All Comments on 'What Will I Do Without You?'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 8 years ago

Excellent story, well written. Stories involving older women always do it for me, especially if they're as convincing, tender and erotic as your story. Thanks, definitely more on this genre please.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 8 years ago
wow

Really enjoyed it. Very hot would really love to read more ..Love the details and interactive relationship between these special people. So erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a treat

Doesn't matter who you learn about sex from. It seems the older generation can teach you more than you ever know. What a caring grandma. What a lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story

Many young guys like Jimmy can benefit from an understanding older woman. Most older women don't realize a lot of young guys find them sexy for many reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A real story with real people

The kid wasn't hung like a horse and the older woman didn't look half her actual age. Thanks for a sweet story that proves us normal people can be sexy and desirable too.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story, well written

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so true

Best story I have read in 30 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love young cock

At 59 I went on holiday with a friend but we had our own room in the hotel. I caught the eye of the young gardener who came to my room that night. He was only 19 but didn't seem to mind my aging body and sucked my tits and licked my pussy like a pro. I gave him a blowjob and he spurted his first load down my throat. Within minutes he was hard again and dumped a second load in my pussy. His third load went deep in my bowels and the fourth load he blew all over my saggy tits. We kissed and cuddled for about half an hour and pretty soon I could feel his erection pressing into my belly. I rode him hard and squirted all over his chest before he shot his final load of the night in my pussy. He came to fuck me every night for the next two weeks. He only had small balls but he was a real cum machine. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An older woman who loves a man doesn't just have "sex" with him, she makes love to him. And, his size is irrelevant. It's not just putting a dick in my pussy, it's making love to the whole man--his personality, etc. Young or older, it's "the man" that counts. I have made love many times to a man with what many would call a small dick, but I can tell you this man turns me on because of his persoanlity, his whole being, and he makes me so wet and horny and satisfies completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know a woman like this. She is highly prized by young men and old. She loves to fuck, and she doesn't worry about size on men. She can make a little-dicked man feel as if he is a hugely hung stud.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous