All Comments on 'The True Master Ch. 10'

by Weerdo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
yay.. more true master

Thanks for continuing and thanks for advancing the main arc. The sex portion here was mild and glossed over but forgivable

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Beth Tease?

Waiting for You to Get Her Home to The True Master! Story is Getting Wider and Wider! A Very Good Book at This Rate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Descriptions

Can you please attempt to put a new story description for each new update? It's been the exact same ten times. "A mind controlled doll falls into the common mans lap." We get it. She's mind controlled. He's normal. What makes this story different that makes us want to read it? Think of "The True Master" as a book's title. The description is the the chapter title. It really needs to be different. Please.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 8 years ago
Keeps getting better

Each chapter is better than the last as the story arc develops. I am always on the lookout for the next one.

I do hope we will be privileged to find the link between Belial and the true master and why TM was selected to receive Kate, the only escaped doll. Did Belial and the TM know each other at one time?

Ooohhhh...also if TM can't compell the dolls to kill their masters, maybe the amazons with their security-centric conditioning can be useful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Breathless

Great!! Just wish there was some type of notification system when the new stories hit the site.

newfield1981newfield1981over 8 years ago
I'd buy that!

Great story. Reads like a novel I would spend money on. Only compaint is because it's has such a long list of characters and the time between posting new chapters, it's hard to remember some of the character origins! Other than this one compaint i love the story. And I'm rooting for Kate and THE TRUE MASTER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It especially taxes reader's anxiousness for new chapters,

...that it takes so long to develop them in the real world.

We've become so settled on instant gratification, that waiting for you to complete another chapter becomes almost unbearable.

But it is....bearable.....just barely.

Each chapter is a deeper look into the characters we're coming to enjoy and even care about....as well as an advance in the progress of what is becoming another legend in the halls of Literotica.

Thank you for your creative genius and your hard and careful work in presenting this brainchild to us. We can and must wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well *that* was unexpected!

I'm surprised by the good doctor's plan. Surprised and thrilled. Did my last comment inspire this, I wonder? Can't wait for the next one!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
really enjoying this series

Though mind control is not normally one of my favorite genres. There is just something extra about your story telling that makes this so enjoyable. Looking forward to eleven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love the series, please keep going.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348about 7 years ago
Great

Well you are doing great. All the mistakes are gone.

I like the story but am skipping over most of the sex scenes

Not because they aren't great, but I'm more interested in the story

Line and what happens next. The sex is somewhat redundant at

this point. Thanks for the interesting tale:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Taylor????

Beth's GF's name was Tracey in the earlier chapters.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous