All Comments on 'The New Neighbour'

by little_miss_behaving

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
cotto2000ccotto2000calmost 9 years ago
Wow!!

Never thought I would find someone else with a mind as dirty as mine. Bravo!! Loved it and looking forward to part 2.

VashtarVashtaralmost 9 years ago
Amazing !!!

Such a horny story! The product of a deeply perverted mind... I loved every word of it. Looking forward to more of your horny fantasies. I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Very revealing about feelings and emotions that quite a few young women have. Keep writing, you have a lot to offer.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 9 years ago
Totally sick. Perverted,

and the funnest, hottest, bestest read I've enjoyed here at Literotica in a very long time.

Kudos and 5 stars with a bullet!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Filthy

I loved this very much and, as soon as i recover, will be re-reading it all over again! Will there be a follow on?

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago
Shocking

I must agree with the other comments. Any clean-living, respectable person who reads this would be appalled at the actions of this young woman. However I thought it was worth 5*. Will there be more?

kakashi524kakashi524almost 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great job! Another theme rarely touched young beautiful bride falls for ugly old man. More please! (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Isn't it time for your meds yet?

You know, you might hurt yourself, dreaming up shit like this. Hope you include the followup, where the husband catches them, grinds up the old man's dick into hamburger and feeds it to both of them. Can wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Incredibly HOT!!! Please, do continue!!!

May not be so much of a story as the works by Steven_Dessmir, but I miss the genre too much not to enjoy it!

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

But for necessary medication, there go I. Octogenarian here. Without the big paddy whacker, of course. Still fantasize about women twenty to fifty years old. The old fart herein had her made. The least he could have done was act like he appreciated her fetish and not be a cranky S.O.B. Cheers!

daddy1950daddy1950almost 9 years ago
Mmmm!

Writing my fantasy. Thanks, Miss. x

yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
Enduring perversities

It should always be "be nice to perverts" week. Well done.

darkhammerlovedarkhammerlovealmost 9 years ago
Thanks again

Thanks again for another cool story. I'm still waiting for a sequel to Football Sunday though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect theme, well written

More more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Hot, hot, hot! Sequel, please :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As an older guy...

Damn! I can't believe how hot your story was. Not in my wildest dreams have I ever francized about dominating a young pussy like yours. I want to taste it so badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel????

Great story. Begs for a sequel!

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 9 years ago
God damn,

What a sick little bitch! And I loved reading every word. 5*

CockswainCockswainalmost 9 years ago
unf!

I came really hard to this story. I absolutely love how you have such a great way of writing her descent into being a sex slave for this old man. It's really well done, and really really arousing. Please please please keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE

We need this story to continue. I want to know her feelings as she waits for the neighbor in her wedding dress. And will he take her to a bar where his friends hang out? Please more.

Mag58Mag58over 8 years ago
Excellent

Very sexy story and well written too. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Please!

Would love to see more of this, really really sexy.

mousse29mousse29over 7 years ago
great

great !!!! more please )))))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Is there any chance of a followup story?

I love it so much and still read it every now and then, just it's starting to wear a little thin now (it's been almost 2 years!) and i absolutely must know what comes of this odd coupling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing!!

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue!

The wedding dress and the pregnancy would be divine

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 6 years ago
Wow...

...I've only just discovered your work. It's really hot. Shame you seem to have called it a day.

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
What a sluty mind you have

Wow Little miss behahing. I would love to fuck you just like she got.

CleevedreamsCleevedreamsover 3 years ago

Loved the story....love your style

Neko_ManNeko_Manabout 3 years ago

Oh wow, I came across your stories and they are truly hot. I wish I had found them earlier. You have a really good writing style that makes the reader feel as though they are either in the room with you, or, are feeling how and what the girls are experiencing. I know it's been a while since you wrote this story, but, you really should write a slightly longer sequel that has her being shared, by the old man and his friends, her husband being made to watch as he acquiesces to the old man's requests and for her to be knocked up by the old man.

Is that a picture of yourself by the way? You look very attractive and would love to see more photos of you.

smilingjimsmilingjimover 2 years ago

Love this story!!!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 2 years ago

I have been taken and collard by an older man and would do absolutely anything to please him, so I know how she feels and what she desires.

Kisse,slut wendy

StulyKanStulyKan2 months ago

I get turned on sexually by much older men who are confident and authoritative and established and successful. The man has to speak well and knowledgeably.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous