Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
CJTCJTalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Forgot to mention

Sorry dear readers, I meant to put a disclaimer at the beginning of this part to let you know this had zero sex in it. My deepest apologies, as you can see it was a very long section to begin with, to add a scene I think takes away from the power of the last few paragraphs. Don't worry, the next chapter goes back to the sex, thank you so much for continuing on this journey with me!

CJT

mftz1mftz1almost 9 years ago

Brilliant chapter. Loved it. Thank you.

MsRoseEvansMsRoseEvansalmost 9 years ago
Tease

But well worth the wait - I'm sure I'm not the only reader checking a few times each night for the next instalment. Don't feel pressured to make it all sex sex sex, in this type of story without the background it just becomes cheap. Great chapter, now back to checking for the next instalment ... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really enjoying the series

What another great chapter, thank you so much for sharing! Greatly looking forward to how your story develops

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yep. Nothing says I love you like a little abuse.

Ugh!

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114almost 9 years ago

Keeps getting better and better, lovin this series. I eagerly await the next part :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very much like the sub discussion. It further established the view of D/s this story takes. My concern is the difference between submissive and switch. You have made it a point numerous times to declare her to be a switch. Now the emphasis is on being a true submissive. Now, as a switch, she can be fully submissive to her chosen Dom, yet how will you handle her dominant side?

CJTCJTalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Reply for annynomous about Switch

I agree it will be a conundrum, but keep in mind that this is Alex committing to be a true submissive. Gavin has told her he wants her to be who she is. Gavin will guide her into being both, as any good Dom would. I already have that chapter written in my head, or at least planned in my head, that the switch returns. It will be a delicate balance I assure you. Thanks for taking the time to post, all of you, I do read all these feedbacks! Even the ones from the poster who still believes that this lifestyle has anything to do with abuse. It does not! Anyone in the lifestyle knows.

SunndannceSunndanncealmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Enjoyed this chapter much more than the last - seems to have found a great balance. Great character and relationship development - I can see this opens the door for a lot more, quite nicely.

good job.

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatalmost 9 years ago
Oh shit

I practically squealed at the part where he finally tells her that he loves her. That was perfect. The development in the chapter was well done and proved to be exactly what the story needed. Can't wait to read what happens next!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 9 years ago
Oh shit- Oh fuck- Oh WOW!

Onward and upward! (Huge smiles and tears!)

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I love the character development, in earlier chapters it seemed so easy so this is realism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a chapter

Wow! You my friend have a gift. I must say, the wait was my last favorite part, but it was worth it after reading this. Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
words are inadequate

I have a handful for fav stories on this site and this quickly became one of them. If only Gavin's really did exist.

wow loved the character development, story line and the bonus were the hot scences. I loathe this story coming to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
<3

Incredible story. You are very talented!! You should think of turning this into a book. Sell way more copies than that fucking 50 shades bull. Love the story and how it shows a true BDSM lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great, but...

Loved it. One of my favorites ever, but one minor nit.

The medicine may be vile, but it comes in a vial.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
I Didn't Read About Abuse

There is feedback from an anonymous that says I love you nothing like abuse or something to that affect. This story has very little abuse in it and what it does have pertains mostly to the lifestyle. I would agree that for a short time in this story there may have been some emotional distress caused but it was caused by both of the main characters. There was no abuse in this story. I don't think we read the same story. Keep the story coming as it has been developing into something more than great and leaving one waiting for the next portion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

First off I love the self promotion! Very smart advertising for your published work for those of us who just can't get enough. I like everyone else hope that the writing schedule stays quick and consistent but not if it comes at the cost of quality writing. Thanks for the amazing literature.

JRackhamJRackhamalmost 9 years ago
Verification

Ah I'm glad that Elizabeth has made a return to the narrative and the dramatic irony of her drug usage is fantastically addicting oh and Alexandria is acting like a sub now how delicious. And I know it's a couple chapters late but I'm so glad that there was a note on her lack of thanking her mother. It just makes me happy to know that he wonderful author does pay attention to all the little people. Oh and a final note, go Blackhawks!

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Angst.

Alex learned a lot this time. It is commendable that she is willing to try to be submissive. Gavin has realized that he loves her. I look forward to the next step in the relationship. You are very good at surprising me.

Scarlet615Scarlet615about 8 years ago
Best chapter so far

I like the way each one of them bends towards the other. Brilliant and funny the lesson the three subs gave to Alex about the essence of being a submissive. I like the way she goes and ask for help hoping to find answers and on the other side Gavin is willing to adapt to her. Inspiring. Thank you

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 8 years ago
Perfectly...

Perfectly Lovely~!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely Perfect

Perfect chapter. All of it from the meeting with the Subs great, fantastic explanations of the lifestyle. Clearly their relationship was in a hiatus not quite vanilla and not quite D/s. Fair enough he wasn’t on form either, from the health problem to the car neither followed their obligations to make sure that she was healthy and in a reliable car in a dangerous area would put his mind at rest, if she was responsible she’d had conceded to his wishes thereby ensuring he didn’t need to worry etc etc. Just the same as it should be in a marriage communication, discussion, compromise. Not saying who should compromise because it varies on case by case basis.

What I would hope should happen next is Alex tells him about Elizabeth by explaining she was asked to keep a secret but... As anyone should know couples (wether D/s or not) shouldn’t keep secrets from each other. Maybe Alex is too naive to release that Beth is an addict (appearance + erratic behaviour) in an abusive relationship (ie him demeaning her intelligence, the job situation etc).

Fingers crossed Royce gets what he truly deserves which IMHO is prison and a bad ass cell mate but unfortunately scum tends to rise to the top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous