My Introduction/The First 3-way

Story Info
Hello, I am Anaïs, a lovely nudist.
773 words
4.07
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Anaïs, I am 41 years old from a small town just outside of Paris, France but I now live in another small village outside of London, England.

I am 5ft 11, size 6 shoe size and I have brunette hair which either have tied up like a pony tale or wavy. I am still in good shape with only a bit of body fat, C cup breasts and if I am allowed to say, a nice juicy butt. I also pride myself on a good tan which compliments my green eyes very nicely I think.

A number of events in my life have lead me to think it would be a nice idea to set up an account to tell my stories and treat this as a sort of confessional.

I was raised in France for most of my life but through my 20s playing sports and representing France on the global stage, I've been lucky enough to travel the world and speak multiple languages. After my sporting days came to an end, I got a degree in business and economics and began to work for various multi-national companies. My newest employer/company is in fact why I have moved to England.

At 41, I have done well for myself, not only helped by inheritance from my parents but also through my own hard work. I live alone in a small bungalow down a little lane next to the river and keep myself to myself. I am however a nudist. Despite being a lover of fashion I don't own many special outfits other than suits for my work and I also own next to no lingerie and underwear.

I absolutely love it, like this morning, even in the rain there's no better feeling than walking out and feeling mother nature's pureness in the form or rain drops bouncing off me and letting my skin absorb the air and atmosphere around me.

Going back to my sports days though and traveling the world, that's when I explored my sexuality and what helped me become the woman I am today. I lost my virginity at 20 (Yes I am aware that's a bit late) and by the next year I had already enjoyed my first threesome with my boyfriend at the time and his good friend and training partner. The crazy thing was this happened in a gym shower room. As part of the national team, we had access to various health clubs after hours and after joining my boyfriend and has partner for a workout at 1am, we proceeded to wash down together. I loved the sensation of masturbating one penis and sucking another. I didn't experience Double Penetration (DP as some people call it) but to be spit-roasted in the shower was just what I needed to set off my serious sexual appetite. What was more was enjoyed that night for the first time a cream pie and that gorgeous feeling of cum filling me and also taking a facial... for those of you wondering, my boyfriend filled me up and his training partner finished off my face and as I was on birth control at the time, it made for a wonderful feeling with no worries about the consequences.

The walk out of the gym was surprisingly awkward and silent but even though my relationship with this man would end a few months later, I still look back on this moment with real fond memories.

Since that incident, I've become more open to many concepts and sexual ways of life - I very rarely wear clothes at home no matter the weather and my location (a small house down a private lane next to a river) means I am able to do with no worries about peepers or also offending people.

I should also explain I am also a compulsive masturbator. I don't use toys a lot although I do have a dildo that lives in my indoor shower on a suction cup (and yes that also means I have an outside shower too) but I prefer to use either my fingers or obscure household tools and objects -- to me there is just something very hot about using an item that shouldn't be near my vagina, like a paint brush or a rolling pin.

Now this is just my introduction to say hello and give you an idea about me, more details will be revealed in upcoming stories. I hope you'll join me as I can also tell that I'm starting to build some sexual chemistry with some of the locals and I can foresee something going down.