All Comments on 'Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 02'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseabout 9 years ago
Very Hot - More Please

Can't wait for the Christmas/New Year's story. I don't think it will be too much longer before Amanda adds Eddie to her stable of lovers. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't wait to read about her first STD. Oh, this is fantasy. No reality allowed.

Have to wonder how many chocolate sticks are being whacked fantasizing about this white slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Quite a few vanilla sticks are being whacked fantasizing about this white slut. I know i'm whacking mine.

Don't like the genre? why bother reading and trolling on stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant series

You are a genius. I love the subtle slow natural build up of this story. The plot is magical.

Shaving her pussy was a nice scene. Would be cool if she is taken to a barber shop and gets her pussy shaved by the barber. In a much later chapter she could probably get a beauty treatment - new haircut, brazilian V pubies, makeup et al. This could be complimented by nipple rings and a queen of spades tattoo.

The most hooking aspect of the story is the fact that the son does not seem to know. I look forward to how he finds out. Jealousy, envy and anger will make it really hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Things are getting hot hot hot

I love this story . I just hope there are plenty more stories to read with Amanda , her son, Lavrell and Marcus.

I love the idea of a makeover for Amanda - maybe cornrows and platinum hair. Tattooes and piercings. Some sort of escapade at a beach would also be fun to read.

Will the son become a cuckold or will he join in. I really hope he feels jealous and angry in the begining - just to make things interesting

All the best . Looking forward to the next in this amazing series. I hope I have not offended you by overloading with my fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome Work Again!

PLEASE, Please, please continue the story!!!

JC

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 9 years ago

Very possibly the best story of its type on here at present - despite all the trolling!

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 8 years ago
Awesome story

I very much have enjoyed your story so far. Keep bringing them to us.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Keep it cumming, hot

Love chapter 2, I'm hooked Xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gotta love the holidays!

Thinking Amanda is going to get plenty of Christmas presents!

Kacey

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukover 4 years ago
Where does this lead?

I had a feeling that the guys were going to feed some of those images/vids to her son at college having got his number from her phone. Maybe thats still to come though after the last break it may be a little more closer to home than that even.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

From where Amanda started I can't wait to read it all!!!

1999DTfan1999DTfan3 days ago

I wish you could continue this story. It's one of the hottest series on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDee_Purple@Dee_Purple
924 Followers
Married white wife and mother, expressing my secret side in my writing.