All Comments on 'Rain Storms Ch. 04'

by Trahi

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago

While I hated him having sex with Ryan and kissing Sharon I am truly glad that he finally opened his eye to what a dick he was and went home!

canndcanndover 8 years ago

Great job. This story got better with each chapter. I reallly got excited to see new chapters. I'm not ready for it to end! but, I thought it really did a great job of bringing their relationship through different stages and moreso through the process of almost self-destructing to working it out. The only thing you kinda didn't address between them again, which I am surprised Rain felt secure in, was Eric's dalliances with women. I guess maybe he had proved himself in the intervening months where they'd been apart and Eric didn't sleep with anyone? I thought the use of the art to make Rain have a breakthrough about their relationship and the fact that Eric had worked on the piece Rain had always been so intrigued with to show what he'd come to believe, was masterful.

The character I felt worried for was Ryan. I am kinda hoping you do a story for him. He is closing himself off, not only from romance but even friendship. I don't know if he saw himself developing feelings for Rain or not. I don't know if it was still unresolved grief that had him drowning himself in the businesses. But I hope there is some future for him with someone who can make him happy. I also wondered if he'd had contact with Tony's son?

Overall an awesome story. One I'd re-read. thanks alot. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Beautiful well rounded story. You took all us readers on a journey and then bought it home in the best way. Love this story

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
HmmmM

I sure the heck hope there is a spinoff of two for all these loose end people. I'd love to bury myself in their stories. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I was enthralled in this story, amazing story hoping for a spin off

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Such a amazing story

I am truly amazed at such a wonderful story. I am glad you allowed Rain to see that Eric was talking through his art. It was Rain who needed to change his way of seeing. I don't usually do this, but I have been moved by this story, that I have given you 5 stars. 5 Stars for this chapter and for the whole stories, Rain Falls and Rain Storms, both. This has been a 5 star story in my opinion. I would like to know what happened to Ryan, Dylan, Sharon, Jason and Irish. It would be nice to see a wrap up of the characters. I do hope you keep writing and doing more stories. All of your writings have been superb, and as a fan of yours I will be waiting for more.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epilogue please?

I have fell in love with this story. I hate to see it come to an end so I'm stead of begging for a whole lot more I'll just ask for a little. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never read anything better

What can i say? This was perfection. Rain realising that Eric's feelings are expressed by his art, Eric opening up to Rain a wee bit more, them being together and perfect again, it was all simply magical! I only hope that there is truly an epilouge and that this isn't the end. I love these guys. You are truly a talented writer. Don't ever stop :)

pratik300pratik300over 8 years ago
I loved it. u r true genius. if it u were present right in front of me, I willl definitely kissed u hugged u. thank u for such a wonderful story. love u.

I loved it. u r true genius. if it u were present right in front of me, I willl definitely kissed u hugged u. thank u for such a wonderful story. love u. Take care

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 8 years ago

Fantastic story. I gave every chapter five stars, and that's something I just don't do. I gave it high marks even though I was disappointed, Trahi, that you didn't resolve two issues: Rain's insistence on having sex with Ryan while ostensibly trying to reconcile with Eric; and Eric's insistence on having sex with women and not telling Rain. I don't think those plot points were adequately covered. Great characters, tho.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 8 years ago
Love to read an epilogue of this

This was awesome. All of it.

dez421dez421over 8 years ago
Ahhh

No words to describe how Amazing your work is. Though I whole heatedly agree epilogue would be fabulous. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Home this is ont the end

I really loved Rain and Eric's stories, I must have re-read them about a thousand times and each time I had tears in my eyes. I really hope that we'll read from you soon and that their story continues.

Anyway, I'll be looking for whatever you'll be posting.

Thanks for your wonderful stories (500 miles was great too!)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 8 years ago
I have loved this series

I spent the day reading all your stories and I must say you write them well. I hope to see and read more from you

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 8 years ago
Wow!

It's been so long that I've read something like this that just left me awed. I totally fell in love with the both of them and their story. Well done and I really hope you continue to write. Thank you so much for sharing.

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
Fantastic

Amazing. Unbelievably outstanding. I honestly haven't been sooooo invested in a series. The amount of detail and in combination with the dialogue.. Just fantastic. Very well put together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I mean wow

I read both series in one night. Stayed up the entire night. This was the most beautiful, engaging, touching, sexy as fuck series I've ever had the privilege of reading. Let's just say it helped me out a couple times. I'll definitely be rereading

dairetodairetoabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Just loved this story.

Fantastic

The emotion in it is so real.

Thrilled they worked it out

islandchicaislandchicaover 7 years ago
And to think...

... I almost scrolled past both Rain Falls and this series... Worth every moment spent reading them both...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
felt every emotion

such a wonderful saga, I loved how the story developed so often we only get the lovely dovey walk into the sunset but this with its aftermath and maturity of the relationship and the normalness of everyday life jealousies, mistrust, non communications, that's the real backdrop of a relationship. I loved how they each fought iin their own way to mend themselves back together.

great series, six stars

LeannimalLeannimalabout 7 years ago
Amazing...

I actually put off reading this sequel for many many months as I had gotten as far into the 1st chapter that says Rain & Eric broke up and I couldn't read it, I had just finished Rain Falls and didn't want to hear or read about Rain finding someone new! I'm so glad I finally brought myself to read this!!! Love Rain & Eric both

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm so fucking disgusted.

How the HELL is Rain going to get mad at Eric for sleeping around with women and his best friend Irish but Rain got so mad and defensive when Eric brought up him still fucking Ryan. Rain is fucking disgusting the most DISGUSTING character I've read so far on Literotica. I'm actually crying I'm so disgusted and my heart breaks for Eric you turned him into some low self-esteem no self respect having pushover. Eric should have LEFT Rain. HOW THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK is the whole relationship going to fail because of Erics infidelity only to end it with rain being a FUCKIN whore and doing the same SHIT he hated Eric for? I hate I read this fuckin story.. I'm so disgusted I'm crying.. I couldn't even read all of this SHIT. So fuckin disgusted. I'm going to stop reading literotica this pissed me off so fuckin much.

TrahiTrahiover 6 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Rain is flawed. Eric is flawed. So are Dylan and Ryan. None of my characters are perfect. They all make mistakes. The point is that they learn and grow and find their way through trial and error. It's not my goal to write the perfect person but to create stories about imperfect people overcoming obstacles in life and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You mentioned your goal...

You've met and surpassed your goal. Wonderful story, realistic characters. Thank you for sharing it.

neonblueneonblueover 6 years ago
Loved the story

I thoroughly enjoyed Rain Falls and Rain Storms. I read them one after another so I was a little retched at the beginning of Rain Storms when I saw they broke up. Quickly, I became invested in the story and realized they would probably have a HEA after all. I appreciate the realism of two characters needing to refine love and connection when they are so intertangled in each other with so many flaws. True to real life. From my perspective, I get the plot of Rain having sex with Ryan, it makes sense to me. I would have enjoyed hearing a little more about why Eric cheated on Rain, but still perfection as is. @anon pretty harsh words, sounds like you should take a break from the site, maybe take a break from commenting, too, when you get back. Also, I'd like to point out that Eric cheated on Rain while they were together, they were not exclusively dating anytime Rain slept with either Ryan or Dylan. @Trahi Going to read your other stories soon. Thanks for posting!!!

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
Still had a happy ending of sorts

I'm glad I stuck it out and finished this series. I also had a difficult time in the first chapter. That was quite a plot twist. Shocking? Yes. But it added a level of intrigue that made me want find out more of what happened between Eric and Rain.

I also applaud you for your placing this during a very frightening time in history. It really helped us understand the mindset that Rain had towards infidelity. Especially with his history as a prostitute.

I hope you continue to post from time to time. Really enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a beautiful piece of work!

This story was so amazingly complex, especially for its length, and so well written! I love that you gave us a chance to see why Dylan could not work as a partner and why it was Rain and Eric all along. I feel like I now believe in love again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please

I read this your stories frequently, but this series is my favorite go to! I would love to know if you have more stories....

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainalmost 5 years ago

Great story....I am so going to enjoy my second read...you are a great story teller, and make it hard to not keep reading over, and over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hi it’s 2020 and this is still the most amazing thing on the internet.

Thank you <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing story

Also read in 2020. Read both series. Really fantastic ! Best story’s on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well 2021 has arrived

This fic has seen me through years of changes, upheavals and now even a pandemic! ... As always this is one source of comfort I can return to. For myself (and obviously for others as well) Rain and his story remain one of the most beautiful works ever. I truly love Rain and Eric so much. Thank you for bringing them to life and telling their story.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Ah it's been a journey. Loved this two together and I'm so happy they reconciled.

Ginger630Ginger630over 2 years ago

Wow. I was so sad when I read Ch 1 and saw they broke up. But they needed that time apart to gain perspective. Thank you for this amazing story.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

one of the best stories I've read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous