All Comments on 'The True Master Ch. 06'

by Weerdo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story. can't wait for more!

newfield1981newfield1981almost 9 years ago
good pace

Realy enjoying this story. Like how you always end a chapter with a clff hanger, so to speak. Nice balance of sci-fi, drama, intrigue and of course sex.

Great pace by the way. Alot of these autors sometimes take months to give a new chapter.

WeerdoWeerdoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Pacing

Yeah pacing might slow at this point but the story will continue, up to this pont the chapters were all planned and semi written. Now that the first arc is over we move into the second arc while still developing the overall plot. Make sure you read the accompanying story Return to the Master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Appreciate the Story line

I have been drawn in from the very first chapter. It has been a long time since, I have had the opportunity to read something I just could not put down. thank you for sharing your creativity with all of us.

Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Come back

It's been 3 weeks...

WeerdoWeerdoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
New Chapter Soon!

This has been my longest gap yet, mostly as real life gets in the way and I sort out the second arc of the True Master. The newest Chapter has been written up and the editing process has begun so it will be up soon. (For soon I mean before the end of the month... hopefully.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous