All Comments on 'A Night to Remember Ch. 02'

by Master_and_Sex_Kitten

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ummm...

Why is this in illustrated?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
illustrated

i read a "how to" the other day, apparently anything with pictures/drawing etc. (illustrated stuff) is higher on the list than transsexuals/crossdressers, so it acts a bit like a trump card, as in if a user submits a story that could go in either category the Literotica site is more likely to put it in illustrated...

sexy story, think itd do better in TS/CD. maybe resubmit and ask the site moderators or something?? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

there s going to be a sequel soon?

Jakert3208Jakert3208over 8 years ago
Brilliant story.

Hi have to say brilliant story, I also love shemales.

My fav was early Kimber James, when she still had dark hair and natural breasts, simply an awesome small body with that lovely cock. Recently I have been following Xtina Pink an amateur from the UK. Very pretty and a body to die for ;-)

Anyway please continue writing with the same story line, I did like the addition of the Gloryhole. Very much added to the spice of the story.

Please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

how many more can u do?? want to read soon plz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cute pics ;)

shes adorable haha wow some people are whiny complainers aren't they?

will she be in the next 1? can we see more ;)

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Great stories

Glad you returned for a part two and more. Both have been well done.

My all-time favorite T-girl is Kalena Rios. Black hair, blue eyes, super-gorgeous, sweet 'n' petite and goes both ways. But, she's Brazilian and I've never heard her speak English, so she may not fit your story. (Of course, you could always write that she does.)

My other two choices would be Kylie Maria and the incredible Domino Presley. Sienna Grace, from your list, is a nice choice as well.

Other honorable mentions: a Canadian T-girl, named Anastasia, who's done several vids and who sorta resembles Kristen Stewart; and another petite, brunette powerhouse, Sasha Hevyn.

Perhaps he could even run into Frankie from chapter one. Something always felt unfinished about that part of the story. Although he seems to be starting something with Sarah, I'd really like to see him get back with Frankie, his first T-girl lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sienna grace!

dude Sienna is absolutely perfect! nice big soft tits, slim figure, those legs man and what a cute little ass! he has to fuck her haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait to read part 3

I'd like to see Mandy Mitchell, Sarina Valentina, or (though she's not on your list) Jessy Dubai

satinfeelsgreatsatinfeelsgreatover 4 years ago
Unsafe sex

Mentioned in story that both of you would have condoms etc but obviously you didnt use one with someone you had just met and had no idea of their health. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh yes

Sienna grace she is so hot and of course bailey jay

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

I would have given you 5 Stars for that, but as you never finished this story it only gets 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous