All Comments on 'Erotica 102'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Just read 101 & 102

Frankly, I think so far for your Erotica series, that you should have combined both essays into one posting. That 102 makes more sense when combined with 101. I think you should reevaluate dividing your novel into chapters for release on Literotica.

First to avoid technical glitches where chapters wind up posted out of order. For various reasons. Sometimes we writers screw up sometime the approval process balks. Once for me was because of a very mild joke about menstruation for an pre-18 year old girl, another was using the term 'baby-feeders' for tits and my all time favorite, the Lit admin complaining that I was poking fun at their 'Canadian' accent. And no, they were not Canadian but were very sensitive about people joking on the subject.

The Second reason for posting as a Novel/Novelette is rather subjective to me. I am or have followed several series of storylines and my conclusions are. I prefer to wait until the complete series is online. I get more enjoyment out of it. That means I will be reading stories posted many years ago. A little late to the party, especially in Commentaries.

However, some series I enjoy are ongoing but large enough sets of chapters, each set enough for it's own book are available. This is important for two series especially as they contain a multitude of characters, events and activities. That is FinalStand's "Life as a New Hire" series and Etaski's "Red Sisters" series. Reading consecutively as a collective grouping actually makes it easier for me to understand the complexity of characters and events.

Others, such as KAnne Mein's "Malice" series can be read as individual books, though the characters continue to adapt and evolve from one book to the next.

Anyway, this is why, instead of publishing as chapters, I am now just selecting what I think is the core of a storyline and posting that with a clear statement that I make no promises of writing a follow up. For me, it is important not to make a commitment I may not be able to fulfill.

leBonhommeleBonhommealmost 9 years agoAuthor

Fanfare,

Thank you for you well considered comments. I appreciate your taking the time and having the interest to post them. I won't combine Erotica 101 and 102, too lazy, and I would probably want to rewrite 101 if I tried. I will try to keep your other suggestions in mind. Regards, lBh (like the abbreviation)

voucher776voucher776over 8 years ago
another aspect

setting the scene - an open window, bougainvillea on the warm air. His glasses were stuck to top of the nightstand.

what are they thinking about? - this fucking g string is crushing my nuts. I can't hear shit, her legs around my head; that big mother fucker could show up at any second...

Her fist warm around her wadded panties, her husband was five hundred miles back down the road and the woman who made no secret of her half-kidding desire, waited for her in the bright red Mustang.

thanks for taking the time to discuss writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous