All Comments on 'A Welcome Home Surprise'

by CarsonM

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Good!!!

Great story. Would love to read part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

It was a very nicely written story for your first time. I look forward to another story with a similar theme in the cumming daze LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

Really nice story, cant wait for the next part, what shoes were you wearing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent Story Line!

Husband & wife in their bedroom doing whatever "gets their rocks off" between them and experimenting along the way. Perfect in the best way it oughta be for a long happy partnership marriage. Well written!

BRAVO!!

biretry99biretry99about 9 years ago
Great

would love to read a new chapter.

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 9 years ago

This is one of my favourite things, great story and would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Phonomenal

a beautiful homecomming.

Or home cumming.

I can't wait to see what they try next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very hott well written

very hott and well written. Loved it, would definitely read another from you

CarsonMCarsonMabout 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments!!! Seeing as it was enjoyed, I'll write another one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wonder

If perhaps this was just a FANTASY. Not something he wanted to happen, just something that tweaked him for an unknown reason. Not the way you wrote it, but much more likely the truth. A truly nasty wife. And not a really happy hubby. Uncomfortable.

PiscatorPiscatorabout 9 years ago
When she was good she was good but when she was nasty she was better

Well done, I disagree entirely with the previous comment. Although the anal training may have been a bit more gradual, perhaps hubby has his own secret cache of toys.

escriterraescriterraabout 9 years ago
Lovely scenario . . . lovely, arousing, sexy action

Writers and readers who enjoy both a well-written story and a tale of sensuous, erotic, and very hot strapon action between two lovers will find in this narrative multiple delights. Kudos for describing the loving and so-satisfying interaction of strapon sex between husband and wife. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

I would love to come home to this same surprise!! Very well written. Please write another, possibly a sequel!

Tigr2Tigr2about 9 years ago
Hott Stuff

Add me to the list of those who would love to come home to this. Super fantasy, very well written. I wish I was there! I'm looking forward to more contributions from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Wow was that great. I just loved it.

CarsonMCarsonMabout 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback and favourites :) I've just submitted Part 2, so hopefully it will be up before long :)

GeorgeTGeorgeTabout 9 years ago
Fun time

I know just how he feels, Having had the same experience myself. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 2

is posted at https://www.literotica.com/s/a-welcome-home-surprise-pt-02

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I know this part!

Great story. Well thought out. I think you've been doing this before you start writing. If not, you should. I am kinda like this man in your story. No black latex, no strong Dom stuff. Just a loving couple doing role reversal who enjoy a good time with each other. Maybe a dress to enhance the moment, but I'm no sissy. All man who realized I have a horny ass that likes affection and attention just like my woman's butt. Every man should realize they aren't "gay" if their butt gets the itch. It's all part of human nature.

vector2065vector2065over 8 years ago
Great strory

Very realistic story line; my lady fucks me often much like that. Good development of the sex scene, no Dom material just sensual pegging. Please keep writing and expanding this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A definite treat

I would be over the moon if my girl did this for me after picking me up at the airport.

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story!

I want just that to happen to me...but my wife just can't seem to understand how important it is to me. I've got the toys, the harness, the videos...but not a willing partner.

Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Let the good times roll

My wife's friend told her that her husband loves it up the ass! She got the idea to try me. After coming home from the party drinking to much she tells me to shower and get in bed. I'm thinking she ready to give up on some pussy. Half a sleep, she crawls up behind me easing her dildo into my ass . I don't care I'm about passed out. The next day I'm sore. She tells me what she did. I don't remember. She tells me to wait until tonight . She's fucking me two times a week now. She is in love with my ass. Her strap on is 10" long and 2-1/2" diameter , my ass is hers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Me Too!!

I love that story. I fantasize about my wife doing the same to me. I have masturbated many times with toys up my ass wishing it was my wife with a strap on. Great story, hope some day I can experience it.

AkpervertAkpervert28 days ago

My cum dream true! I'm going to print this and give it to my wife - who has resisted letting me fuck her ass, and has not been too cooperative in getting to fuck mine.

THIS...is my dream cum, er come, true. Right to how she was dressed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous