All Comments on 'Evening in the Dunes'

by John James

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fuck, that was HOT. :D

Mmmm. Thanks for a great orgasam~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

May we have a sequel please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

What a fantasic and well writen story. I would love to be taken like that and fucked so beautifully

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely Story

If only I hadn't been so stupid when I was young! I had the chance to take another young guy's huge cock but was too scared. I only wanked him and he shot the biggest load I ever saw!

hangeronhangeronabout 14 years ago
and another great story

Loved it,I lived in a coast resort on east coast and had many similar times ,seems like the sea air attracts lots of older randy men who love to fuck nice young arses, and long may it stay that way. Oh the joy7 they brng.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sexy

sopoooooooooooo very hot to a virgin. do more i jack as i read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic,

one of the best on here, what wonderful memoris it brought back for me.

Also being a seaside dweller it seems the sea air must make us randy, and although not a virgin at the time I had only had a couple of small ones into me until the evening just as you described, me in my teens him in his50s or 60s but hung like a bull, though not yet showing it.

We met at urinals and he led me into stall and locked the door, me thinking I was heading for a mutual wank, possibly oral, you described the rest, I could not believe that thing was possible to get into me,, it was, and followed by two others who I did not know were watching, it began a regular meet up over a few years.

THANKS for the memory and cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beach

I was picked up by an older guy at our local beach ( on the northwest coast of England ) he told me to follow him over the rocks and around the headland to a secluded cove, hidden from the main beach...here he told me he had been with me in our local park one dark night ( I remembered the night in question!!...I was in the toilets sucking all comers and he was one of them!! )

Introducing himself as Ted, he said he recognised me on the sand and I was one of the best and would like some more and maybe to fuck me ( I was 17 by this time - but still 16 when I sucked him off )

We lay down on a large flat rock to ' sunbathe' and in no time he had me naked then knelt astride my chest and fed his cock to me ......I was so turned on , I stroked myself as I sucked him and he loved that!!...then to my surprise he slid backwards and impaled himself on me, wanking himself as he rode my pulsing cock...we came together...his cum splattering my face , and mine bathing his insides

Once we regained our breath he confided in me that was his intention all along

Once he sun went down , we went to his house where he got to fuck me eseveral times that night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dunes

A few years ago when I was in my 20s , I decided to drive to a well known but usually deserted beach 30 miles from town ( it had a system of dunes which were quite big )

I arrived mid morning to the car park and noticed a white BMW saloon car parked there...( not uncommon for bird watchers to go there )

I stripped off my jeans and dressed in shorts ,singlet and thongs , packed my gear away in the boot and set off on one of the paths carrying a bag with water, towel and book, intending to read....

I crested a hill of sand and got a glimpse of someone below me walking through the lower part( it was a man with grey/white hair.... completely naked !! And as he walked his soft but long cock swayed in front of him)

Being no stranger to finding men attractive ( I was a closet bi crossdresser myself ) , I knelt down and watched - my cock stiffening in my shorts!!....

To my surprise he turned to face me and I realised he must have seen me watching him.... he scrambled up the dune and when he got to me, his cock was no longer soft, it was rock hard!!

Smiling, he introduced himself as Brent

'Charles' I replied shaking his hand my eyes fixed on his cock

'Like it Charles?'...

I smiled and nodded

'Thought you would when I saw you watching me'...' I've seen you before....at the sauna in Carlisle a few months ago ..you were a popular and busy boy then ' he laughed

I remembered the night straight away...it was my first visit there!!.. and my hottest ( I was on my knees most of it!! )

Brent was openly stroking his cock as we stood there and I licked my lips

'Want to suck it?....as I recall you loved sucking cock '

'Y-Yes' I stammered

'Let's get you naked first' he breathed as he moved closer, his hands tugging my shorts down revealing my tiny white almost seethrough panties

'Oh my they really suit you' he giggled as his fingers slipped over them

I groaned out loud as he pulled my singlet off and pressed me down to my knees

'Leave the panties on ' he breathed as his cock nudged my lips..... within seconds I was sucking on it like a cheap whore... and Brent was loving it...it only took seconds for him to reward me with a rich creamy load of cum !!

He collapsed beside me and kissed me , proposing we continue at his house for the rest of the day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not very good

Ludicrous dialogue and very unbelievable.situation - for example, there's no way you're going to shout out while having sex in public toilets, nor would you be unaware when someone else comes in. The other story by this author is much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
unrealistic yes, but...

...while I agree with the feedback noting that the original author presented an unlikely scenario, it was worth it just to read the 4-26-17 response from the young man describing his panties. My mouth would have worshipped his cock and balls thru those lovely panties, and they'd have become fully transparent with his cum.

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
Dirty Talk

I loved the dirty talk! I'm a Sissy Fag and my boyfriend always cums inside me! I love it when he talks dirty to me like that, and calls me a wimpy cross dressing sissy and a fag and tells me how he is going to breed my gay pussy! I always picture his sperms swimming around inside my "womb" trying to find an egg and make me pregnant. I don't want to be a real girl but, I wish he COULD knock me up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I WANT TO BE FUCKED

IT WAS A SIX IN MY BOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous