All Comments on 'Aaron & Slade Ch. 06'

by TrippyLuv

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

How long til the next chapter? Are we going to have a long wait again?

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I'll try to post within reason!

I do work weird, long hours making it difficult to write the way I want. Plus, I was sick for an entire month, where I only worked on three pages. So the nearly three month break between chapters was not intentional. Plus, this chapter needed a huge overhaul from the original way I'd written it.

It's just going to take some time for me to get back in to the swing of things. My head is still working out the kinks from being sick for so long, even as I'm writing this my head feels clogged, so I'll wrap this up and say, STICK WITH ME!!!!!!!! I don't want this story to fail! I have a lot of reediting to do but it will get done. Be patient with me for the next couple of months while I find my groove again. I don't want this story to go unfinished like so many others on this site because I worked myself too sick to continue. I love and care about this story or else I wouldn't post for the how many people who read it on a daily basis.

Much love,

TrippyLuv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is a great chapter and wonderful story as are your others. It's worth the wait even if I don't like to wait so long for each chapter. Keep it up at what ever pace works for you, just please don't give up, you are an excellent writer. Thanks.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
wow

This story has taken a good turn. I had to read up on it to refresh my mind as to what happened in the last chapter, but this was definitely worth waiting for. I am still amazed at the depth you have put into this story. I am looking forward to the rest of this. Please keep writing at your own pace, and I will read the next chapter whenever it comes out. BUT I do have one question for you. You spoke of redoing the story from something I believe called GA, what is GA if you don't mind me asking. I am a fan of yours and I hope you continue with such a compelling and realistic story. You have brought the characters to feel as real as can be. so KUDOS to you for doing that. Will be patiently waiting for the next chapter.

ACLASSYLADY

petrolhead69petrolhead69almost 9 years ago
WOW!!!

Definitely well worth the wait.

kmillerk1kmillerk1almost 9 years ago
Your doing a wonderful job

Thank you TrippyLuv, your story is wonderful and we will wait as long as we have to for each chapter. :)

Can't wait for the next installment though, I thought it was going to go a different way, and I am glad it didn't. But I hope that Slade and Aaron's Dad catch up to Aaron before something bad can happen.

Again, Thank you for you wonderful story, :)

judojonjudojonalmost 9 years ago

wow what a turn please hurry and get the next chapter out so do love it

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Hi everyone!

This will be one mass reply to those who've left comments for me. Thank you to everyone for your kind words. It made me feel good to come back and read your comments about how you feel not only about the story but about the writing itself. It makes the effort I put into each chapter worth everything I've gone through to get here.

So thanks again. ;-)

@anon #2: I'll try not to make you wait too long because I don't like to wait either.

@aclassylady: I sent you a private feedback message on Friday to let you know about GA, along with my email. I don't think I'm allowed to promote another website in the comment section. Thank you for what you wrote. It makes me proud to read my characters are coming off as real and that my story has depth. It took a long road for me to get here and i'm still learning with each chapter.

@petrolhead69: Glad you liked it.

@kmillerk1: How are you doing? There might be another little curve you might not see coming but you'll have to wait to see.

@judojon: Stay tuned! Glad you love it!

Reedits for chapter 7 is already underway; I'll try to have it submitted ASAP.

Much love,

TrippyLuv

chrisunderchrisunderalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

So sad for Slade though for having his family disowned him. I guess no one can't really have it all. Also why do I sense that theres going to be a storm much larger than Slade's disownmen and Aaron's pending departure combined. I hope this story's end does not become ala 'A Walk to Remember' theme because if it does I swear I gonna feel hurt so bad.

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvover 8 years agoAuthor
Wow!

@chrisunder: Thank you! You're the first to mention the fact that there could be something larger on the horizon for Aaron & Slade other than the obvious problems they have now. As for what happens, it's not determined as of yet. I would hate to make anyone sad at the end, but like I said nothing has been finalized. I hope you continue to read each chapter and enjoy them for what they could bring either negatively or positively.

Thanks again! :)

Much love,

TrippyLuv

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvover 8 years agoAuthor

@ballsucker: Thanks for all you're comments you left for the chapters. Although one confused me considering the chapter content for chapter five. Well, anyway, I will post another chapter. I'm working on chapter seven now as a reply to your comments.

Thanks again! :)

Much love,

TrippyLuv

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous