All Comments on 'Teamwork'

by pinkysurprise

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Cajunbear54Cajunbear54about 9 years ago
A Fantasy

This has long been a fantasy of mine. It wouldn't matter who I was with just long as we masturbated together.

Carnevil9Carnevil9about 9 years ago
Very nice...

Very nice quickie, a perfect fantasy.

zyegorzyegorabout 9 years ago
So wonderfyly exciting

I have had a few partners who enjoyed the joys of mutual masturbation with me. Some times to completion some times as part of foreplay. Either way it is a real turn on to watch and be watched. Great read ;)

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Not Cheating? Really?!

I wonder if their 'significant other' might have thought it was cheating? I don't think so, since the story doesn't mentioned that their opinion was asked for. One writer described cheating very well. If it's something you wouldn't do in front of your partner, because you know it would hurt them, it's cheating. I'll admit there is a very board spectrum of activities that can fall in this category depending on the cheatee. But, I don't think a boyfriend would want to see another guy cum all over his girlfriend, then have her rub it all over her pussy. Then maybe I'm not as open minded as everyone else.

NipplesandknickersNipplesandknickersabout 9 years ago
Cheating or not.

If you're worrying about what's constitutes cheating and that effects your enjoyment of the story, don't read it. I'm sure most people don't concern themselves with the morality of stories, like me they just enjoy a decent, horny story which this is. If you think I'm wrong, look at how many incest/ taboo stories their are on here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpinkysurprise@pinkysurprise
Ruby Pink lives in a small town in Washingon state, where she spends her days writing steamy romance. She loves telling stories about smart, talented women and the men who make them weak in the knees. All her stories are at least partly based on real experiences, but she'll ne...