All Comments on 'The Winter of Temptation Ch. 13'

by SoulHolder11

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ale1975ale1975over 8 years ago
Thanks for the new chapter

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
# 1

The children always suffer the most in these selfish acts of stupidly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sorry, but after reading this far with all the errors and all the comments about the errors, you've made no attempt to improve. I'm over having to correct it in my head, thank you for what you've written, but take some pride in what you write, fix the errors, learn BASIC grammar and it would be so much easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story; however, you MUST get an editor, as many parts were very hard to read.

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 8 years agoAuthor
For those who comment on my grammer.

Yes I know I have plenty if grammical errors in my story. Okay, who doesn't. I write purrly for the enjoyment of it. I just love to create story's, that I sometimes share with others. This is not my career, and I never thought of making it my career. So if you hate how I write then fine, so be it. Don't read it, that's all up to you. BTW just so y'all know I've tried numerous times to get a editor, but I've never received anything back from anyone, so what was I to do?? Some people are able to look past my errors, and continue to read. So I write for THEM. With that said, if some of yall who post as anony. Would like to volunteer to be my editor, then, sure I'm game, shoot me a email. It's a link on my page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Bradley going to mess around and end up pushing his wife away too with his stubborness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ Anonymous9/06/15: SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

I'm so sick of troll bitches like you who come to this site and try to shame the writers on this site. Yes this site is free, but you do not have the right to whine about this author writing. I love this story, and minor grammar errors is not important. Anonymous you are person who spend large amount of time on the internet trolling, whining and complaining. Also you do not have enough guts to leave a name to your reviews. Take your unhappy ass and go sit in a corner, and turn your face to the wall. SoulHolder11 so sorry for the rude language but these scum enjoy spreading mayhem. Please keep writing and give the finger to these asses. Thank you Bain

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiover 8 years ago

Another great chapter! Yaaaaay!!! And to those ignorant anon's why are you so bitter and rude? You act as if you bought a book you can't return. Last time I checked this is a free ass site, the author doesn't owe you shit, not even proper grammar. Fuck off, better yet why don't you post your own perfect better than everything stories? Actually when you do, come back and comment so we can all give YOU some friendly r&r. I can't wait! šŸ˜Š

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fabulous

Beautiful Story!!! Leave the naysayers behind n move forward!

Tho you say that YOU'RE NOT a writer by profession, you should seriously think on doing so!!! Your imagination is top of the line Luv!!! BRAVO!!!

Respectfully,

Izzie

OAN: Don't make us wait too long plz for the next installment!

*I'm on fire for this one daaahlin!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my apologies

Ooops!!!! That's supposed to be 5 stars!!

Sorry!

ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†

ā–² so here they are!

*joker grin

Izzie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yaaaaayyy!!! :-)

Been looking forward to an update FOREVER ;-) definitely one of the best stories in this category on the site!! A million stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story But....

this story has sooooo many spelling, grammar and syntax errors it hurts my heart to read it. Please get someone who is great with grammar, syntax and spelling to proofread and edit your chapters before you post them. The story has so many errors it makes me think this person must have failed every English class they have every taken.

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 8 years agoAuthor
You^ must have not read my previous comment

So what... and for your info I did passed All my classes. As I said b4 if you don't like it, don't read It, if you wanna help become a damn editor, then sign up to be one . Until then know that I'm still gonna write about what I want, and write it like I been writing it. This is a freaking free site, that I take timeout of my life for. Just stfu already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uodate

Please update I love you story so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please update this story I really like it.

jazz1190jazz1190over 8 years ago
I waiting

More pleas

Cmill594Cmill594about 8 years ago
More please!!!!

Please is this the end or is there more? Please more!!!

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2about 8 years ago
Can't Wait ...

Enjoyed all chapters so far. I know the stalker is Calvin so hopefully he will be caught by Ian...

Lulu222Lulu222about 8 years ago

This can't be the end. I love this

black_maestrablack_maestraalmost 8 years ago
Next chapter plz?

I know trouble (Calvin and their crazy ex rookie) are waiting for them back home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where's the ending

This story is so good. You're such a talented writer. Now where's the ending????? Lol. Seriously, I am anxiously awaiting to read the ending. I know the stalker is Calvin. That would be a good twist. Thank you for such a good read.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 7 years ago
Loving this story!!!!

Awesome story telling!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another chapter!

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story is the worst!

This story is the worst! It's well-written but the main characters are dumb and unrealistic. Ian is a hotheaded whore who raped her. All of a sudden he's in love and has completely changed his ways. Sam is pathetic and weak. She didn't make him prove himself or work for anything. All she did was be melodramatic and handle things like a child. I wish the author would have allowed her to date more and figure out her identity away from Ian. They are both immature. We don't need another POC woman to get knocked up before marriage, graduation and establishing a career, but we got it. Everyone but one person will be immediately excited with no concerns; that's definitely not realistic. What about the issues of race that come up? As a black woman, I am disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You really NEED to edit or get someone to do it for you.

smurfat221smurfat221over 2 years ago

Overall a decent story, but please listen to the comments about getting an editor. Yes, I know this is not your mainstay, but the grammar, syntax and wrong word choices do severely distract from your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulHolder11@SoulHolder11
202 Followers
6/3/19 It's been a while y'all...too long... and i know it's long over due for me to finish up these story's and put out alot of other stories that i've worked on throughout the years. But one thing i ve taught my self to do is look over my stories first, and get a lot of chap...