All Comments on 'Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 09'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Lovely story

Intense and well written but a shame she is capitulating so quickly. I liked her earlier fight but now she seems all magic cocked. Swayed by fancy words and promises in just two days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't think so.

@Masterfuljim I don't think so. She came willingly initially, she has a lot in common with them, she didn't have a fulfilling life.She is physically attracted to them and they share her kinks. They have a connection. Have you never experienced being instantly drawn to someone or becoming fast best friends with someone you just met? They are very straightforward with her, she is aware that they don't want to kill or harm her. No immediate threat. And now she knows that they want to love her, be with her. Something she craves, as she is lonely and never felt loved. They chose her, they find her beautiful. There are far worse fates than being desired by three guys you would have swooned over anyway. They fill a void in her life and she is starting to see it. She has a sensible, logical mind and is used to deal with her circumstances. So she makes the best of it. Does it make sense?

By the way, I'm not the author, but I work in health and have seen all sorts of ways of coping. The heroin's behavior isn't unusual. I'd probably do the same in her situation (kinks excepted, don't have these...).

graceunderfiregraceunderfirealmost 9 years ago
"complaint"

dang it I hate that we can't edit our comments...I missed that t on the end of complaint :P

graceunderfiregraceunderfirealmost 9 years ago
my only complain

is that it ended too soon...I'm breathlessly waiting for your next chapter! This is developing in to such a great story. I agree with the anon who said her feelings are plausible. Years of emptiness, accompanied by fantasies & books about this very thing...and knowing that the purpose isn't to harm her...well, I can see it happening. Plus...we haven't heard her answer to Bjorn yet! And if it is yes to the kiss...to not running away...that isn't to say she's going to be a pushover and not have fight left in her over the situation.

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Update...

I have broken through the wall with this one. To relieve your minds...Chapter 10 is awaiting approval...a day, maybe two. I finished chapter 11 yesterday and a quick edit today then post it too.

But more importantly...I have finally been able to outline the rest of this story. There will be 20 chapters...give or take. And I have a brief idea of what each is like. I have even written character sketches...and picked out photos online that I use for inspiration.

Oh and if you really want to 'see' what they look like...in my mind anyway...then I have now created a blog as a companion to my writing. I just posted Kirsty's character sketch and pic.

Anon and Grace...you nailed it. One thing I will say about Kirsty and women in general...a fighter will always be a fighter. But the smart ones know when to stop fighting themselves...and fight FOR what they really want.

But trust me...AEgir's Captive is not in for smooth sailing from here, folks.

Oh, that blog?

https://taranealeauthor.wordpress.com/

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@ Anon...

I so loved the way you said...'worse fates than being desired by three guys you would have swooned over anyway.' What an understatement...LOL!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
I can see where you are all coming from

As they say, men are from Mars etc and I can't think of her as a strong individual to have capitulated so easily. I understand that she secretly wants the kinks and apart from school she has no real life, but she is handing it to them on a plate.

Bear in mind her sole existence is now going to be child raising, looking after their mum and the house and that's it !!

They can't exactly introduce her in public and there aren't any other friends so she is in for an equally lonely existence in exchange for some decent sex...when they aren't at sea...

So where's her fun come from ?

Doubtless we shall see :-)

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@ MfJim

Suspend judgment...just wait and see...

But watch out...Petrine would have your head for even suggesting that anybody needs to take care of her. Now you are gonna make me write hers and Olaf's character sketches at the blog too...and I was going to hold off on that until ya'll meet the 'dear old folks'...LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Repressed kinks, hot guys and all that. Sorry, still doesn't erase the kidnap, rape, open water captivity and possibility of becoming chum. What have they done to earn any trust from her? Nothing but not kill her yet. Not saying what is here is wrong or bad but you are missing a vital part of making this work.

SJayne123SJayne123almost 9 years ago
Oh my god

I muttered to myself the whole way through this chapter! Jesus Christ Kirsty grow a fucking back bone, fight back! Do something. Do anything other than tell him "all I can think about is does he kiss on the first date." Kirsty babe come on girl this is madness. Fuck these guys, Fuck his little cheese and pickle sandwiches just fuck it all and fight back

Not that I'm not loving the story coz I am just had to get the injustice I feel about her situation off my chest lol

Little_nightingale66Little_nightingale66about 8 years ago
Most amazing mind fuck ever.

I have never had to stop to catch my breath for these eroticas but.. Damn. Hes so good

VerniceLochartVerniceLochartover 2 years ago

This chapter took my breath away! Starting to think of adding mind fuck to my list damn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2500 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES