All Comments on 'Following a Friend'

by derezzed

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty Good

I was rather hoping that the narrator and Alex would have sex, but still, really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Super hot story. I was hoping he and Alex would get together too. You should do more of this! Maybe greg texts them both at the same time and they end up in a threesome. That would be amazing!

bobbleobble32bobbleobble32about 9 years ago

Really enjoyed this, hope there's more as this definitely deserves a part two.

boyxboylover_boyxboylover_about 9 years ago
great! :)

I can totally see Greg and David being a couple. Definitely deserves a part two !!

RobBeaumontRobBeaumontabout 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

what else can I say. :-)

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved that story so hot!!!

Loved it very much, oh! So worked up and so horny hoping that I was the one getting that big beautiful hard cock up both of my holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think a threesome would be good for part two. I also think he and Alex should get together as they have been friends for so long. I know from personal experience how s man can quickly learn to love sucking cock and getting fucked. It is so much better than sex with a woman.

CuriouswilmCuriouswilmover 8 years ago
continue ......

more please. him and alex.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Imperfect

I enjoyed this immensely but unlike other readers, I think you stopped at just the right spot. Art imitates life, and relationships generally aren't balanced or tit-for-tat affairs. Sometimes a partner is left hanging or gets less out of a fuck or doesn't come. Sometimes the "bad guy" wins. Life is imperfect and that's just fine. David and Greg, Alex and his girl and sometimes Greg. Alex doesn't know about David and Greg, Greg may not know about Alex's girlfiriend, but David knows about everyone.

The amazon who seduced my wife was fully capable of taking her from me. She is big, strong and successful. I'm not particularly big or strong, but my wife expected success from me. Her seducer, a sales "colleague" at my job, is a much better salesperson who outshines me quarter after quarter. And when she pulled my wife onto the dance floor for a slow dance on New Year's it was beginning of the end of our traditional marriage. By mid-January my wife was spending every weekend at her girlfiend's house, so I'm the third wheel now and I've made peace with it - imperfect, but that's life.

Ike_The_SpikeIke_The_Spikeabout 8 years ago
Wow

I loved it. I hope you start writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

This story was good. Though I wish david and his friend both knew about each other with greg. Great story. -TMi

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent waiting for next chapter when the boys do each other

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userderezzed@derezzed
362 Followers
Avid reader of Literotica. Trying my writing skills out for awhile. In need of an editor to assist with my writing. Contact me if interested.