All Comments on 'My Stepbrothers' Slut Ch. 06'

by slut bill

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
This guy knows the "feeling"

As a lifelong cocksucker, i can honestly relate to this author's work. He has the touch of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hot Times

I love cocks and this story makes me hot for one. I love that Bil is sub yet getting all he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Whew

After all 6 chapters, waiting for the next. Just wish I had a friend or neighbor like Bill or his brothers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
my stepbrothers 6

I love your stories and wonder if they are real. I'm mid 40's and have just had my first male experience and it was wonderful. Let me know more about your stories and I will share mine if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Another episode, another sucksess

Once again Bill knows how to make it real. One rainy day, one experience. A slice of life - the opening of a slut. Not too much. If Bill truely loves to service his stepbrothers then he really is the lucky one. Each episode makes me wish I had been there to help share the loads!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
reality check

Reading all the stories make me wish i was there sharing as they seems so real which i am sure are.Looking forward to the next chapter(s).

friend4u610friend4u610almost 20 years ago
sweet discovery

Mmm, it sounds so sweet Cummy Slut. I discovered the delights of M2M adventures after I had passed the big 50. I wanted to find out what I had missed. I discovered that the taboo ideals of my youth were just ideas. They were only what I had preceved them to be. I finaly got the courage to meet a friend in a hotel and found out that the delights of uninhibited man to man sex is fantastic. Your adventure was so hot. I enjoyed it with a rising interest as your description continued. I will surly have Sweet Creams as I dream about it tonight.

obiwan9962obiwan9962almost 20 years ago
wow!

awesome set of stories

good job

loved it

so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This Is A Pleasing Story

The Stepbrother stories are the coolest gay literoticas I have read. It sounds like you're enjoying your life.

It [the story] is not too sweet, and there isn't too much "willingness" or "eagerness" to distract the reader or the subjects of the story.

It's not too sweet, so it actually feels true, without the crackling tones of other stuff on this site. I can see myself. I don't suppose there is other good stuff you've written on Literotica that was written under a different name, which would probably be difficult to find. If there were, I would read that story, too.

Thank you for writing.

AsuedeAsuedeover 18 years ago
Loved the thought of three loads in the ass

# loads of cum and the air will make your asshole gape open and easier to fuck the second round of fucking. The three need to rim him out and lick their cum from his asshole and vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
like to be in hisplace

wonderful to haye cock in mouth and ass both ends filled with cock and come wowusa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I was lucky in that I found I loved being fucked as well as sucking cocks in the same night. I wentbfrom being straight( or so I thought) to being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut in one night. I have never regretted anything except that I wish I had been younger when I discovered m2m sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous