All Comments on 'Bus to Paradise'

by tushkin

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ha

The "riding with Mom on my lap" plot always amuses me. It's such an oddly specific storyline but there are a lot of stories here that use it. This one is very short but pretty good. Thanks for posting.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
nice but..

its nice but way to short make couple more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the story line never gets old

Mom sits down on her son's lap, and slowly, eventually the boy's fat young penis makes its way up his own mother's warm wet vagina. This charming vignette is an excellent example of the genre, and the paradise in question--as her boy finds out--is the one between his mother's legs. Mom's a go-getter, and in their tricky situation she takes charge. "Here, son," she whispered, fishing between our legs. Mom pulled my shorts down ever further, just past my balls." Soon the kid's big hard cock is dangerously close to his mother's widespread mommy-hole. Well, nothing for it but for him to slide his cock up the same cunt he came out of 18 or so years before, up to his hot young balls. He already knows this is the by far best fuck he'll ever have--a mommyfuck. Nothing can ever feel as good, as comfy and cozy--just so damn right--to a boy's cock as his own mother's ever-loving twat. He fills his mother's twat up to the brim with his baby-batter, and it looks like the grinning kid's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. Way to go, pal, way to go.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Well...

I am a fan of lap stories but I have to agree it's been way over done. Then again to think of an original topic is too difficult if not impossible for just about every scenario has been done before. Either way I liked it but it was short. Could have used more content. ***

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Excellent

Love the story, just wish it was longer. I hope they become a couple, and she becomes pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LIKED IT ! ! ! ! !

t start to a story ! ! Please continue ! ! I hope they continue to have more encounters and a strong relationship develops.

Looking forward t the next installment!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 8 years ago
nice

nice quickly story....mybe mom and son run into the girl at dinner later??!!

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
Nice start....

It's a nice start but there needs to more chapters. Did mum get pregnant? Did they get together with the girl from the bus?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT! - Nice to think about something like that to realy happen

As I read this story I could put my self in her son place. That is so hot to think that I could get my mom like that. I have to get my mom to read this story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

Really hot story u should be able to make another chapter or two one about them doing it in the ocean and another about the ride back

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked the idea...but it's pretty unrealistic that she would actually let him fuck her like that. Maybe more of a buildup would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
! I liked it

I would take my son's cock like that, so natural and free.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
A nice little story..........

I don't think this could ever happen, but you can dream. A nice story and that's all...................Thanks

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
I wish

That I am that horny and lucky Mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not everyone will get a chance like that

That ride wud be unforgettable for the teen

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
I'll never understand

The weird pregnancy fetish on lit. Absolutely no teenaged boy EVER wants to become a dad at that young age. Just ask all the teenage single moms. Teenage guys will happily fuck anyone or anything until their dick falls off, but not one 18 year old guy ever said "I'm gonna knock my mom up then marry her." It's childish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved it!! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous