All Comments on 'Kim & Kate Ch. 03'

by cuckoldwishes

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 9 years ago
Very nice.

I love how you are moving this story along. My only suggestion would be that you don't let Kim take too much control over the entire situation. Shea be above Kate now but Josh is still the one stage managing this, so don't let Kim get too far out of hand. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Lack of balance makes the series weak. You are attempting to ratchet up the intensity by only pushing the humiliation of the wife. Without giving some regular indication that the wife gets something out of this, it loses any eroticism for all but the most sadistic/masochistic. We can get what the husband and girlfriend get out of this (even if we don't like it). You push many readers away when they can't accept that the wife would put up with the situation because you have not sold us on her having reason to endure this. It doesn't have to be from the wife's perspective to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I agree with the first comment. The wife is too one dimensional. There is not enough development of the husband-wife relationship to suggest a reason either partner should want to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love it! Let Kim go. I for one cannot wait to see what other plans Kim has for poor Kate! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Eh

Honestly I really hate Kim and Joshua. Joshua is a horrible husband to Kate and now he has allowed Kim to threaten to ruin her entire life, taking pictures, making her uncomfortable and threatening to steal her husband. Like.... what the hell is going through his head? He's nothing but a coward and he deserves nobody. And Kim is a complete sociopath.

I like your writing. That is just how I felt about the characters. If you think I'm like telling you your story sucks, don't think that. If people have strong opinions about the characters, that means you've aroused their emotions and that's a great thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like Your Writing

I love this series and your writing. Please continue. Can't wait to read more.

My biggest suggestion would be to have a proof reader as a fresh set of eyes ex. to pick up quotation errors. And I agree with the other comments that we need to understand the wife more as to why she agrees with this. Why does it turn her on? Does she get off on the role reversal? Giving up power and pressure that she feels day to day? Does she see traits in Kim that she wished she had? Is she turned on by Kim's younger, perfect body and it's a way to overcome her long repressed negative feelings towards her own body? Does she enjoy seeing the pleasure Kim gives her husband and how he responds?

I'd make sure the reader sees a slow progression of husband's turning to Kim so it doesn't come off as a jerk of a husband who abuses his wife when he sees a younger woman. He loves his wife and this started because they both are into it.

I personal like Kim's power over the wife. Just bring the wife along as well in the story. Look how turned on, but humiliated, she is at serving them. How does she feel laying in bed knowing what they are doing above her? Will she get to the point that she wants to serve Kim as well? To be jealous of her husband having her? Is she a little turned on knowing her student has that picture? This is a story, not real life. Have fun with it! Great job so far.

cuckoldwishescuckoldwishesalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for all the feedback on these stories. For those that are concerned about Kate's welfare and lack of character development, I do have a plan to address that issue. After this part of the story is over I will be introducing a lot of backstory from her prospective. keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3 stsrs

Sorry, too dark and unfeeling for my taste. The sex was o k though and the plot consistent. That along with a good narrative style earned 2 of the stars, just too dark to enjoy, but interesting enough to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ummmmm

Oh so good......love this erotic story and look daily for the next installment. Please make it soon. Love love love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Destroy Kate

Please destroy Kate, humiliate her by showing how fertile Kim is and how f--ng old and unfertile is Kate, have Kim beat her and piss on her. Make Kate eat Kim's shit. Impregnate Kim and kill Kate by forcing her to drink Kim's milk until she drowns and all the milk comes out of her nose and ears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Missed Opportunity

I feel you missed an opportunity with this reveal. You had all this built up anxiety on the part of Kate. All the weeks and months of cumulative teasing, edging and denial. All the build of up the humiliation to come for Kate and Kim just opens the door. Even the description of that was a little underwhelming. Based on how cruel you made Josh and Kim, I was expecting something like:

The day before spring break, Kim pushes Kate's buttons even more in class. The last one being saying, "Come on Kate, it's spring break. Don't be such a bitch." To which an incensed Kate replies, "That's Mrs. Brennan to you." ....

[Fast forward a bit]

Josh blindfolds Kate in the driveway and walks her inside where he has her strip, kneel and put her arms behind her back. After he binds her arms, he unlocks and removes the chastity belt. Then he "introduces" her to his lover, who slides her foot up along the inside of Kate's thigh and rubs her cunt for a moment. Kate moans.

Josh then proceeds to ask a bunch of questions of Kate - forcing her to reveal intimate details and further humiliate herself - admitting how turned on she gets from being degraded and humiliated. She then is made to bend over and set her chin on the edge of the couch, where she can smell the woman's cunt and feel it's heat. Finally, Josh begins to play with Kate's cunt. As she gets close to cumming, he makes Kate beg the woman to humiliate and degrade her and to order and command her. Josh tells her if she even wants a *chance* to cum this week, she must promise his lover to serve her this week and then beg to eat the woman's cunt. As Kate gets close to that edge, Josh pulls his fingers away and Kim rips the blindfold off.

Kate looks up into the smirking face of her bitch of a student and with a groan of recognition and utter degradation, she begins humping the air as her ignored cunt spasms in desire and need. Kate's face flushes a deep red, and as tears of overwhelming mixed emotions begin to well up in her eyes, she begins to almost pant, "Please ... let me serve you ... and my husband this week. ... I promise I'll obey ... and make you both happy. ... May I please eat your cunt?" Kim with a huge smile, but evil eyes leans forward and stares directly into Kate's eyes as she replies, "That's Ma'am to you ... bitch." Kate moans and her eyes nearly roll into her head as she clenches her cunt down onto the air in absolute desperation. Then shaking, unable to look Kim in the eyes, she looks straight at Kim's crotch and begs again,

"Please ma'am, may I please eat your cunt?"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story but...

I loved how dominant he was at first and I hoped that he would make Kim his bitch as well. I think Kim has earned some spanks from him to show who is incharge

Virgin30yearoldVirgin30yearoldover 2 years ago

When she asks the wife " how long has it been since you came?" "Four months"... you made me rock hard. My man was so thrilled to have found a virgin at my age so he decided to keep me virgin a little longer and show me off to his friends. He rarely makes me cum in front of them , usually its just lazy clit teasing and nipple kissing. The hardest part is that his friends have talked about me to their wives and girlfriends, and they laugh a lot about my inexperience, my constant lust and my instant erections , they are like "he still not fucked this girl? Hahahah she must be crazy in need.. can i tell her baby how we fuck or she ll get hungry for you?" My man's friends tell me how they joke about me because they know how hard it makes me. They never jerk in front of me, just slight caresses and kisses on my chest but its enough for them.. and me. My man never penetrated me, he wants the sweet tortures to last a bit longer(he has stayed calm to play me properly because he s fucked other women these months we are together, but I am his precious virgin) . He also tells me not to cum alone , just edge, so we all Have more fun the few times he makes me cum in front of the guys.. and i do just that. Its hard but its so worth it. His friends have proposed tobring their women to fuck them in front of me , the virgin, they fuck them hard because of me in any case and they want to get high under my innocent eyes, but my man still rejects that , he wants to keep my innocence a little longer. After all I ve never watched porn and he knows it. He knows that I would be all the more dripping watching an experienced man giving it to his woman Thanks for your story, you made me feel.. and free some of my need, even just reading you and slapping softly these oversensitive nipples. I only hope I feel my man inside me soon enough, in front of his friends I love, and let me slap his rock hard ass as he does that, i have so fierce frustration and need inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As unbelievable as it has been up until now, there is no way an educated woman would, submissive or otherwise, just say "okay, I'll do what you want" when she met the brat. This woman controls her world in the classroom, there's no way she wouldn't shoot her idiot husband in the head for interfering. I guess no one will see this comment, since you only allow positive ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous