All Comments on 'Sandi's Best Friend's Husband'

by 33WastedYears

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
Shakey Morals, Tawdry but Incendiary Tryst topped off with What Have We Learned Moment !

Excellent setup and culmination. Sandy's husband needs to cut his losses but of course he won't.The closing scene where these two pretend things are under control was very well done. The element of accident and vulnerability explained why Sandy stooped lower then normal to scratch her itch. The characters are flawed but the writing describing these wretches was sterling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

33 years of formula, regurgitated pablum that we must suffer through.

If the WACC actually had a backbone and she was only 98% sex crazed slut, it may be readable. This is not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A pile of dung

The 33WastedYears are the extent of your lifespan; vomitous faggot cucky

author. Please remedy this situation by drinking 3 gallons of rat poison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think the Relationship has Changed...

I would commend David's enlightened attitude. He's not a Cuck in the Traditional sense. Rather, he is Guided by the Realization that Sexual Chemistry is unique and Real, Marital Love is Not Magnified or Improved by Jealousy. I enjoyed the story.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
For the record...

...I didn't provide any advice or critique for this chapter, but I appreciate the shout-out.

If you consider this to be a continuing chapter of the much larger story arc created by this author, then the transition from believable nonfiction to outrageous fantasy fiction is jarring. This chapter includes so many implausible elements, I found it difficult to get into this story.

I may be wrong, but I don't think that most women leer at men's crotches or salivate over big dicks in the same way that men leer at women or salivate over their big tits. This story is clearly written as a male fantasy. In this case, that fantasy is that his ex-wife is a cock-craving nympohmaniac who can't control herself whenever she's near a man with a big cock.

The author has added a familiar element to this central plot by making the husband a co-conspirator. Whenever this happens in a story, the author is forced to create some elaborate mechanism for hubby to watch all the action from some secret location. In this case, we have the two way mirror. I find it a little implausible that a couple would go through such expense and effort to install such a device in their home, but again -- this is now a fantasy story. Anything is possible.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
One more comment

The most interesting aspect of this story is the interaction between husband and wife, and their evolving (or devolving) relationship. I'd recommend to the author that you explore that dynamic in the next chapter. Maybe have David get a little pussy on the side and see how Sandi reacts to that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The first problem?

You listened to Swingerjoe about anything. The second problem was that this was poorly conceived and badly written. UGH!

33WastedYears33WastedYearsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Oops. Sorry SwingerJoe.

You are right. I used your advice on the last story ("A Friend's Dead Wife"), which was much better received than this one, it appears. This HAS reached the realm of fantasy, it's true. I feel with fantasy there are a few liberties one can take. Maybe it's the lazy way of taking the easy way out in order to avoid all the "tricks" one could use to make it plausible. Even then it's open for debate as to their plausibility. I see the question asked all the time in other stories, "Is it cheating if the husband knows about it?" That's kinda what I'm presenting here. Is it cuckoldry of the husband gives it as gift? Regardless of opinions of some of the anonymous comment contributors, Dave does not believe, nor do I, that the only way to assert your manhood is to drag a woman around by the hair. "Balls" means different things to different people. Loyalty and commitment are also valuable commodities in any relationship. Life is comprised of seasons we all go through. None last forever. We all make compromises in different areas to accommodate our women, they do too. I mean, look at us. They have to. My stories are just a glimpse into the jungle of interpersonal relationships from one man's point of view. If you don't like it, cool. I'd be eager to learn the "right" way from the stories you write. And just one more thing I would like to know - how is it that the anonymous commenter is so sure that 3 gallons of rat poison would kill a person. Perhaps his existence is silent testimony that 2 won't do it. Don't be a hater. Life is good! Thanks for all of your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yep..

Liked it.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
Good story, but ...

the plot kind of leaves questions out there. Her seeing the light go out so she knows hubby is home. I understand the two-way mirror, but all the issues with hubby trusting her. Where did that come from? It wasn 't explained.

Good spelling and word usage. 4 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
somebody dies.

Thats what happens when you deal with real people and not some fag fantasy.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
After so long she still says...

After so long she still says: "your trust are worth more to me than a big dick."!!! Pleaseeeeee...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yeah

right

she'll go back

sluts ALWAYS go back

that's how these sad ass stories always end

syd_v63syd_v63almost 9 years ago
So close but no

You almost had it but the ending really blew. The guy just leaves her there, the husband jumps in, the marital discussion about controlled infidelity takes place and the whole thing falls apart. The build up, the consummation and no finalee.

Let's just say disappointing is the only word left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Overwritten

Overwritten and pretentious. Don't give up the day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It figures

honeylicker thinks this is a good story. Ugh.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
You are priceless

"Her friendship and your trust are worth more to me than a big dick". Obviously not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it1! Every word reminded me of how dear annony.'s wife meet her fiest big cock

and from then on dear annony was a sissy and eat her freshly fucked pussy! She told us you were a nasty asshole and she loved filling up on other guys; cock cum!! Then she would rush home to feed you!! Gave you a 5 for the big cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Saw No Need...

...to read beyond: "for another from another mile."

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No

Joe didn't help you very much with this, but I can see his influence. Don't like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous