All Comments on 'Madam X'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 9 years ago
Nice

I very nice, erotic story. Entirely believable. Got 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
second page is great

I felt first page is quiet a bit over narrated but by the time page turns it is all ready to turn up the heat

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pistol falls out of the purse of an idiot, not a genius!

I.Q. of 190 and she doesn't properly secure her "small automatic" in her purse, so it falls out?!?? An I.Q. of 90 is more appropriate!! This cost two stars for her willful and wanton behavior. Some prosecuting attorneys might even call it reckless.

Next, she calls it a "clip" for her "automatic"!! Wrong!!!!! The container for cartrdges for a pistol [the little thingy holding ammunition that is inserted into the grip portion of the pistol] is called a "magazine". And, unless she has obtained some interesting licenses from the A.T.F. and lives in a gun-friendly state, she probably was not carrying an "automatic" pistol. An "automatic" pistol fitting into a woman's purse would probably be something along the size of a UZI or Mac-10, and that's a hell of a lot to squeeze into a purse. Perhaps that's why it fell out. Perhaps also, with an I.Q. of 90, she meant to call it a "semi-automatic pistol". Semi-auto is most simply defined as: one squeeze of the trigger=one bang. Fully auto means one squeeze of the triger may fire off the entire "clip" of 6, 7, 8, 10, or 30 more.

So two more stars deducted for her stupidity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous