All Comments on 'The Quarterback and the Tutor Ch. 10'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I lay on the bed just looking at him. He walked to the end of the bed and knelt at my feet. He kissed my feet tenderly. "I worship the ground these feet walk on, Lucas. I'm sorry that I hurt you. Can you please forgive me?"

I stopped reading there, Lucas didn't deserve to be worshiped, the asshole couldn't even get off the damn bed!

kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Thank you, you wrapped it up well

Unfortunately I understand families and how families can affect relationships with others. Yes it was fucked up how Lucas family treated Tom, but Tom finally got to see what the hell was going on, and got Lucas and him into therapy.

It is sad to see a great story end, but all things come to an end.

Thank you for the wonderful story. Can't wait for your next great story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anonymous #1 should have continued reading

Then he would have understood how even more fucked up Lucas' family is then we thought after reading the last chapter, and why Lucas is the most damaged member of the family.

Hell, secrets that I didn't know about my own family are still coming out, years after my husband and I have married, and he's struggled like Tom to help me deal with them. But I knew they would be ok. Like all successful couples, they are strong for each other.

Thanks for a wonderful story.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Excellent story. Wow! That was a big surprise to find out that Lucas wasn't Merry's kid. It clarified a few things. One thing you left out was who attended the wedding. did his father and brother (James appeared to love him when they were at the house) attend? It was surprising that all that was under the surface and that Lucas was able to keep so much under wraps. He really was able to hide it well. I felt like Tom had too much guilt about going with him to his family though. What was wrong with wanting to support him. I understand that maybe he should have left the choice of breaking it to them with him there or not in his hands, but wanting to be there to support him and 'face the music' with him wasn't wrong. I was a bit confused with the way his dad was when Lucas went to ask him to be nicer the next day. it was kinda crazy that he was so nice and called him his 'special boy' or some such thing, but then went ape-shit the next day. It didn't follow, but then clearly dysfunction doesn't follow any rules.

I was only a little put off by the whipping b/c personally, the connection Lucas showed between physical abuse which he suffered at his father's hand and sexual release would have really worried me. I would have been wary of that if I were tom, until I was sure there wasn't any chance of sexual abuse at some point. That said, that kind of play doesn't offend me.

I thought you did a great job closing it up with allowing him to at least make the draft and leaving it open ended. I was sorry to see the end of the story, but overall, it was good. I think the guys had a lot of issues, but I guess who doesn't and by saying they were in therapy, it showed that they wanted to deal their stuff.

Overall, great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seriously?

At what point did this story become a BDSM? I'm your bitch Tom?? Really? This chapter went downhill so fast I don't know what hit it. I'm totally lost here.

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but CANND___I don't think you're being very fair whoever you are. Unless of course you are the same person as perihelion, the writer. I say that because you seem to praise everything by this writer even when there is a problem with what's been put out. Remember that it helps to give constructive criticisms. So if you're not the same person, then you're not helping at all.

I hated this chapter. So so so unreal and totally off. Sorry.

Boris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Amazing story. Real and raw and powerful. Maybe one of the most realistic ones I've read on here. I loved everything about and I'm sad to see that it's over. Amazing

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 9 years ago
Amazing

Awesome story, loved it. I was a bit confused in this part who was in the first person some of the time, but still awesome, and a great ending

ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacherabout 9 years ago
do you actually know my family?

No, we don't have money. But there are two brothers born eight years apart, whose father treated the youngest as a cheat. And there's a cold, crazy mom and a violent dad who control their kids, and the kids can never be good enough.

Thanks for sending them to get help, and for giving Lucas the BDSM he needed. And the puppies.

What a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmmmm.....

Wasn't quite the ending I expected. I've read all your stories and loved everyone. I even loved this story and gave it 5 stars. But to be totally honest, I hated this chapter and to me it lessened/degraded the story. :-( very disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Got off track badly

Highly inconsistent with the rest of the chapters. Like the writer got stuck with the characters development and hurried to wrap-up

I like perihelion and his stories greatly. But this chapter was not his best work, Could have been a passable stand alone story, but it doesn't do justice to the other chapters

mikeyb85mikeyb85about 9 years ago
wow

I love this series but this chapter felt rushed. The first few pages were good but once we hit the therapy section it fell apart for me. I wish you developed it more. I did like learming about lucas's family... Great series. Looking forward to your next story :)

mikeyb85mikeyb85about 9 years ago

I also really enjoyed the hot sex in this chapter... The belt.... So hot :)

musicfreakmusicfreakabout 9 years ago
Ummm okay?

Well I liked the first parts of your story but this last chapter has left me feeling somewhat confused if anything. I did feel like this chapter started speeding out of control and everything simply went way to fast to suddenly. I also felt like Lucas was becoming a little too bipolar in this chapter, so much so that it didn't really fit in with the rest of this story. I get the whole facade thing but it's a little too drastic for my taste. And the BDSM kind of threw me off too.

I know this feels like one big complaint and I swear I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I just thought the story had a lot of potential early on and and this ending kind of left me with a lot to be desired. And confused. I'm really just confused with where this went. Sorry man.

But overall I still think it was an okay story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF.....

It feels like a totally different person wrote this last chapter. I just couldn't connect with it. totally different from the previous chapters. Too many unnecessary talk. It could have easily been two pages instead of the five we got. Truth be told, I couldn't wait for it to end. And I felt like a beautiful story had been ruined. It was actually painful to read. So not like what I'm used to reading from this great writer. What the funk happened???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why do I get the feeling…

…that:

(1) There'd be more chapters, in one of which

(2) Lucas would commit suicide, and in later chapters

(3) A grieving Tom will develop a relationship with David?

I hope I'm wrong O.O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
?

I'm a huge fan of this series but I must agree with the comments on here... The negative comments. From the first extremely long conversation between Lucas and tom, I felt like the chapter was wrong. I have so much to say about this but... The anonymous comment titled 'WTF' and all that was said in it and a few others wrapped it up. I do love your stories so please keep sharing (but that chapter sucked).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just doesn't fit

I've waited for this chapter for so long now. I've loved everything about this series up until this chapter. I'd have to agree that it was just out of place, a different feel than the rest. Not sure the whipping was necessary. Lucas changed drastically and the ending was definitely rushed. I'm disappointed by this chapter.

I say delete this one and write a new ending chapter. You're an awesome writer and can do so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shifting allegiances…

I used to root for Lucas. I used to find Tom equal parts whiny and hot-headed.

But now give me Tom Braddock anytime: I'd rather have that whiny hot-headed stud to take care of me and my dogs than put up with Lucas's BS.

If you made this chapter to make Tom look good, congratulations—you just did… at Lucas's expense.

I'm a bit disappointed that this story, unlike your other works, develop one character at the expense of another: one chapter Lucas develops character while Tom flattens up; in another chapter it's the other way around. It frustrates me a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Obviously these people have never read any form of actualy literature or they would understand character shifts. Of course this chapter sounded like a different person -- it was supposed to!! It was from a different point of view.

This story was so touching, so satisfying, and the end was absolutely beautiful. Stop playing around with story sites and get yourself to a publisher. Flesh this story out and share it with the world.

Don't listen to the clueless readers who have no idea what you were doing because they have no actual reading skills. These are people who probably also think that Nathan died at the end of "Dream Boy". Your intelligence is obvious in your writing and the romance industry deserves your talent.

Fill it out, polish it up, make the dialogue flow a little more naturally, and start submitting to publishers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmmm

Taking into consideration the fact that majority of comments seemed to say the chapter wasn't good enough, I think the writer must take the criticisms in good faith and work harder. The ratings for this chapter shows just how much it was disliked. I've read chapters that were disliked by the readers but still got good ratings. That clearly showed that though the readers probably disliked something that a character obviously did, they still liked the 'work' that had gone into the chapter. This chapter left a lot to be desired. Why would all the other chapters be loved but this one? Could it be because it looked rushed, odd, out of place, wordy, boring and plain uninteresting?

I agree with the comment that advised that the chapter gets taken down and a better one is submitted. I've seen a writer or two do that on here. That will do wonders for this story.

@Annon (absolutely beautiful): You seem to have forgotten that these same 'clueless' commentators are the readers. Think before you comment! Having said that, keep writing.

whenwilliwhenwilliabout 9 years ago
Well hell people.....

Some of you should meet more diverse people in your lives to understand a lot of this behavior is/could be considered normal. The "BDSM" scene is showing that Lucas needed that "punishment " and the only way he knows to get it is physical but it was given by his partner and made not to be harsh. Everyone that has been or still may be in an abusive environment will try to hide it the best way they can. If you have never seem something like that and are in the middle of a family blow up you will be fucked up for a minute. Tom at least took the lead to get them in counseling.

I enjoyed the chapter. Wish there would be another. Some of the long dialogue could have been cut short. I love the characters and the explanation by David helped a lot. Keep writing!!

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 9 years ago
Brilliant

Thank you ! Brilliant and a nice ending....

Thanks

ilovegibbsilovegibbsabout 9 years ago
Wow!

This was quite a series. It incredibly intense and I never knew what was going to happen next. I certainly would never have guessed how freaking wacked Lucas' family is. This world is full of all kinds of people, and the chance that there are families like that are very good. Nice job on the story. Not everything has a happy ending. I am also glad that you brought up the concept of a therapist. That is real life! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please continue my brother in law

please continue my brother in law i love all your stories but i need to finish that onee... this story was really amazing thooo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it but......

I have followed this story and I was pleased up until the second page of this chapter. It seems to have taken an obscene and devastating turn. First the family is projected as loving and overprotective then they become abusive and oblivious. Unrealistic turn of events as far as one is concerned. Great character development, which is what I would use to describe this novella, was thrown out the window with this chapter. I am not pleased with it at all.

I would have given the entire novella five stars, but this chapter has ruined it for me and I am afraid I must mark you down because of it. Four stars out of five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worst

What got into the author is beyond my reach.

They story took altogether strange turn and what the hell?

Screwed up characters that were doing good until the last chapter, the introduction of bdsm and Lucas was turned into what couldn't be expected of him in the previous chapters.

I give it one star.

Stupid to the core

Orion_Orion_almost 9 years ago
Utterly bogus

1 star.

The last chapter is supposed to be the final product of the series and you totally killed it. Ruined it in fact..

There's one thing being not the happy ending and there's other thing called illogical.

Incoherent and... Mind numbingly stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
smh

This chapter is killin me.its like anoda story.and the change in P.O.V was confusing. The bdsm was weird. Like the author decided to go all 50 shades of grey in twilight. The first 9 chapters tho.....EXCEPTIONAL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A great conclusion to an excellent story

Your last chapter made a good story great. By changing the narrator, you let us see Tom's point of view, and in any case, Lucas was in no state to write about his dysfunctional family. I would rate the complete 10-part story as one of the best I have read on Literotica.com. It really demonstrates that "Amor omnia vincit". I think the whipping was a mistake though. If you prepare this story for publication, which I think you should, I would leave that bit out (except that it explains why Lucas needed therapy).

WittePietWittePietalmost 9 years ago
Sorry...

... I clicked the wrong radio button. That last comment was made by me, Witte Piet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK???

Author you completely fucked up your story with this last chapter that I didn't even bother to complete it. And this one bad chapter completely discredits the first 9 that you did..

#lazywriting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what the heck??

I totally loved the first 9 chapters but the last one runied the story. .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

All negative comments... Wtf? This was by far the best and most well written chapter in the series. Lazy my ass. Just because there's not as much sex doesn't mean he/she's a lazy fucking writer and this is a bad chapter. Fuck off.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Loved it but...

Loved the story, loved everything but there was one thing I didn't like. I didn't like Tom's slight infatuation of David...and him wanting to see him naked and to fuck him. Twice he thought about it and it was two times too many (at least that's all I remember). Either way, fan-fucking-tastic story! Throughly enjoyed it! Can't wait to read your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird!

This story was so good up to chapter 7. Why did you write the rest so weirdly?

FBG

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some criticism, but overall satisfied.

Sorry that I don't have any username here >_<

I read a lot of your writings, and I must say I like a lot of them. Unlike a lot of people here, I think the quality here is still the same-- overall top notch. but the finale had me mostly flummoxed as opposed to being happy or aroused or touched by the ending.

It is the plot that ...I can't exactly put my finger around....long story short, it felt...soap opera-ish.

No, not exactly about fucked up families-- I have one too. Harsh expectations and all. And it is really good to have the dynamics detailed, giving hints of each of Lucas' family's personality.

But the way it was unrevealed looked cartoonish. Like the reference of a fucked up powerful rich family used is Dynasty or Desperate Housewives-- that sort. Theatrical. Coupled with the dynamic between Tom and Lucas in this chapter, everything gets a melodramatic tinge that, at times, becomes just too much. I kept imagining dramatic gestures and dramatic gestures.

The angry jealous rough sex after jealous outburst AFTER whip play is the point where I snorted and broke my suspension of disbelief. It's just too much. I can accept one, or two at least, but not three. Especially not with the way the mood swung.

I think the entire story would benefit more from a chapter break after the return. Give the readers a pause, give the characters a respite.

But don't count me as dissatisfied. I like how the ending did not resolve all of the problems-- and yet, they are happy and in love. I still love my HEA.

So yeah. Keep writing, and I can't wait for your next story. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Great Ending

What I like about the ending is the fact that they don't have a perfect relationship, that despite the problems with Lucas's family, in the end they'll work things out (or they're getting there). I don't think anything's wrong with Lucas's family. It happens a lot, it's a normal occurrence to society, so I'd like to give my congratulations to perihelion for a job well done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well.. Here's the thing.....

I loved the story until this chapter. I mean seriously, sexual thoughts about David and that gun scene, from what I read in the past chapter, his dad was fine and finally now he's crazy. Well that's just my opinion but other than that, well done. Your an amazing story writer and you have great talent because you know how to build it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is this the end

This was a great story i hate to see it end. Will there be a sequel to it ?

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago

Enjoyed the story but didn't appreciate Tom's inappropriate fantasies of David. I mean, it seemed so out of place. But then again, some fantasies are just that...fantasies and they will never be anything else. It just seemed disrespectful of their entire relationship. Loved the story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, but could have used a few touches here and there for realism.

I really liked how the story began and progressed. My issue with the story only came up after finding about Lucas' physical abuse and psychological trauma. I found that it does not feel realistic since Lucas does not show any signs to indicate trauma, as fear during confrontation, or psychological attacks during extreme stress, and etc.

There were several points in the earlier part of the story where a person, who went through the type of abuse and suffered trauma, would show some sort of indication to emotional and mental problems.

I also believe that the whipping that followed would have caused a traumatized person to react badly, no matter how much he/she requested for it,and hence that point of the story should been written differently. These points caused the story to lose its realism and, though the story ended very well, did not give the reader the full sense of satisfaction that it could have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Loved it Bravo!!! Bravo!!!!

I would plubish it into a book cause this is GREAT work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved the first nine chapters... but...

I was really enjoying this story up until this chapter, despite how inconsistent the background was at times. This chapter almost made me stop reading, I seriously almost couldn't finish it. The only reason I did finish it was because I was convinced it must get better, and I had to know how it ended. The abuse came out of nowhere, normally there would be some hint of what was coming, and there wasn't. Foreshadowing is key with something like this, and it can help brace the reader for what's about to happen. Since there was no foreshadowing I couldn't really believe what was happening, and despite the fact that I have read a few books where worse things than this happen to the characters, this is one of the only times that I've been left feeling like I need to take a shower because of how disgusted something I've read left me feeling. I wish there was a way to go back in time and not read this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story, I want more.

I really liked the whole series, very well written. Would like to read more, hated to see it end. Even this chapter was great and liked seeing things from Tom's point of view. I know there was a lot of criticism on this chapter. But I think it sounded like a real dis-functional family. Apparently some of the readers never had to come out to a family that expects you to be a man, get married and have a family. I went threw hell when I came out to mine. Not that I had been abused as a child. But my Dad was so furious, it took 10 years for us to have a relationship again.

Great job perihelion. I really got caught up in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Last chapter needs to be rewritten!!

I didn't even bother reading it after page 3... The story completely loses its focus and gets more and more inconsistent. First with the neurosurgeon and lawyer, then the quarterback and defense lines man or whatever the position was, then about Lucas's family being frigid and neglectful and then suddenly in the 9th chapter his family is completely the opposite, then in this chapter Lucas is jealous of tom's cock? Really? When in the 1st chap tom had 8" in the 2nd chap tom had 7" and Lucas had a 9" and in fact he was Mary didn't want to break up with Lucas because he had a foot long and everyone got to know about it. You really fucked it up in this 10th chapter.. Please read your own series again and write a decent ending to this story! This chapter feels like it's been written by a completely different person. Tom was this cool guy who was calm and collected and reassured Lucas in first few chapters and later on he was the one who needed more calming? Even lucas had said in one of the chapters that he had never seen tom so angry before. Like wtf? Be consistent man. Read your own chapters before you write another one!

Please take this criticism in your stride. You're a good writer just need to be more consistent with your storyline and characters

ArgonnisArgonnisabout 8 years ago
looooooooved it

beautiful story

hunterofpornhunterofpornabout 8 years ago
Fascinating Story - Some Inconsistencies

I read the entire story in one sitting and enjoyed it very much. However there were some inconsistencies such as the Lucas' parents occupation and Tom finding out about the money. In the initial chapters his father was a neurosurgeon who he felt like he needed to schedule an appointment to see father where in chapter 10 he's a lawyer. Also Tom already talked about his insecurities about being a gay football player, the risk of injury and not making in the NFL to support Lucas. However Lucas admitted that he had a trust fund and enough money to support them but in chapter nine Tom was pissed that he didn't know that Lucas' parents were millionaires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Great read!!!!!

Some of the beat stuff I read in years.

Good show!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Run Tom run

I loved and hated this story do how it made me reflect on a bad time in my life.

I met a guy who was married and we started a relationship, he was a hot head at times. He eventually left his wife and we started a life. His ex and kids were great, we often shared meals together. His family was a lot to deal with but eventually I went with him to family function. His dad and younger brother ended up getting drunk and long story short they beat the hell out of me making him think he was queer. I went to the ER and lied and said I was attacked in public while waiting for him to get the car out of the parking lot. Some how this seemed to open a flood gate with him the abuse slowly grew until we went to party and a guy there made the comment that "I would love to have snapped you up before "Terry" did cause you are amazing. I thought nothing of it, but when we got home that night "Terry" attacked me calling me every horrid name in the English language. He hit and kicked me to the point that he loaded me in the car and dropped me in a parking lot. When I came to in a hospital bed he was right there at my side. The police were then asking me if I knew my attackers, I was so in fear I lied. His ex came to visit me the next day while she knew he would be at work. God bless her she gave me money to leave, she helped me pack up my stuff while he was at work after my discharge from the hospital. I moved three states away. He ended up attacking another guy he got involved with and he had the balls to press charges, I also testified against him and now he is locked up for 10 yrs.

I have not dated since I escaped from him, some one brought up in violence will eventually turn it on others.

If the story continued Tom would end up being abused, beaten or die at Lucus hand. Violence and abuse are never ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

well i agree with some other comments about the obvious inconsistent i can understand them because it is a 10 chapter story and that being said i don't normally read full blow stories like this but you got me hooked by chapter 2 and i just couldn't stop reading so please keep writing ! :)

GipCGipCalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Wow that was so freaking awesome! I wanted to keep reading. Those 2 characters have a great future ahead of them and I hope you write it soon. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very moving and hot

I must confess this is the first time I've been moved to comment on a story here. It was both emotionally engaging and hot. The two characters were both complex, flawed, like able and thoroughly believable. I could have read another 10 chapters. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

It was an awesome story to read. And to that anonymous person who claims Tom should run away. Honestly are you stupid and idiotic? Just because Lucas grew up in such an environment doesn't mean he will turn out violent. And anyway Tom is equally as unpredictable. Furthermore, on a personal level I live in a family of very religious people and I'm an atheist. Just because your family are something doesn't mean you'll follow them. And I think that's what the author tried to highlight as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

This is the best story I have ever read on here....You have real talent. The character development was flawless, it felt really real unlike most straight but curious things. And the family twist to Lucas was mindblowing. I could read 100 more chapters.

RubyRed01RubyRed01over 7 years ago
Love your stories

I love your stories and noticed you haven't posted anything new in over a year. Any chance that may change? Do you post on another site? Please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you hunterofporn for mentioning the inconsistencies that muck up a story. In addition Merry changed his name too: "I'm Merry Braddock's son." Nice.

I too wish that the story didn't flip Lucas from being the strong one. It seemed out of place with everything the prior chapters painted them as. But alas, creative license is with the author, not the reader, and I am pleased with the story for the most part. I am in love with them being in love and fully committed to each other so thank you for the very ending that brought that idea back to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Abuse

It took me a couple of times to read the last chapter, to get it in my head. I liked it, okay it felt a bit rushed. But! Sometimes things are best left out. Yes it can go either way. That the sessions will help or not and it will only end up in violence. As for Lucass' family, I kinda feel sorry for his parents. I expect that their relationship did not start the way it ended, but it did. What with his dad knowing that Lucas was not his, that the whole family was laughing at him. I think Lucas' family needed a few sessions on the couch. I could go on and on. But I do like the way you ended it? No family is perfect , unless it's the Adams family or the Munsters. I know mine ain't . Though mine never kicked me out, my dad never came to terms with me being gays till he died and as for my mum, she's trying. But I wonder if at a later date that you'll put pen to paper and let us know how it ends?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Survival

Tom and Lucas have come through much trial and tribulation -- and their love ha survived and grown stronger. Thanks you for a great story. Long may they live and love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happily Ever After

Thank you for such a beautiful love story. We are brought up with the idea that homosexuality is some sort of evil. Reading this story, and I had to keep reading it to the end, one begins to realize that people are born with an innate sexuality, irrespective of their apparent physical attributes.

When reading stories like this one realizes that we are all different, although some of us are more different than others. The love that exists between Tom and Lucas is not just something based on their very highly charged sexuality, but something deep and enduring. They are obviously going to have to undergo many traumas affecting their relationship in the years to come,but their strong love and affection will carry them through, God willing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Felching

It was popular in the 80s when I was attached to a guy from Manchester

We had gone to a party with another couple and most people had gone before the sex took off .. Within 10 minutes we were a writhing mass of bodies , kissing, licking, sucking and fucking !! .. Fuelled by booze and cocaine we were hedonistic to say the least .. My partner Jason had just fucked Tim ( the host ) while Frank ( Tims partner ) had fucked me rigid .. As we lay back heaving and sweaty , Jason suggested I suck the cum out of Tim as I loved the taste of his ( he was sooo right about that !!)

By arrangement, before the party we had all had multiple enemas to ensure we were clean .. Tim lay on his back on the dining room table and I knelt down so his feet were over my shoulders and tentatively licked his man cunt .. A dribble of cum leaked out and I lapped it up ( tasted different, but not unpleasant ) .. Tim moaned as my tongue darted up his hole and lapped up the juices ...

Jason knelt beside me urging me on

" Suck it out baby " he moaned as he stroked my cock ( I hadn't cum yet ! )

Burying my face between Tims thighs I sucked as hard as I could and was almost drenched by the sudden deluge of thick cum .. It smelled slightly of perfumed soap - thank fuck it wasn't shit!!... As I sucked Tims moans reached a crescendo and he came , splashing it down my back and in my hair .. Then Jason leaned in and licked my bell end until I spurted in his mouth... Frank captured it all on video to our mutual thanks .. We all watched it over and over many times ..

I found out later how it felt when Frank did me ( no chance of not cumming !! )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revolting

This was revolting. Everything is ok because they're seeing a psychiatrist? If you think this relationship is reasonable, you need to get help.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

Thank you, I loved the story. The flawed people,and the way we live our lives, but Tom and Lucas found their way., something we're all looking for , really. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for giving the readers such a beautiful story. The sex parts are great, and I guess I can say we all like this piece because it's more than just sex, it's the building of a tough relationship throughout 10 awesome chapters, it's the depth the author gave to the characters, making them really complex psychologically. You should really consider writing a book, maybe an erotic novel, because your skills are too good to be wasted. Hope you write a lot more of good stuff like this! Congratulations, it melt my heart.

Tink22004Tink22004almost 6 years ago
Amazing story

I loved this entire series. I love how deep you go into both of their feelings and show the complexity of the characters. This is one of the best stories I have read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So bad

This chapter should have never been published, you just ruined Lucas whole character, in a page in this Lucas even says he’s jealous of toms cock, I though Tom was 7 inches and Lucas 9 and a half, so how is he jealous when his is bigger? Also the family thing is a little too much, the whole story was all over, with the father chuckling in the table when they kissed, but then hickeys he wants to kill? Also then there are adopted? Too much and honeslty if I wrote this story I would start this chapter over, though I will say every other chapter I loved your writing, just this one seem too much for me , too fast and too crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Great story. It is a shame that we tolerate groups like NCAA and especially the NFL to give lip service to being gay tolerant when in fact especially the NFL being anti-gay, making players be in the closet and doing great emotionally and psychological damage. Take poor Aaron Rodgers went from having a gay boyfriend living with him to getting rid of him, from being a mommy boy and being with his parents ever summer to not talking to his parents and returning their Christmas presents and not being the best man at his brother wedding and not attending. The NFL and media with its so anti-gay attitude has driven him so deep into the closet and apparently having signs of clinically depression. Can you blame him for the way he was treated? I feel sorry for him. If he does not make up with his mother before she dies, then he will most likely will have such guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF was that???

OK, everybody already mentioned the ridiculous BDSM scene (BDSM itself is fine, just does not fit either of your characters, especialy Tom) anda very questionable idea of a threesome with David (Tom is thinking about theesoms right after merriage proposal? Really?), but I have a different question - how old are you? 70 y.o.? 80? Who is in their right mind "watching television"?? People watch TV, not television!

Another thing - your use of the word "univercity". Yes, you can be "accepted to such and such U.", but you "apply to college" and "go to school", the frase "We got into truck in the morning to drive to the univercity" sounds completly bogus. Either "drive to school" or "drive to the univercity campus".

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 5 years ago

Gotta be honest here, this last Chapter ruined it for me. It went completely 180 on nearly anything making my head spin.

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainabout 5 years ago

Great story....loved Tom, and Lucas as you made them so real...know Lucas's family were over the edge, but that is life. This is second read for me, and it was better than the first read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Book on wattpad

Ok i dont care if you self publish or join wattpad i need a book from this. Ive used this site for years and this story touched me , I cried and laughed it was beutiful. PLZ make a book, you will be supported

FosBoydFosBoydalmost 4 years ago
Please. Write an entire Novel on Lucas and Tom.

This book touched me so. I laughed out loud. I cried alligator tears, and I gasped out loud. I would love to read more details of their life. The visits to California. The Draft. The wedding. Please give us more.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Woah. I loved this series, but Lucas’ family and then that whipping scene seemed to come out of no where. An odd power dynamic. An emotional read but I loved it.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 3 years ago

Awesome my favorite story by far

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this and the switch to Tom’s point of view is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good!! I was so worried Tom was going to mess up and cheat but I’m so glad he didn’t! Great story!

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

Merry Blake ain't so merry after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was all good till i read the part where tom was fantasising about davids body … u spoiled it there author.. i mean what’s the purpose of this mentioning in the story?

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3over 1 year ago

Loved the story until the last chapter. While most fit in to expose Lucas, the pizza delivery piece and Toms fantasies about David were out of place and made an awkward chapter more awkward.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Omg I read all 10 chapters. I couldn't stop crying reading some of those chapters. This was one of the best stories I ever read about two gay men and the diversities of each of their families. I am glad that Lucas is so accepted in Tom's family. I am glad that David visits Lucas and Tom. Lucas needs that connection.

Thank you again for such a love story. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for this story. I actually skimmed through the sex parts after a while because I wanted to find out what happened in their lives beyond sex. I was glad it came to an end because I would have kept reading for hours if it hadn’t. So no negative from me about the ending. I think there are a lot of guys in the closet because they don’t want the stigma or label. You got all of the hurdles covered in this as it would be real life to most anyone in their same situation as athletes. I feel like I know these characters now so well done with your writing.

adidas21525adidas215258 months ago

Wow. This is the best soap opera ever. So entertaining— and I think some people’s criticisms about this or that being “unrealistic” — well when you see this as a fantasy and really fun entertainment, it doesn’t have to all be sedate. You really went crazy with the backstory of Lucas’s family and I love it. And Tom fantasizing about Lucas’s brother- well come on, that IS completely realistic (I would know! Hahah).

I will say that some of the lashing out was more than I expected— but these are your characters and they are how you write them, and you really showed how complex and in some ways “broken” they— and all of us— can be.

Such a journey. I had to laugh at the comment about skipping the sex bits for wanting to see what happens next- I did too sometimes! But also omg the whipping part— I think you really captured what that kind of sex can be like and how two consenting adults can enjoy it responsibly. That was unexpected for me and you wow, really got to me :)

Thanks again for all this. I gave you 5 stars all the way through. Such an effort on your part, and such a fantastic story.

TasjaDaneTasjaDane5 months ago

Such a sweet and intriguing story. Loving the passion and the realistic portrayal of life in all its lovingly chaotic glory.

Nice ending too. Even though it’s a story that could go on for ages (there’s really no natural “end point”) it was an obvious place to let the story turn into a narration of the characters life from that point on, and then let it go into a “happily ever after” ending.

Well done, I really enjoyed it.

MickyFox0MickyFox04 months ago

Read all your stories, so far 🤣. Enjoyed them all, and the way you put the twist at the end. And I like the fact that you leave them open ended, just like real life.👍😛

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous