All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Pt. 17'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ace123

come on does he really have to be such a wimp?? let him quit so he can begin writing kanye's show

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 9 years ago
Uh oh.

Sort of disappointed that Victoria is practically cuckolding Duncan at this point. Eric is treating him and the director like garbage, and Victoria is siding with him.

This development was something this week at least. The chapters are getting kind of short though. Wouldn't mind if they were a bit longer.

Once again, this relationship with MC and Victoria is becoming toxic. His job has become toxic. No person should have to endure that type of abuse, even in show business. Duncan needs to just move on. Their careers are going in different directions, and it's time for him to go somewhere where he is appreciated. If Victoria matures and is ready for a relationship later, I could see it going there, but it's disappointing that she is basically treating her own boyfriend a guy she says she loves like dirt to help some scumbag.

Not sure why the ratings are fluctuating. This is a really good ongoing story. Chapters are a bit short sometimes, but that's all I really see.

I wonder how the Grammy award thing will come in. Maybe for their single they recorded?

GrobnarGrobnarabout 9 years ago
Good but...

Like SomoaJohn said, it's good but the chapters are getting short. Duncan's relationship with everyone is becoming incredibly toxic. I'd say he may need to pull himself back and examine what he wants. It's about at that point where Victoria is stringing him along.

Going and working with Kanye or back on Super girl are both valid options. I'd almost suggest he call Victoria's mom or Ariana for advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm really looking forward to the time when victoria realizes she's being played, probably by eric and her sleazy agent guy working together.

REV3LATIONREV3LATIONabout 9 years ago
Blah

I love this story, but I will say that I'm a little frustrated with the way the MC is being treated. Why are the chapters so short by the way. I would think you'd be pushing things out like candy with how short they are lol. Anyway I love the story just make em longer & give the MC some backbone.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 8 years ago
Only one decent character at this point.

The main character is interesting and well-rounded. Sharp and Strong have been cartoon villains since the beginning, but Victoria has become uninteresting, too. She's just become unrealistically stupid and unsympathetic at this point. She's going to actually deserve the mistreatment from Strong and the career havoc from Sharp...and at one point she was written to be a character for whom that wouldn't have been true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous