I just love this story!

Every now and again, I like to go back and re-read some of the stories I enjoyed before. I started this one the other day, and was reminded of why I loved it so much. Your characters are so well developed, I feel that I know them personally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Masterful Piece of Work

Without doubt the finest work I have read here or on any other site. I too would like to see at least a short epilogue to wrap things up, but even without that this is a true masterwork of this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Wow, what a story and great writer. Kept me glued until the end and even had me shedding some tears of sadness and yes, happiness throughout the storyline for Suzanne. Excellent way that Chloe was brought back into the story to render forgiveness and closure for Suzanne. Colby was perfect throughout and the description of all characters let us, the readers see each as if they were standing before us. Gave this story a 5 throughout, really impressive. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story

The characters were incredibly well developed throughout this series. I felt like I knew them and I could really able to connect with them emotionally. Honestly I had to stop reading a few times because I couldn’t read through my tears.

Seriously you should think about writing professionally!

Ella35Ella35over 5 years ago
Masterpiece!

My absolute favorite story. The characters feel so real and were developed so well. Wonderful job! I thoroughly enjoyed this from beginning to end. Bravo!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

What an emotional rollercoaster. Greatly enjoyed the series and couldn't help but read it in less than a day

YourLinkYourLinkabout 5 years ago
Brilliant!

This is my second read of this story, it won't be my last! A true romance, with all the steps and stumbles that true love generates. Thank you for writing this!!!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 5 years ago

I just finished reading all four chapters again. Beautiful love story. It's sad to think that there are parents and friends who won't accept you for being gay. You are who you are and if you're happy with yourself and the life you live then to hell with the non accepting people no matter who they are.

silverace1silverace1almost 5 years ago
Loved it all

It seemed forever for them to get together but, thanks to Chloe, it was worth it!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There are no words...

What an incredible journey...five stars are inadequate for this story. Thank you for sharing this with us.

ErinzeasyErinzeasyover 4 years ago
Beautiful and well written

You have an amazing talent for telling beautiful stories of love and passion

Mstrs K and e

paulyepspaulyepsover 4 years ago

Wow that was amazing !! Thanks ...

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
Perfect

That story was so true to life and what it takes to come though what life throws at you and to have Colby there for the bad and the good times shows how much love Colby has for Suzy and now Colby is rewarded with the love Suzy is returning and the love that everyone can see when they are together as a couple lovers and I hope we can find out if they marry and happy forever please Ripley fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

This tale was so moving. I cried a lot, you are truly gifted. Good Gaia I loved reading this even when it made me sad but it was well worth it. If there is a remote possibility that you write anymore for these two I will definitely read it.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

I woke up around 4am, a little bit earlier than my usual insomnia and I started to read the first chapter. And I couldn’t stop. It’s Sunday so I have nothing to do, I’m not crazy, It is 10,30am and I couldn’t stop reading this whole story, through the pain through the evil through the care and love that flows in this series. Oh you are so Good ! Thank you and take care

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Big tale

Crossing such tales is extreme .... Having such friend or friends beside is heavenly ..... Thanks for a wonderful extended poetry

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this

My only complaint is I wanted to see the epilogue at Chloe and Gabriela's wedding. Suzanne lived a hellish life; I so wanted to see her when she finally was herself in full and happy.

AntneilAntneilover 3 years ago

One of the best I've read. Should be made into a film

zombiesteve96zombiesteve96about 3 years ago
Wow just wow

Amazing, Thank you for sharing.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948about 3 years ago

Beautiful Story. Thank You!

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Some parts seem a little long and laborious (mainly the God stuff) and the writing sometimes a little clunky, but it really improved towards the end and the whole thing is a powerful and enthralling story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would have liked to know how the work place reacted also how the merger went. Finish story lines. The story made me feel all the pain this lady felt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was completely transfixed by this story, not to long for me, up there with the best on this site. Yes not that much sex but such a moving story. Thanks and please do more

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Brutal, just absolutely brutal to read about someone could feel that way about themselves because of someone else's narrow minded bigotry. It's a painful story of self-loathing and the struggle to come to terms with it and overcome it. Don't get me wrong, it's an absolute masterpiece of writing, and of feelings and emotion, just a stunningly beautiful work with the ending to make one see that the struggle is worth the happy ending. I absolutely love this work, and the time and skill it took to write and thank you so much for sharing your talent, it's an absolutely amazing work!❤️

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

Absolutely, heart-wrenchingly, gorgeous. This might be the best hurt/comfort novel I've ever read, either online or in print.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful story.

So much pain in Suzanne's life. Your writing really brought her pain to life. Sad to realize she may not be alone even today in 2022! Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow what a series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At the risk of being redundant, this series was amazing. The heroine’s journey of pain and loss to hopefulness and healing was multifaceted and satisfying. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a tour de force piece of work throughout all four sections. The weakest scene is the contrived return of Chloe in this part - just the right time, with just the right knowledge and her as a cardboard character not done justice c/w her presentation as Young Chloe in pt.1 - but it hardly makes a dent in the overall achievement of such a masterpiece

PerfectStranger82PerfectStranger82over 1 year ago

Thank you for a very well-written, immersive, complex, and often very heavy, novel-grade story.

It really was an emotional rollercoaster with many deep valleys and some dazzling heights.

It’s sad that Suzanne didn’t get to reconcile with either of her parents, but that further built the story’s authenticity; real life isn’t neat, you often don’t get closure and many chapters don’t have a happy ending.

And sadly it would likely have been a forlorn hope anyway. It’s not easy to make a blind person believe in aurora borealis, especially if their version of religion tells them that it’s a lie.

I really missed Tuptim during this chapter. With all the scenes in Suzanne’s apartment, with Colby taking care of her, her loving cat ought to have been with them constantly, but she got no mention in the story. Not until towards the end.

P.S.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

This is one of the best stoies I have read! I really felt for the characters and understood some of the emotions they portrayed! Please continue this story line! There is so much more to their story!

Thank you

Phatpanda00Phatpanda0010 months ago

Beautiful story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As a recovering addict, I could sympathise with Chloe reaching out to and attempting to make amends to one she had hurt as part of her journey. It is hard but incredibly cathartic, and in this case exactly what Suzanne needed to, as she put it, "get her head out of her ass" and come clean to Colby about her love.

I had thought her father would be capable of showing acceptance and love for his daughter but sadly was wrong about that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gave this a five. Yeah, Suzanne’s parents were jerks, but at least you made them consistent. Also, the story is good because your characters have depth. Not a lot of authors do that well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have waited until I read all 4 parts before making a comment. The whole story was brilliantly put over and as has been said before. Each character was kept true all the way through. Brilliantly thought out and well written and what was nice was an ending that befitted the whole story. Fantastic, well done. If it had been a book I wouldn't have been able to put it down even if an earthquake had been around.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

Someone called Suzanne’s dad a hypocrite. I don’t agree. He wasn’t a hypocrite. He was evil. There’s a huge difference. Although Suzanne finally achieved happiness, it came to a high price. I hope to hear more about Suzanne’s and Colby’s life, and it better be a happy one, with kids and all… I wish them well!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As a recovering alcoholic, I know how hard it was for Chloe to reach out to Suzanne and how hard it is to forgive oneself for the bad deeds done.

You captured the emotions perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bloody hell, what an emotional rollercoaster. I was sobbing. So good. Thanks for writing and sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with Anonymous of 3 months ago. I read all 4 parts before making the comments. It is well written and a great deal of depth into the characters and how they feel at certain points, and how they dealt with them. As for Suzanne's parents, you kept them true all the way even if their beliefs seem bigoted (that's the way some people and communities are). Brilliant ending and I would love to read more about the further developments of the rest of their living and working lives together. Keep up the brilliant work you do.

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

That line re Jesus judging the homophobes “Did you miss the part where it was all about love?” was a masterpiece, sorry if I’ve got the words wrong, but I’m sure I got the gist of it, Christianity like several other mainstream religions is supposed to be about love and inclusion, not hate and exclusion, it’s just fascism by another name.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

If parents ever would feel the pain they inflict to their children, like a karmic balancing, that would be grand and hopefully a change at heart would be the result …. Chloe, thats an amazing move and shows a true gentle fine soul

All in all a tale with a happy end but the main topic is the bigoted world of religious zealots with a simple mind

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝🌈🌸

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Superbly written, you captured emotions brilliantly. Loved it, I think your work is really good. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1310 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES