All Comments on 'The Gizmo'

by rwsteward

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
joejacksjoejacksabout 9 years ago

Ha,I would say Don't ask us,just keep on writing this story I think there is a lot of scope left to go

Good reading.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988about 9 years ago
keep up the good work

Try a few alternate paths and see where it leads. he uses it for good, evil, to make money, as an aid for personality disorders etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
let it ride on

good base on the story, let it ride on some more and see where it lands......if they have kids does it work on them too?

C_frommnC_frommnabout 9 years ago
More Friends

Have the wife bring friends. Preferably single and see what comes of it. Vicky wants him to Dominate her so having her bring friends to him should be No Problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was one of the best stories I've read here in a very, very, long time.....

.....very few technical issues, good imagery, great dialog....I'm entranced.

Please let the device continue for awhile.

Our hero's moral dilemma is well rooted, but his experience this night will tempt and convince him to try other things.

I hope you don't let it go off into "fuck-fest land" that would run counter to his "good guy" image and persona.

I think, find other friends and coworkers that you know are struggling and help them.

I find it interesting how you deftly caught and addressed the two major causes of human failure:

Self defeating/limiting thinking, also part of lack of integrity.

Poor/non-communication between committed partners/spouses.

I know, I know, money gets the blame 90% of the time, but the root cause is not money, but rather its mismanagement and not agreeing to how/where/when it should be spent and how wisely. In short it's the players, not working it out up front and sticking to their guns (and each other) when crises come and go.

Please continue! Really.

badinbedbadinbedabout 9 years ago
What would I do?

Good ending - for now (hope you might think about a sequel???). If this were real (since I actually design med. equip. for a living, I know it's not even remotely possible), what would I do with the Gizmo? We'd all like to believe we're "good" at heart, but...

BTW: I liked the bits thrown in about DSPs and Intel processors. There seem to be a large number of engineers writing on this site, and, all stereotypes aside (that whole "I are an engineer" thing), their writing is surprisingly good!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
keep it going

it was a very good story, with a few minor hik-ups, but loved it al,l keep it going and repair a few more couples in trouble. I would love to read the chapter where the wife wanted to seduce her female friend, or the husband that dislikes gays shows his true side and gets involved with the neighbors college son.

Lots of possibilities. and I would read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Gizmo

Very nice love to enjoy some time with that Machine

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I know it was just supposed to be fun, but

If you start by telling us

"Stu on the other hand never did anything without precise and accurate information. . ." he is "Methodical. Precise. Likeable."

Have him act that way in the scenes to follow. How could the staid and steady engineer set in motion the chaos and mayhem that ensued? Without thinking of the variables and possible ramifications of just turning the gizmo on?

sorry

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
???

Sorry It wasn't fun. It's a cheating story with zero love. swapping and fucking others wives??? I'm used to this author's romances not a degraded story of lust and cheap sex.................................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent story. I would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved it

another creative and entertaining read. your approach has so much variety, so many whimsical twists and turns.

MormonJackMormonJackover 5 years ago
What would I do???

Wow, I would certainly keep that gizmo secret and operational! I'm not certain I can trust myself (probably not) but I certainly wouldn't trust anyone else with it.

If I were Stu had the gizmo, I probably would have left an opening for me and Linda in the future. Paul... maybe, maybe not.

Great story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The last line says it all:

What would you do?

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Experiment some more

fun tale! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would use it to end the pain people suffer through day after day.

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Fun story.

I would keep the gizmo to myself, be more cautious about it's use, but use it for my own pleasure. I guess that would make me a monster, but I'd have a smile about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous