All Comments on 'Prom Night Ch. 03'

by SWhite1982

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loving the story. I wonder how this will all play out

kitty198kitty198over 8 years ago

Loving this hope theres more between james and dom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD STORY

Please don't keep us waiting in suspense for the next chapter. There are several ways you could take this story and I prefer the happily ever after type. I'm sure most people who read this site do also. Life can be so shitty for gays that it's nice to read where things work out so the characters are happy. Even if it is just a fantasy.

NormischellNormischellover 8 years ago
Emotional Rollercoaster

Holy bat, shitman! I need a whiskey after these three chapters! I am loving this and am eagerly awaiting Chapter 4! (I'm on the HEA Team as well)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Juicy!!!

Oh this is awesome. Man chapter 3 was rough, I hope we get more of James and Dom.

Looking forward to the next chapter

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
NOT SURE

Not sure I like the way you are dragging this out. I realize you are trying to give us all the feelings. but shit man move on. I like other want to see James and Dom get together again. Dom could also play around with some of his locker room friends in the mean time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where did Dad come from?

Implication of the empty garage was that no one was home. Then suddenly Dad appears. No explanation of this. Still looking forward to where this goes but there are more downs than ups right now. I too prefer HEA.

milanonmilanonover 8 years ago
Can't wait for the follow up

I have to say I love the way the story is unfolding, especially because of the way you are developing your characters feelings and personalities. Please do post the 4th part, don't give up!!!

SWhite1982SWhite1982over 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the Wait

Hey everyone,

Sorry about the hold up with posting the next part of the story. I've been a bit busy lately with a vacation that I took and then catching up on the course work I missed during that time, work, and now I'm going in for surgery this week. I haven't forgotten, and I plan on posting the next part very soon along with one or two other short one-part stories I wrote for fun. I really appreciate all the comments and feedback everyone's been giving, and thank you so much again for reading. You're all awesome.

Best Wishes,

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent work!

Your work is amazing. I can see where some readers are begging you to "get to the action!" but I love all the little nuances, and I love being in the minds of your two protagonists. I've got to say that the fantasy scene in Chapter 3 is about the best one I've ever read. (Somebody please tell the earlier poster that it's highly likely that Father's walk-in was fantasy--not in the reality of the story. At least that was my take on it.) Now...when do we get the next chapter?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

I keep checking constantly for more to this story only to be left wanting. Please, Please can we have some more and soon

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 7 years ago

Are you ever going to come back to this? It's been almost a year. So frustrating when the authors here start great stories, then don't finish them ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh how I would love...

...to see James and Dom reunite. I know in an ideal world, James would marry Caroline and Dom would explore his sexuality and find someone. But can Dom graduate, and then begin a relationship with James? They seem to fit so well together here. I just love your descriptions of both guys... James' hairy chest and body seems delicious! To me, they deserve another shot -- with open honesty and love flowing freely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please, please, please continue. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay...

I see that this will take some time for both to adjust to. I look forward to hearing from you again. ^^

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago

Oh I hope you finish this. It's so good.

SWhite1982SWhite1982over 6 years agoAuthor
Coming Soon

Hey, everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted the next chapter yet. I am almost finished with it, and I plan to post it soon. I really want to thank all of you for taking the time to read it and offer your feedback. I hope you'll enjoy what comes next just as much.

Thanks again,

-Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please

Please post the new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Pleaseeeee add more! I’m so invested in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Desperate

It's been almost three years! Please post the conculsion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You HAVE to conclude this story

There must be a conclusion to this story - please. How James is sooo sorry??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please

Add the end please, I hope that it will be a ( HEA )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It would be nice if you would complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ohnoooo please come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please come back!!

We all love your story so much!! The old adage of “show, don’t tell” is perfectly displayed in your writing and we’d love to get the rest of your story!! I just read all 3 chapters in about 20 minutes so I’m ready for more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous