All Comments on 'The Sun on my Skin Ch. 01'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
gnome_mangnome_manover 8 years ago
Wonderful

All of Sue's stories have a beauty to them, a warmth and kindness that is rare and wonderful. This one is no exception, with the added spice of a bittersweet ending that is all too reminiscent of life.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

bravo !!!!!!!!!! ms sue,,,,, you are 1 of the very best !

carrie

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 8 years ago
Thank you

You have written a truly exceptional story.

The whole piece is perfect.

You have covered the whole gamut of emotion.

Excellent.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 8 years ago
Nicely done

This is really more of a "romance" category story, although the threesome was hot and also plausible. The characters were well developed and the emotions were touching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

This was a wonderful story. I do hope there will be a follow-up story on Jojo and Marta!

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

I'm kind of sad in the end, actually... I'd hoped they'd end up together, and it seemed like it was moving that way, but I guess not everything can be a happily ever after. Maybe in a sequel?

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
excellant

I would have loved to see JoJo and Tina end up together.. I am still hoping though... please do a sequel.. I think that I feel much of what JoJo does..

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Romantic and realistic

Thank you for writing this beautiful story. You did well by seducing us (readers) by a romantic development between Jojo and Tina and then twisting it realistically because if someone loves another, that other person does not always love back. I loved the story, its characters and plot from start to finish.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

A wonderful story! Thank you!

L

tygztygzover 8 years ago

It was refreshing that the most obvious ending didn't happen :)

I was a bit uncomfortable that Tina had arranged all of this, pushing Jojo along knowing that there was not only a huge knowledge gap (Jojo had no idea about the naturist place, no idea Tina was gay, and also Jojo not knowing she herself was gay) but also a major power imbalance (,.. Tina, the boss). Sure, it could've worked out, and in most stories we'd be content with that, but it's like a logical fallacy - a conclusion built on false premises isn't usually right.

Still, while Jojo was a well developed character, I felt emotion to be missing in the story, but in a way it fits the category - quick summer romance, though if I were to have a romance, even a short one, I'd hope to be desperately involved in it, even if it was doomed to a quick finish.

RPGerRPGerover 8 years ago
Sniffle. Sniffle

It was a wonderful story and I empathized with all 3 ladies. Could you please do a story for Tina so we can see that she gets her Happily Ever After too? Thank you so much for another great story.

gr3ywindgr3ywindover 8 years ago
Think kindly of me my fecking arse..

Beautifully written as always and never fails to stir up annoying emotions.. but I can't show any respect for jojo's cowardly and decietful behaviour. If you look at it from tina's point of view she just got used, manipulated, lied to repeatably and left with a dear jane letter. Aweful.. just Aweful ending. The silver lining would probably be that the chance of that womanizer marta being able to keep it in her pants is slim to none. What goes around...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Selfish

It's okay that she was indecisive, but clearly she took advantage of Tina. She knew that Tina had fallen for her, still she kept using her. What happened at the resort was understandable, but not what she did after returning. I agree that she's a "cowardly wimp" - there is no doubt about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unexpected Ending

Great story, but the ending sucked. I would like to see more so I could see Tina's reaction to the letter, which probably wouldn't be good. I would then hope that JoJo and Tina would get together, as I like happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

I'm sorry but your story totally sucked the air out of me. You've written my two favorite stories of all time. But this one, I passionately hated deeply. Your a great writer, and with all good stories, you create emotion. This one ripped my heart out. Maybe it's my fault, but I read stories to feel good and not to relive bad memories. This brings back the feeling of a knife that I thought was out of my back talking time ago. You brought it back. Please don't write this kind again. I could have lived with even killing off a character.. Just not this. I'm afraid this brought me down, big time. If you wanted an emotional response, you got one.

RPGerRPGerover 8 years ago
To those who are feeling sorry for Tina

I am too. But first, chemistry happens and this was Jojo's story. Also, before you get feeling too bad for Tina, remember that she tricked her seemingly straight friend/subordinate into a trip to a nude resort with the clear intention of seducing her. While I wish that Jojo had faced Tina, she was already defined as someone who needed to be pushed to overcome her fears.

I think this story and Neighbors have a bit more depth than Sue's previous (albeit feel good) stories in that some people lose. I do hope, though, that Tina gets a sequel where she wins.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Wow! This is a most enjoyable read with a lot of twists and turns, none of which I expected. And as JoJo said, I hope it works out for the best for all of them, and ScattySue, I hope there is a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What to say?

You've done it again, Sue, although I'm not quite sure what to say about this one. A happy ending? Well, not really. A sad ending? Again, not really. In fact, it's an ending that pretty well sums up human life: a bit confused, a bit chaotic and all too real. I'm not normally a great fan of sequels but one of your other readers suggested a sequel showing what happens in Tina's life afterwards. That's a good idea and perhaps something that gives both JoJo and Tina closure.

Can I point to a couple of possible errors. When the two fly out, you say that they go through Customs and that JoJo is patted down by a Border (not Boarder) Force woman. I suppose it varies from airport to airport but I don't think you'd go through Customs outward bound, at least within EU countries, but you would go through Airport Security. And JoJo would have been patted down by someone from Security, not Border Force (who are, in effect, what used to be Customs). And something went wrong at the end of page 3---the final three paragraphs are all centred.

Still, as always Sue, you win my admiration and praise yet again.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! _ It's Simply Beautiful!!

ScattySue, I enjoyed reading "The Sun on my Skin" very much, this is a lovely story, beautifully written, with kind of a bittersweet twist. Well done!

I do hope this is only, "the end of the beginning" of Jojo and Marta's story and not the end of their story.

Thank you for sharing another of your lovely stories with us.

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

A wonderful, can't-put-down story. I started it last night and finished this morning at work. I'm a male, but I love stories like this. As others have noted, the ending is a downer, but then, that's the author's choice. The three main characters, Jojo, Tina and Marta, all have faults. Jojo is a wimp (I can identify with her some), Tina asked Jojo to go with her without telling her the truth, and Marta is kind of "loose". But all the same, it's a great story. You're a wonderful writer and I hope you have sequels to this, perhaps with Tina and Jojo getting together again.

Thanks for a great story

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonabout 8 years ago
Tina and Anika perhaps.....?

I would love to hear the end of BOTH the stories! You write so well

Affectionately and gratefully

Corinne

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
very good story

I can't wait for Tina's story to be told, but is was a bit long but I read it almost word for word

ScattySueScattySueabout 8 years agoAuthor
There will be a sequel

It has taken a while but a sequel is coming so please be patient.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 8 years ago
Most touching farewell

I have come to re-read it upon the publication of the sequel. It is as much as beautiful as when I read it the first time. But what strikes me now, it that the beauty of your writing is condensed in one of the most touching farewell letters I have ever read. I love you for it!

gr3ywindgr3ywindalmost 8 years ago
Ouch...

Excellent story again but I'm not a fan of how it's going thus far. Jojo sure sounds cold blooded even though her early actions say otherwise(didn't quite fit), and I disliked that harlot marha from the start.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago

What a lovely story. Love how multi-layered it is and how its complexity imitates life. Looking forward to the continuation

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

Wow. woulda been really upset if we didn't have a next chapter. quite the cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Sue, another lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Sue! As a male reader I really appreciated some emotional reality - even if i didn't like the behaviour of Jojo, as her dishonesty went on for a long time without coming clean and meeting face to face at the end rather than a letter.

Your writing is great, with interesting word choice - a wider vocab than most writers which really adds some expressive richness. And as others have mentioned, layered emotional dynamics written in : )

A thing I haven't seen mentioned in the comments: I LOVED the accurate detail of HOW tongues and noses etc do their thing, and the accidental nature of some of the great moves! I've always adored pleasuring a lover, and it brings that reality and pleasure back to me - it's been a while since I've had the chance! : !

All the best, I'll enjoy reading the next instalment.

Rory

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Thats a true rollercoaster one

But what to expect from a fast forward runnng holiday and ditching a "really good special friend " into a wild stormy sea like tina did with jojo ...... Lying is never a way to find a trusted grounding ....... Sie your taking your pen and writing story against all odds are possible could be happen and you're fabulous at it ....... Sensationell Artist

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
revisited

Sue, I hope you're still visiting this site and haven't left us. Reading this again after a few years I appreciate that all of the characters here are flawed. I'm dissecting them a bit more this time around. Some have more flaws than others. Tina is the one that has the most to learn from all this; if you want a relationship to work it has to based on trust and respect, her being older and in a power position at work she was lucky that Jo Jo reacted with restraint. JoJo totally had the rug pulled from under her and being as young and naive as she still was, she grows up here, and faces difficulties thoughtfully whilst exploring her true feelings. Marta is a wild child (although polite as she can't offend any of the resorts customers) as an outcome of her upbringing and surroundings, JoJo could balance and calm her. Love the story thank you!

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

wow. why can i not stop reading your stories? they are so good and well balanced in a wholly literate way, erotic, sensual and loving. Not too much and not too little in depth of eroticism and not too many frequent encounters.

thank you

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

Tina’s story will be told? What about Jojo and Marta? I want their story as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
1860 Followers
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES