All Comments on 'Silverfish Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

My guess is that Silverfish is Keynes and that the $10 M was to secure his position in Wargraves' ACME enterprise, so he would be more of a player and less of a follower.

The other possibility is that the Oldeeds Group was behind the heist and the $10 M and the services of Mr. Keynes were provided to Wargraves as part of a large weapons sale.

Also the info on Vicki Oldeeds being behind the murder of Mike the CIA agent gets back to Laura, it would not be surprising if Todd's crew have something to do with her ending up dead as her being raped and killed slowly (in some underground bunker) would be more in the line of the sort of revenge Laura would dish out to someone like Vicki Oldeeds.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

My money is on Keynes but is that too obvious. Also looks as though Wargrave is being out manoeuvred by whoever Moriarty is, might just be one of those councillors, or even Wellman.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

The FBI is a complex organization. However no one corralled the bank Robberies with the large. Amount large amount of deposit the day before the robberies. Oh come on 28 robberies. Don’t know about safety boxes robberies because nothing was reported as to contents.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Very entertaining chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2169 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES