All Comments on 'Gentle First Time'

by littlekitten738

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
like!

Nicely done. Could have lasted a bit longer. Like the breathless whisper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very exciting!

Your story was very exciting for me. Very nice voice too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful whisper

thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow...

what i wouldnt give to have you tending to me like that!! excellent!! and very hot!! you know how to push all the right buttons!! what a good girl!! 5 Stars, of course!! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's very good. You sound so gentle and you really have a knack for this. Thank you and I implore you to keep recording :)

appman27appman27over 8 years ago
Fantastic!

I am a huge fan of whispering. Very well done. Please do more with whispering, you have a wonderful voice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

was so quiet I had to jack my volume to max. in my life that's a no go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so good

I love this but also can't wait for you to do more female lesbian recordings. Would love for you to record a recording where you scissor another girl until she cums. In your voice/ way that you've told other stories I think that would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Absolutely nailed it, that was the hottest thing I've ever heard on here. The whispering was so so sexy yet you were very caring. Please do more stories like this, you're amazing!!

american_axeamerican_axeover 8 years ago
I like it

At first I was whispering to myself, "why are we whispering?" :P But by the end, super hot. Has a sort of uniquely intimate and personal feeling like you're close enough to touch. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesomeness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gorgeous

Thank you for this, it was wonderful and so beautiful:) You are so great at what you do! The only thing that would be better would be a lesbian virgin audio!

bogg99bogg99about 7 years ago
Great finish - the lady was excited VERY

The first 7 - 8 minutes of this audio are a struggle, as LittleKitten describes in the weakest, almost least audible voice on Literotica. I nearly quit the audio prematurely 4 times.

However as she gets herself aroused toward climax/cumming, the volume and excitement in her voice carries the day. Her vocal orgasm, without the sound of bodies banging, is really excellent and saved the overall audio submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh, that was nice!

I'm outside in a park with my dog, sitting down on the grass. I want to whack off big-time, but I don't think the authorities would appreciate it, especially with all the children running around. As a matter of fact, I probably shouldn't stand up just yet, either. :-)

Good show, sweetheart!

fltnsplrfltnsplrover 5 years ago
Innocence personified

That was sweet, young lady, very sweet indeed. Thank you for offering this experience to your listeners. Everybody's first time should be so wonderful!

fltnsplrfltnsplrover 5 years ago
Innocence personifed

That was very sweetly done indeed, young lady. Everybody's first time should be that wonderful!

Thank you for offering this to your listeners. A refreshing change from the hardcore selections here—not that I mind those at all. Just saying. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous