All Comments on 'Double Massage'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy ouch!!

That was an amazing read. What a great writer - and a sexy imagination. I love the detail. I was there. I am so going to have to find a massage like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story and well written

Wow! What a great story. You are a wonderful writer and I loved how you described this from different perspectives. It kept me aroused throughout your story! Thanks!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
sensual and nicley detailed

Very hoy, great story.... nothing like a great massage to make your week... Felt like I was right there watching.....

ukpunterukpunterover 8 years ago
Love it!

Very horny, sensual story.

Must go for a massage soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done!

I really like having both points of view in the story.

kalodinkalodinalmost 5 years ago
BC: You are masterful writer of smashingly erotic tales!

I am an old guy, and a three time loser in the sex department (age, prostatectomy and Parkinsons Disease). But it is said the brain is the largest sex organ in the body and mine still works. You are a first rate erotica author, one of the best on Literotica. Literate, talented, thoughtful, reflective, sexy and arousing. your tales are a vicarious delight. characters are real, writing tightly controlled. A real pro...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
868 Followers
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...

story TAGS