All Comments on 'Only Yours'

by DKAspie

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 9 years ago
I Enjoyed it

Nice pace, good character development.

I'd advise attention to left/leave type errors as well as a couple spelling bobbles but neither of those hurt the story for me.

Solid 4 stars.

Keep writing and ignore any complaints about length

ValtericValtericalmost 9 years ago
Simply Amazing

I never thought that I would find myself so moved to a love story, but I was happily proven wrong. Their development, the passsion, it's what brought this story together and continued to keep the readers on the edge of their seats. It moved us to happiness with every damce, and to shed a tear with Frank's passing. This was truly a remarkable story, and I commend you for sharing with the rest of the world a piece of loving treasure.

Thank you.

TommybowlerTommybowleralmost 9 years ago
Can it be your first attempt at writing a story?

Truly amazing story. I can not wait for your next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. I can hardly wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome story one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely Great

This story was so well written that it was a "page turner" keep writing and I'll keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What can I say?

Only to add my vote to the previous comments.

I absolutely love happy endings.

JamesDanielsJamesDanielsalmost 9 years ago
Nicely Done

Nice character development and story line. The story flowed well and the continuity was good. The last part, just before the wedding, seemed a little rushed to tie things up but overall well paced. It kept me interested and wanting to keep reading.

As someone else mentioned there were a few little bobbles but they did not distract from the story, nor were they too jarring. I think you mixed up Frank and William as Willam was about to give the eulogy but it was easy enough to figure out who was who.

Again, nicely done.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 9 years ago
Novel!

"This is a perfect example of a 5th grade, end of course, writing final examination. It is the proper length. It uses the words 'has' 'that' and 'may' too many times. So as not to fall into the trap of a run-on sentence, he puts periods where they do not belong. This author does not believe in using quotation marks, when one person is speaking to another. How many times, over the course of these 13 chapters, are we to believe that scentient human being are going to see these 2 starcrossed lovers, either cuddling on the couch, or avoiding the other assiduously, at a party, without noticing something is going on between them. I could go on, but thankfully, I do not have too. Final Grade F-."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great first story!

Just a great story. I throughly enjoyed it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

I loved it....Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing from start to finish.

Absolutely amazing, I loved this story the whole way through. I think you have a great gift for writing and should def continue to keep on writing. All the details and info gave me such vivid mental pictures it was like a movie in my head while reading and the length is perfect for the story you were telling. Again i loved it and please keep writing.. 5 stars across the board in my books.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
first rate effort

Let me begin by saying the length of story was perfect for the information provided. The plot the timing and the events where timed to perfection. I have not read the story a second time to spot the errors in the names and the use of the words in the proper text. Would give the premise ten stars and the technical aspects would be a four star effort. Please understand as a story on a free posting it is a cut above the average posting. Do not stop writing the story being told indicates you are a great story teller. EKó

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hemingway.

"This is a perfect example of a 5th grade, end of course, writing final examination."

Considering that Hemmingway wrote at a fifth-grade level, I'd be honored to be considered his equal.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 9 years ago
You did good!

Keep doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I read a story

to be interested, entertained, even occasionally turned on. But most of all engaged with the characters. Failing that, I go on to the next.

As I started reading, I found I had to deliberately ration my enjoyment of this story into little chunks, perhaps a few paragraphs at a time. As pure romance to me it was extraordinary. Sure there was a spot or two that could have used a word change or an edit but so what. The characters were interesting, the plot fit the genre and it was a lot of fun.

Thank you very much. Please write more.

photolvrphotolvralmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much! I loved the story, your writing, and especially Julia & Thomas!

I can't wait till your next story!

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 9 years ago
Ya done good!

I saw a few errors, who cares? Great story. I look forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Sorry, must be the only one who didn't like it, ended up skimming through it, so much there that didn't need to be.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
What a perfect love story!

Loved everything about it....could not stop reading it once I started...way to go!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

This story was amazing. The plot was so well thought out and the characters were relatable. It could have used some editing where Julia and Thomas were saying I love you so much towards the end. But it was such a deep love that it almost warrented as much i loves yous as were said. Also there were a few grammatical mistakes but the only reason I noticed is because your story was so captivating I read it like a novel. This was such a great read that stirred many emotions. I've never left comments before so I hope this conveys how wonderful I think your story was. Keep writing! I look forward to reading much more from you!

niestarniestaralmost 9 years ago
loving

Wow....that was a great and touching story.if this is your first attempt then you are a natural.5 stars is a low mark.

Thanks

niestar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just amazing

This is one of the best stories out there.

The romance and the build up was just amazing.

Feels for frank though!

fixer43fixer43almost 9 years ago
Sucker for best friends

I'm a sucker for best friends become lovers stories. Read it all in one sitting-couldn't pull myself away. Yea it could use another 'one over' to catch typos and grammar, but for a first submission, it's a heck of a lot better than others I've seen here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Couldn't stop reading once I'd started. Such a detailed intro and development. OK so I had a few tears too; perhaps I am an old romantic after all.

xiluaxiluaalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic! !

I am having trouble reconciling with the fact that this is your first submission. This story kept me glued from beginning to end. I was hooked the momment I started reading. The pace and sawing of the story was very, very good. This story narrative was well exposed and so much better than many other stories that I had read, that I am amazed that this was you first submission.

The structure and grammar, although very good it has some typos, and wrong usage of a few words; nothing that a good editor cannot fix. Not that I 'm complaining. Those few errors were not distracting or interfering with the narrative.

Myself, also am a sucker for "best friends" love stories with happy ending, just like this story. I know that a percentage of readers when posting comments about a story's length in this site, complain about the story being too long if the story is more of a few pages. About this story all I have to say is: I'm sad it was not any longer. I wish I was still reading it.

A five start story. I wish I could give it more stars. Thank you for the free reading; but in my opinion this story should be a pay one for anyone to have the privileage to read it.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
the emotions run in all directions

so much joy, love, passion, pain, sadness, and uncertainty. It took a long time for them to figure what everyone else seemed to already know and take for granted. I am sorry her father had to die and that Thomas almost did. But the wedding and twins make for a very happy ending.

A couple of logistical questions come to mind. We are never told where they are except "the city" is where he is working and it is not where the parents live. He quit his job when going home to be with Julia while her father went through an extended period of chemo due to a brain tumor. A battle he ultimately lost. Following the funeral Thomas is seriously injured when a tree house falls on him, spends a month in hospital, and another couple of months in rehab, they have their special dance on her birthday, choose to keep it secret for another month till she discovers she is pregnant, and then when deciding where to live after marrying, rule out his apartment in the city if favour of being close to the grandparents to be. Adding up all the months it amounts a very long time, at least six months. Why, better yet how, did he keep up the payments on an apartment in the city for all this time? I am hoping wherever they are has a very good national health plan because of the extended stay in hospital and then rehab, all while being unemployed for all these months and not on a company insurance plan could be prohibitively expensive for a young couple.

????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredible

This story was incredible for a first time poster - hell for an experienced writer it is amazing. Please keep writing, and know that if the rest of your stories are even half as good as this one, they will be very well recieved. I've re-read this story multiple times, and it belongs firmly in my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Lovely story, thanks. Thought you may like to know there are 2 typos. Frank spoke at his own funeral and Julia was Tom's angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Very touching, and very well written. Once I started, I had to read it straight through. I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Much, much too long

What you had to deliver could easily have been condensed into 3 or 4 tightly written pages. It was indeed well written, but tedious to read. If you think about it, what happened is two people grow up together and become inseparable best friends (page 1). After she breaks up with her boyfriend she needs consolation and a place to live (page 2). Her father becomes ill and dies and the tree house falls on Tom and he almost dies...but doesn't (page 3). They realize they really love each other, etc, etc. (page 4). The pregnancy and the secrecy games and the twins is superfluous and adds little or nothing to the story of how two people grow up as best friends and realize that they really love each other and belong together forever. That was your story and the rest is BS. Keep trying, but in my mind you start out with 2*.

HotpinktoenailsHotpinktoenailsover 8 years ago
Ah, romance!

I've been a romance reader for most of my life. This is very nice! I'm not sure what 'Anonymous' reads in the real world, but anything can be summed up. The details are what makes a story good, interesting, bad, whatever. This was such a good read! I ran the emotional gamut. Had to stop and blow my nose several times, but made it to the happy ending. Thank you for the story and the enjoyment it brought😃

mjmeys78mjmeys78over 8 years ago
Beautiful

I truly cried like a baby. Id love to read more Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so beautiful.

Word can't describe this wonderful tale of two friends..please continue with story like this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best I ever read

Dir sir,

the story that you so lovingly put to (digital) paper has been the best I have ever read. A tad bit sad they you were able to portrait it so emotionally yet never experienced it yourself. I sit in a similar boat but that is of my own choosing so I shall not dwell on that. Your story moved me to tears, made me laugh, got a rouse from my loins and somehow enchanted me to read it at least once a week since you published it.

The buildup was superb, the structure too but the most surprising was the fact that the emotion roller coasters were done in such manner I felt I was in the middle of the action. The pain was real yet didn't distort the story, the dialogs were crisp and flowed naturally, the characters were so infused with life I had trouble believing they were made up (or at least I assume they are) but most of all it was the consistency of narrative and artistic drive that kept it top notch from start to finish.

For those who say this was a too long story - if something is this good I wouldn't mind if it were twice as long so I wouldn't have to quit reading. Unfortunately there are way too few such good submissions that captivate so much so cherish them and pray for more!

You most certainly have great skill and potential so I really hope to read more of your work in the future. Along with this I hope you find that special somebody that makes you feel at least as good as Thomas & Julia did for each other!

The only regret I have is that I can only give this 5 stars, the rest is sublime perfection!

StormtouchedStormtouchedover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Just what I was looking for. Added to my favourites so I can read it again. Now I'm going to see if you have written more

HTW2HTW2over 8 years ago
Great story

Please continue with the stories. This wonderful story clearly shows how talented you are. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Emotional

The feels

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Them feels

That was the best story I've read here so far!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
On the verge of tears 😭

I loved that story. It had so much emotion in it and not just some dumb sex scene. Keep up the good work

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 8 years ago
Please write more

You have a real talent.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Doughy

Its been such a long time since I came across such a great romance story in this site.I really liked this and would definitely follow your other works if you decided to continue with your writing.Thank you as that was really a wonderful piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Romance

I have been reading on this site for years. Never once made any comments til now... I loved your story. Keep writing. I hope to see more of your writing.

rlh100rlh100over 8 years ago
A great true love story

Looking forward to your next story

RLH

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Slow burn but worth it

Nice intensity and details, love the characters and their sincerity.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely deserves a comment

and applause. A lot of real life drama, a nice use of the pictures as a binding agent, very well done.

The first sex seemed a bit soon after the injury and it was a long time to be without income but those were the only slightly off kilter notes I mentally made as I read.

Thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
alternative title

Best Friends

Forever

gldngolfergldngolferabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

A fantastic story just wonderful keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story but...

I had a hard time believing that the tree house would fall out of the tree as Julia starts to climb the rope. Usually the rope is attached to a tree branch above the tree house floor. Also the tree house doesn't sit in the tree. It would attached to the tree with bolts and nails so that strong winds couldn't blow it out of the tree.

Secondly, Julia had a sexual relationship before Thomas. There is no way that she would forget about her birth control pills!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what about the parents

Hey did the parents become three it makes sense. I love romance and there is that! I am awarding this story (classic) status. Love you all! Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Your story made me both laugh and cry. Good Job. Thank you for sharing.

RJ Jones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!

I have read this story several times. A true romance story!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Very good

An excellent story and an enjoyable and entertaining read. I hope this author will post more stories in the future on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

That is a great love story.

Cyborg504Cyborg504almost 8 years ago
Great Story

This is an excellent story. You hit a home run your first time at bat.

goldponygoldponyalmost 8 years ago
hmmmmmm

The buildup and development flowed very well/ great. It is a beautiful love story of two who would not be denied. Scared at times, but there for each other. YEAH. GP

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 8 years ago
Beautiful!

What a wonderful story, so much that it's now in my favorites list. Thank you for this tale and keep up the great work...

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 8 years ago
Touching, and well written

You write well and craft a truly engaging story; it is a welcome romance in this era of instant hook ups and superficial involvement. A minor point: only negative is your confusing, and I might add, surprising misuse of "your" and "you're." One is a possessive and the other a conjunction of "you are."

5 stars and deserves more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Boomerbill

"You're" is not a conjunction. It is a contraction.

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OOH SHE-IT MAN THIS IS SOME STORY!

Hi there Peoples! Every now and then I come across a story that I consider a classic this is one of those! I love it! May your muse shine forever and provide us with more Beautiful stories like this. .......Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 % of enjoyment. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Tale Touchingly Told

Well done! Great story line, well fleshed out. All characters neatly developed within the story. Not a f#@k story, but a romantic tale of the best and most precious thing in life - LOVE.

Keep writing.....

Vixen54Vixen54almost 8 years ago
Loved it!!!

This story was amazing!! The best I've read on this site so far. This story was a bit long, but it didn't get boring and was nicely paced. Best friends to lovers are my favorite types of stories, and I like how you included the wedding at the end because I love happy endings. I also love the song "Only Hope", and this story was very romantic. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was unrealistic

Julia had been on birth control when she was fucking her boyfriend. She wouldn't stop taking the pill just because she broke up with him. It takes sometime for the pill to take effect if you stop taking them. So why wasn't she takng her pill? Also if she wasn't on the pill she would have used condoms with Thomas.

Silver_lining06Silver_lining06almost 8 years ago
Beautiful!!!

A tale well told....wonderful story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
to the unrealistic comment

Just cause she stopped taking the pill dosnt mean she still protected. My girl got pregnant while she was on the pill with twin boys so anything can happen. She also got pregnant with are daughter two days after she got off the pill two years latter so nothing is 100% protection.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Beautiful and romantic!!!

A wonderful story.

Full of fear, love, understanding and much feeling.

I read a comment about the pill, which has made another reader. Julia is supposed to have stopped taking the pill when he broke with Jack. Then he lived for a time at Tom, then came the Christmas and New Year, the death of Frank, Tom's accident, when he left the hospital was already February, plus a month of convalescence at home, we are in March. If you then add the time it took to declare their love for each other, we have come to April. This means about 6 months, enough so that the pill is not effective, and longer if we consider that they are very fertile (They have twins at first birth). That's is under my personal experience with my wife and son.

I liked so much this story, sweet and lovely.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
One more comment from me

After reading this story, last night I got to see the movie "A Walk to Remember".

Both my wife and I find that it is a romantic movie that made us appear tears in our eyes.

Thanks to the author for having commented on this film in its history, and congratulations on behalf of my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Show n tell

Just some feedback. Your story was good, but it was all tell and no show. Check it out though.

A general example -

She felt happy vs. She smiled slightly or Her lips tilted upwards.

A healthy mix of both makes a story phenomenal. Google it!

DKAspieDKAspieover 7 years agoAuthor
50.000!

Wow! over 50 thousand reads, it is a little crazy how many people have read something I have written (and judging by the comments, favorites and votes, liked it). I like the idea that I have brought joy to so many people with something I made, it makes it worth the hours and effort I put into writing this story for all you guys.

As I added to the authors note in one of the revisions, the feedback has been amazing, I check often for new comments and hearing that people really enjoyed it makes my day.

As mentioned, it was my first (and so far only) story I have written, even though several commenters asked for more. I have tried starting other stories, but it is not easy, especially since I put almost all my ideas into this story. I would want my stories to be different, and not just a rewrite of the same story, characters or events. I hope to write more in the future, but sadly cannot promise anything.

I wrote this story with the thought 'what would I like to read?'. So if you liked it, perhaps you should check out my favorites (I have kept the list short, so only the best is there).

Anyway, Thank you to all the readers and even bigger thanks to those who voted, favorited and commented, please keep at it.

With love, DKAspie

RetiredNLuvNItRetiredNLuvNItover 7 years ago
Wonderful

This story is as special as the love that Thomas and Julia share.

Please consider writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
big bang

you did well, learnt alot but i wish when lisa also came around he also felt for her. Thereby making he find it hard to choose between his bestfriend's love, and the love he just found

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Please make future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
brilliant work

My soulmate was and is my neighbour. Beautifully written

toranoshi1369toranoshi1369almost 7 years ago
Wow, Just Wow.

I loved this. one of the best stories I have read. Not just on here, but read, I read a lot. I didn't expect the emotion, but wouldn't trade any of it for a second. You are a great writer, and I hope I can write half as great as this is.

You have a wonderful way of writing, and hope this won't be your last work. I would love to read anything you write.

Tora.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm speechless

This has to be the best story I've read on this website. Point blank period. I loved it. The ending did feel slightly accelerated but other than that I can only give the slow clap of approval.

TechpillTechpillover 6 years ago

One of the best story I read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hate my phone

Everytime I get to the good parts my phone would die and I'd have to charge it. That goes without saying, I kept it on the charger the whole time I read the story. Couldn't put it down until I finished it. keep it up, and never stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best stories on the website

While i do have a couple notes, I'm going to say that this is one of the best romance stories I've ever read. It has detailed history of the characters, drama, and passion tied together with a love that everyone dreams about. I've cried several times, and you even tied in my favorite romance movie, walk to remember, which made me cry so much i had to stop for a second. My only note is that as the story went on, it started to seem rushed. I believe this could have been made into several stories, not just one long one. As it got to the end this note was apparent, and it made me a little upset that you didnt take your time writing like in the beginning of the story. Besides that, i still give it five stars. You have a talent for romance, and i hope to see more stories by you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IS SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

This was and is a great story and you are an outstanding writer. I thoughely enjoyed this story Thank you.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
So lovely!

Well written, nicely paced and characters you made me care about!

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

TurbFirestoneTurbFirestoneover 6 years ago
Best of friends can bring out the best romance stories

That's what I always believe. Thank you so much for this story. After reading this for at least the 20th time ( I lost count after my 3rd read) I think the ending could've been stretched a little bit more and I wish there were more playfulness in their relationship as it's common for the cases where friends turn into lovers. But these are things I would like to add not replace with anything in this story. Nothing in this story can be replaced just like this story cannot be replaced from my heart . Congratulations on making to Hall of Fame in the Romance category, to think this is your first and only submission till now. Please do write more. I know it's hard so you can try to write a spin-off story of this I would really love to see these characters again in another good story.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 6 years ago
Wow!

What a delightful well written story. I couldn’t put it down and yes I missed my lunch. Characters were so well written they almost became as known friends. Story depth and flow were outstanding. Many thanks for a very enjoyable read. 5 stars of course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect

The story was everything that I always love about romantic stories and I so enjoyed reading it I cannot put it down on my phone I could not stop reading it for one minute I’m so happy that I got to read this and I hope to read feature stories from this author

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
with friends like Sophia, who needs enemies?

She assults a guy in a hospital bed emotionally and physically, advises Julia not to divulge her love prolonging her longing, is present when unwelcome (which happens to be whenever present), and says stuff like this:

she finished off by telling him that if he did not help Julia feel better she was going to smack him the next time he came home.

And Thomas just takes it, which does wonders for his character. Her character made parts of the story grueling, then I just didn't finish. Her sarcasm and jokes are just a cover for being sadistic, abusive, and an untrustworthy friend. It overshadowed, or more frequently threatened to overshadow anything worthwhile in the story. I had my limit around page 9.

I don't think Julia's character is all that worthy of Thomas, and he deserves better. The immature, abusive things she did are not the only way to create tension in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@anonymousinblue

If you think you can write something better than this (which you can't), then I suggest you try.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up...damn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My First comment ever

This story took me on a Journey from tears to True love. Really Love this story omg never cried so much in my life...

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 5 years ago
Suddenly, I am not so embarrassed to admit...................

I really enjoyed A Walk to Remember too. I've seen it about 3 times and I really liked the song, Only Hope in it.

I did enjoy this story but I thought the "Cat and Mouse" Love chase was a tad too long and drawn out. But that didn't stop me from giving this story one of my very rare 5 Star ratings. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Very Good Story

This is such a beautiful and interesting story, and the writing is so well done, it’s hard to believe it’s the author’s first effort. And to me that makes it even more outstanding. Way to go, DKAspie. But...how do you follow this? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I QUIT AFTER PAGE 5

Too

Verbose

and

Cheesy

for me.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story. Confused about the criticisms from others. Was well done and not too soppy considering it is in the romance category and not something else. Shame you haven't written more.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 4 years ago
Wish you write more...

This might be long but I love the wedding speeches,

Made me cry too.

Please write more stories - romance all the way.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
3rd read

Still pulls the heat strings as much as the first time. Bravo.....5

JimmyHuntJimmyHuntover 3 years ago

Well done. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cool story bro

Cool story 😎

G5902G5902over 3 years ago
Wonderful Story!

My third read and I still tear up! Thank You for sharing!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I read this story in one go. In a bath. I’m here now. The water is cold. I’m in tears. This was one of the most romantic stories I’ve ever read. Please write this is as a book. I’ll buy it. I promise.

You drew out the story perfectly. Their love for each other was strong and amazing. So much more than a “I fell for my best friend” story. I love those stories. Now none that I read will ever measure up. You suck. But totally in a rad way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****

Great Story

HragsHragsover 3 years ago

Fantastic story.. . was off today And rear all 13 pages. Look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thank you.

i came to fap. i read the story. i cried. i cried again. i felt happy. i faped.

and i felt happy and wholesome about the story again.

thank you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDKAspie@DKAspie
264 Followers
It is very hard to describe yourself in a few words. Especially without falling back to booring statements that don't really matter that much or give a real insight in who you are.

SIMILAR Stories