All Comments on 'Pillar Ch. 01'

by CaringAndDemanding

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 8 years ago
A rewrite?

I guess from the dates that this and Ch. 02 are rewrites and that there may be more, especially as chapters 3,4 and 5 aren't visible. I'm enjoying this a lot. I value the care for her well-being that informs it throughout. To date it isn't exploitive, it is loving and respectful and it shows the promise of being very exciting. I quite like the gentle pace: not a quick sprint to the finish. I can imagine becoming a little impatient if this pace is to be permanent. Thank you. Oh, thank you, too for accurate spelling and grammar. Errors are such a distraction, sometimes terminally.

CaringAndDemandingCaringAndDemandingover 8 years agoAuthor
Yes, a rewrite

Most of the story hasn't changed, and the story's spelling and grammar were at a good standard before my rewrite, but I still felt it was needed. It was my first novel after all, and there were issues with my storycraft.

Most changes are in the pivotal third chapter and in the subsequent chapters 4 and 5. I'd recommend waiting for the rewrites to be posted. Otherwise you might be confused.

CaringAndDemanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story!

Impressive job!! Engaging story and good plot. Thoroughly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Exquisite.

An absolutely perfect combination of caring and demanding. (See what I did there?) ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaringAndDemanding@CaringAndDemanding
650 Followers
Hey, I'm the guy behind the stories. I chose the name CaringAndDemanding because the multiple facets of sexual control are what interests me most when it comes to erotica, whether it be in BDSM or Ds setting, or in a noncon/reluctance setting. When I write a story, I want the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pillar Series Info