All Comments on 'A Woman Needs Comfort'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haha. That was bad.

You simply can't craft a decent story, regardless of the category. UGH!

biercebierceover 8 years ago
Very sweet

A nice gentle tale. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short and Sweet

Sometimes, short and sweet is the way to tell a tale. As for the "bitchy" anonymous comment, it's of no real value, other than taking up space on a web page.

mab4664mab4664over 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Your story was nice. It didn't have a lot of detail but the way you wrote it, a lot of detail wasn't necessary. As to people who put comments as Anonymous and can only bad mouth the efforts, they aren't worth worrying about. Most of those kind of people couldn't write a story if they tried to. I enjoyed your story and you didn't leave it open-ended which so many are on this site.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

A sweet sexual discovery

WilBeLesWilBeLesover 8 years ago
LOVED IT!

I enjoyed reading this story. I could feel the emotion as I read it. Don't worry about the negative comments, I get a lot of them on my own submissions. They just spur me on to keep writing. I'm looking forward to read more of your stories.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Love it!

A great story, just to short ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confusing

I thought the opening rather confusing. Improved after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NICELY WRITTEN EMOTIONAL CONNECTION

I have enjoyed your story. The women connected without being weighed down by a miss-founded need for permanence. They met they enjoyed and they parted acquaintances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

We'd love to see a few more chapters of this one.

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story very emotional very sexy....

Do three meet up.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
See all these little red H's?

Every one of them is because this author is a cheating bitch. She gets Literotica to wipe out all the ones and twos she gets, and those are the majority of her scores. What you get is a stupid cheating writer, artificially inflating her scores so no one will know how pathetic she is. These story were all less than three until she started cheating. She reports that she is getting fraudulent scores, the moderators check and see all those ones and twos, think that they're fraudulent voters voting multiple times and they erase them. Since nearly everyone gives her stories ones and twos, the result is these ridiculously high scores. Just thought you should know that we're onto your game.

eshortie103eshortie103over 7 years ago
Coward

To the Anonymous person below me, you are a racist coward. Hints the reason you decided to post as anonymous. There was no need to resort to that. Yes, it's not right that she cheats, but still there was no reason for you to stoop that low.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
it was good

I thought this story was pretty good, we all need comfort at some point in our lives and it should not matter who it is as long as it is agreed apon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reasonable story

I enjoyed it, not the best but pretty good. Shame about the person who is so rude and racist.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Good story

Sexy and we'll written. Thanks

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
sexy and fun to read

it needs more seduction, and could easily be open for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymity

Nice to see that other than one pathetic hater, those choosing anonymity can be kind, encouraging and focused on the literary merits and demerits.

A sweet story feelingly written, but not up to iamstillfun's usual standards. A good solid 4+.

mrsreadermrsreaderover 4 years ago
feel good

A lovely feel good story.

Thanks

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
And it continues

From your delightfully dirty, or maybe salacious sounds better, gangbang stories, to this sensitive story of sensual caring and shared pleasure, your writing continues to be so very believable. Again, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So Sweet!!

Thank you very much! This was a heartwarming story and a very nice spirit lifter. You do a very nice job laying out the character development with very words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars.

It's a lovely sweet stand alone short story that could be used as a platform to launch a longer tale.

I think more chapters would need more events happening rather than just more longer sex sessions between Janet and Cindy's nameless Mum.

Maybe tension between Janet and Cindy? Or Janet seduces Cindy? Or Janet seduces Cindy and reinvigorates the relationship between Cindy and her Nameless Mum? Or maybe Janet continues with Nameless One and Mark eventually finds out and there is lots of tension and drama until Janet goes to live with Nameless One, and maybe takes Cindy as well after her emancipation?

Lots of possibilities for the author to decide what to do with the story.

TrilloTrilloabout 2 years ago

you have a nice flow to your stories, the way your introduce, build and strengthen your characters. Makes their interactions so much more real, believable, and it adds value to the following settings and or problems. I enjoyed this one a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These stories are hilarious. The milf gets pumped and dumped by dudes. She is an emotional mess. She needs therapy to gain self-confidence. But in Lesbo world that is not the case. In Lesbo world women in emotional distress need a nice helping of fish tacos. This seems to solve every problem. It's the equivalent of men who think that strudel is the center of the universe.

Not a good story.

IntoblackIntoblackover 1 year ago

I love stories about creating new lesbians! I mean, they have the same desires as me, so why not.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

sweet, and fun...convinced women a lot more fluid than men...

tho noticed, in both this story and Sister Moves in...never any mention of muffins, fingers go straight to clits...

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Short but sweet. Loved it.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzabout 1 year ago

What a delicious quickie this story is!

maxsteelemaxsteele8 months ago

I hope stories like these make men treat their women and wives better. Otherwise you will lose them.

GoldustwingGoldustwing25 days ago

Love and kindness can heal a broken heart, Janet was wonderfully kind and generous. Cindy just needed someone to push the right buttons. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I enjoyed the story. Don't really understand what all the negative nonsense is about. Certainly will read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Beautifully written, thankyou.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10339 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...