All Comments on 'How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 02'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too damn

long

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 for your

effort and content of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: 5 for your

You gave this a 5 for typing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
INCEST NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not real incest its sick the daughter turning the mother into a willing sex slave.I think the dad should throw them both out let the lil slut daughter turn her mother out as a whore to pay for school sex with her mother is one thing but sluting her out to men is not love its a sickness.They are both going to loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

A great fictional story, well thought out and put together.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for an excellent chapter and a brilliant story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Excellent story, looking forward to sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

enjoyed your other story this one not so much. the husbands in both stories are nothing alike. mike was a submissive cuckold in all his stories. this husband does not seem to be submissive and I do not think he would give in to his wife and daughter. this man would not let sex rule his life he s to smart for that. good luck with your story but its to much like the last one for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't like it.

You don't have the mother or the daughter feeling the least bit of guilt over what they are doing to their husband and father. You never presented the husband as a mean man or someone who does not love them and then turn the two women into people who seem to see him as weak and irrelevant because of his love for them. Then to bring other men into it and again the woman feels no guilt at all. She obviously never loved the guy in the first place to throw away everything just like that and if you try to turn him into a weak willed man who will just sit back and let her do all of this to him will just get a 1 star rating from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

i am anxiously awaiting chapter 3. your plot & character development is excellent; as is your pacing. I think your descriptions are terrific. i have some questions concerning the characters--I know that sometimes they take on a life of their own but i hope you will consider incorporating some of them in your upcoming chapters, and i hope there will be many more in the future. Will Katie restyle her own hair (short , pixie / spiky) to finally break w/ the past and proclaim her dominance in the relationship? will she collar her mom when they go clubbing next? will Donna get a tat or piercing to proclaim her new orientation? or a series every time she comes down from Connecticut to NYC for the weekend? Does Katie claim a part of Donna's body as her own & make it off limits to her father? does she put a tat near that body part to proclaim her ownership? will she tattoo / pierce Donna to make it plain that she is now gay & Katie's property? will Donna show this to Joanna @ the lunch she is supposed to have w/ her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well, you lost the plot

Pathetic failure after a very well crafted first Part.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 6 years ago
Wonderful start of a new life.

I truly enjoyed reading this story and look forward to continuing with these characters. As far as incest goes, I see nothing evil or sinful about it, provided all are adults and it is mutual. I don't know how most boys feel, but when I was younger, I had visions of having sex with my mother. It never happened, but it wasn't for my lack of trying, when I was younger. I remember sleeping in bed with when my dad was at work, he worked nights. She always worn a rayon nightgown to bed and I used to snuggle up against her spoon fashion and usually got an erection. One night her gown had risen up and my hard little thing rubbed up against her crack and she actually pushed back against me. It felt wonderful but nothing happened.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
WOW again, two Anony comments say it all...

Not one but TWO anonymous comments of high value??

08/29 and 09/29 of 2015 were spot on. Sordid theme with two horrible perpetrators.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great boring story

I spent my time scolling down.

If you cut all the boring stuff, you just have maybe 2 pages left on 17.

doombardoombarabout 5 years ago
WOW

What a hot steamy saga I had to read parts 1 and 2 in one sitting I so hooked.Well done I can't wait for the next episode if it's anything like the first two.Thanks for posting and please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hotness Gets Lost in A TOO LONG River of Words

This story seemed to go on forever and the really hot sex scenes seemed to be hiding between long,somewhat boring paragraphs. Christ,I was beginning to think that Donna would be old enough for Medicare by the time this ended! ~ The whole parallel Story about Trish wanting to do the same things with her own mom was an unnecessary distraction and blurred the focus on Katie/Donna. ~ Also felt bad for husband/father Jack who gave his wife and daughter comfortable lives for many years and they turn around and shit all over him! Their disdain for him was fairly obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Could or could not care less.

Donna could, Scott could not. I think you meant for them to both have no cares, this would be could NOT. Little bug bear about this as the 2 are not similar, some care or no care. If Donna really had some care she would not be doing all this so easily.

Consistency is shit! Apparently Jack loses 2 inches from his cock in the years from when Donna 1st saw it (ch1 pg2), to a respectable 7 inches.

Scott's cock is estimated by Katie at over 13 inches, then Trish and Donna know it's 14 inches.

Scott's cock is at least 3 inches bigger than anything Katie has had before, at least 13 inches is 4 inches bigger than the professed 9 inches of the biggest before. Oh, the same as the biggest Donna's had. Don't suppose Katie's and Donna's biggest are the same cock, or had it shrunk by then?

So much fluff and repetition it's ridiculous.

As for the 3 in the family, Jack the wimp, with the bitch for a daughter. Thanks for everything you have done for me, I'm taking your wife away. And Donna should divorce him if he means that little to let someone else dictate her sex life, at the very least before explaining her needs to her husband.

I gave up at page 13, I think this could have been an interesting concept done properly, but there's too many issues. A simple way to help, reduce the size of each submission, 3/4 pages maybe 5, bare in mind how much recovery time is needed for all the old wankers here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG This is Too Long

Edit this down the 4 pages. Damn there's a lot of filler bullshit that's unnecessary. Good core plot, but not enough real action overall. Have the daughter get the mother tattooed with her name in the next chapter. Have the father know and be able to do nothing about it. Have the daughter totally degrade the mother every day.

ei62ei62almost 2 years ago

this story started off with plenty of promise and ended up total science fiction ,taking in nearly a 14" cock!!!! PLEASE . Dont give up your day job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty bad tbh. Mom finally arrives after 8 pages in part 1 and 3 more in part 2 and then jumps past any possible face to face flirting to mom immediatly trying to convince roommate to fuck her own mom? And the roomate, who hasn't mentioned or thought about her own mom at all in the story so far is all dues ex machina straight to yeah thats totally my kink too!? Maybe drawn and outline and plan some back stories before you introduce plot points randomly instead of writing drunk and off the cuff?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous