All Comments on 'Katy's Smell: Day 02'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
basic_desiresbasic_desiresabout 9 years ago
I cannot wait

...for the next instalment...this is by far the hottest story I have read here in a while!

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
HOT!

I agree with basic desires. HOT! And it does seem to be headed where I thought it might. What really is wrong with consensual polygamy - or polyandry, for that matter? Let us see if I'm right.

cudakid273cudakid273about 9 years ago
katy day 2

continue with the story

jdavid928jdavid928about 9 years ago
Great

Another great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!

GMLPGMLPabout 9 years ago
Great

Another great chapter bro. And I say fuck it to the haters. All the brainwash bullshit about polygamy or incest that our minds have been indoctrinated with since the beginning is just a tool to enslave our free will. So write whatever you want to write, no inhibitions.

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 9 years ago
More please.

I can't wait for chapter 3, 5*'s.

nightowl65nightowl65about 9 years ago

Katy's smell has to be the absolute best writing that I have seen on this site to date!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed your prose and style. Do not change and please keep writing. I thank you. I have been reading stories here for about 8 years, so, well done !

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
This is exciting

I like this story. Please continue with the wife getting excited about the husband's incestuous relationship with his sister. Hope as the story progressed the wife will encourage them to take their time to be alone together and the wife winks at her husband with some meaning of " go fuck your sister". Hope at the end the wife smells her husband's cock and at the dining table with only the three of then she will ask her husband why is his cock smells pussy since they did not have sex that day, Then the sister was shocked turning red obviously embarrassed that they were caught. But the wife comforted the sister in law and said that she does not mind.

CphuckerCphuckerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re: This is exciting

Damn well spoiler alert, that was gonna be the next chapter! Guess I'll just stop writing.

All joking aside, I can pretty much guarantee that none of that is going to happen.

OldManoftheSkyOldManoftheSkyabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I love this story line and you are a very talented storyteller. I am looking forward to reading more!

peachiipeachiiabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for the next chapter. Very good story, just please give it an all around happy ending for Katie, the wife and her brother.

forbiddenlover90forbiddenlover90about 9 years ago
Love it!

Awesome story. Can't wait for more!

GMLPGMLPabout 9 years ago
ETA

you have an eta of the next chapter? Or an anonymous/alias blog so we can follow your progress amd ask questions?

CphuckerCphuckerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re: ETA

You can always e-mail me at cphucker@gmail.com. My profile is about all the blog I will ever have, but if I have any pertinent information to share it will certainly be posted there.

Also, I am literally hitting the Submit button on chapter 3 now...

michapfanmichapfanover 6 years ago
Excellent story

The emotional intensity and intimacy here makes it even sexier. I love that the wife and the mother are major characters in the story; it makes the characters seem more real and true to life since they have authentic emotional interrelationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep, excellent.

The wonderful story continues. Could be interesting if Adrienne found out everything. But not mom. She would likely have a coronary. I just hope there is no 3-some in the future. 5*

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
The Wife suspects

Great storyline, impressive work.

Will he get the dream or the disaster?

Read on

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

This series, after only 2chapters, hasoved up into one of my Top Three stories; all because you have the total emotional attachment as the glue to the whole thing!!

Do not get me wrong; the sexual aspect is great, it is just that both Adrienne and Katy LOVE him, and now they know "what is going on"...Adrienne even approves of the idea, getting turned on more by the moment as she hears more.

Mom...I know others have commented to leave her out; I say...DO NOT LEAVE MOM OUT!! She has gone longer than Katy (apparently) and would not only benefit from a good rogering by her son, the whole family would be together. Mom HAS mad the comment about "how big your house is for just the three of you"...THAT could be remedied by Mom and Katy moving in!

Five**5**Stars!! Wonderfully written and thought out!😱🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
5025 Followers
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES