All Comments on 'Teacher Undressed Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CBellsCBellsalmost 9 years ago
Excellent series!

great to see another chapter to the series so soon! You are doing a brilliant job. I can't wait to see where you take the series next...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yet anaother great chapter

When you came back this was the series I was hoping to see revived. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
brilliant!

Love the story and the way you write

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Ultimate Road Trip

This has been a wonderful journey. But to be honest, it has been a source of tremendous arousal to me. Your story is making its way into my dream fantasies. Sometimes I wonder if I have been hypnotized, as well.

bubba082683bubba0826836 months ago

So far this is one of the better stories i have read so far. It is has been thought out and detailed without being overly complicated. I can't wait to read the rest of the series and hope the author writes many more. Maybe also introducing elements like breast/penis expansion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7243 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES