All Comments on 'Me and Cera: A Big Surprise'

by hfernandez1983

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Job

Really nice and sweet story (hot too). They both seemed very real with that nervousness high schoolers/ young adults experience.

It seems like Cera might have experienced sex before. It would be nice to read another story about these two young lovers again.

Maturebottom165Maturebottom165over 8 years ago
Very hot!

Wow! That was so hot! I'm a married male but very horny after reading your story. I have a thing for Asians but also for big fat cocks. I would love to have one in my ass and have him pound my ass and cum inside of me. I have never had a guy cum inside of me in either one of my holes. I would love to find out what it tastes like and also find out what it feels like having a load deep in side of me. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're kidding, right?

"This is the story of me meeting Cera."

"Me and my family"

Get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Waiting for the next instalment

I like the way you have tired to put the grammar as that of a schoolgirl's thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn Good Story

I'm a male and I'd love to meet someone like Cera.....

As for Anonymous and his acidic comment, don't pay any attention to idiots like that. They're always trying to tear people apart......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot story neds more pictures

you have laid a good foundation lets see how big mom's dick is keep on trucking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot Story, Need to continue please, ASAP!!!

Grammar mistakes never bother me, I'm a married male, fascinated with tits and cocks on the same person, she should have dropped her load (seed) inside her womb, as small as Allison is that should not be hard to do, quickly, give us the next installment, with many drawing's, you did a great job, please hurry !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next part

Excellent story so far. When will part two be Ready? Hope it not too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Surprised that she was a transsexual and not a hermaphrodite but the story was good, excluding the need for editing. This story has wings that could fly for several more chapters. Keep writing this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GF/BFF

I'm male and find it really turns me on to read this kind of eroticism. Would be very interested to read about how Cera's parents never knew her sexuality and how their relationship progresses. Sounds absolutely sexy enough to become a top reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i loved your story and i hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What happens next

Like the others, I'd like this story to continue. Some possible areas to explore - will both parents continue to see them as just friends, or will one or both sets of parents realize that the relationship is turning sexual? Will Allison's parents be OK with her having a lesbian relationship or will Allison tell them that Cera is sexually male? Or will the two girls continue their relationship in secret? What happens if a guy asks one of them out? Or both are approached for dates by guys? I'm guessing the girls will want to keep their secret until they get found out? Intriguing possibilities.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years ago
Great start

I loved the story...

sexy

and

romantic

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next chapter

Please could you tell us when then next chapter will be ready because the story so far is awesome thank you

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 8 years ago
Great Illustrations!!

Obviously, a lot of work here. Sure her grammar is faulty, but her heart is huge! The grammar is typical teen talk, consistent with the story's framework but not consistent with an A level student. But this isn't her school paper, it's her colloquial conversation. Sure, I'd love to read a sequel. I can believe her parents are well aware of her hermaphroditic characteristics, but are in ignorant denial, no contradiction there as long as she appears to only have GF visiting for study time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yum

I'd like to read a chapter of this where you get Cera's dad involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love oral!

This is the sort of thing about which I fantasize daily! Only wish I could find a young beautiful Tgirl to suck off and drink cum like a total cum dump. Hell, a dozen beautiful t girls!

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58about 8 years ago
Bring on the sequel!

Loved this story, and the illustrations only help to make it hotter!

Of course you should write a sequel featuring Allison, Cera and Cera's Mom.

Does her Mom realise what a big cock her t-girl daughter has? Maybe she'll find out as soon as she walks in the door, realising immediately what Cera and Allison have been doing.

How about having her fantasise for a while about being fucked by her daughter's dick and licking Allison out at the same time before it (inevitably) happens?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trannies are great

Very sexy,I loved it!!! Maybe mom can join in on the fun now???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

So hot cant wait for second part , hurry

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love this story also, so please continue it!!! Been waiting for a even longer time! We need the sequel to this story really bad!

jaygee11_2jaygee11_2over 7 years ago
Great story.

Waiting eagerly for the continuation

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71over 7 years ago
Continue please

Very good story so far, please keep going.

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveabout 7 years ago
Where in the world is part 2?????

Great story, very hot.

You don't need an editor, but you should proofread your work better. Don't trust spell checkers, as you may type the wrong word but spell it correctly.

Seriously, please continue this story. I really need to know what's happening with Cera and Allison. And make sure it's as least as hot as this is.

Wraith117Wraith117over 6 years ago
Absolutely love it

It's so refreshing to come across stories as beautiful as this one on here, a lot of stories on this site dint have as much emotion as this one does... keep up the beautiful work!! :') part 2 better come out soon.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Almost a five

I would give you a five star except for the spelling errors. They were distracting.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Yet another of your unfinished stories.

You seem to make a habit of not finishing what you've started.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Surprises all around

Well told tale and the details were perfect! More, hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome story

Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was sexy, including the pictures. More please. Mother joins in 😮😮

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, realistic at times. I rated it a four because it was interesting. I would have easily given it a five (5) had there been an appropriate amount of pussy hair, and NO, I absolutely do not mean a landing strip. Razor Burt mounds and the look of a peeling raw ass with pimples in front, is just sickening and shaved is nothing but that except when it is worse. I mean when the pus oozing, yes I am a stupid ass, look what I have did to myself,

pimples and boils that appear in the totally unfuckable, disgusting prickly stubble. Nasty!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhfernandez1983@hfernandez1983
741 Followers
Hello all. It has been a really really long time. I started my literary journey on literotica quite some time back and it has been such a great journey. I am incredibly thankful to the community which consists of readers, editors and also the owners of literotica where I rece...