All Comments on 'Phone Sex'

by blondbombshelluk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I want some of that!

Excellent story blondbombshell. Wish I knew your mobile number!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
dial direct..or maybe some night at the key board

maybe some night as we chatalong on thePC you'll cum for me as if we were playing on the phone.maybe catch a sight of you folding back those velvety fold and showing me where I'd love to lick and explore with my fingers ..and thento place myself inside you to have us ride each other to an unforgettable release..as you coat me with your squirts and I come inside your warm pussy..and then lick you clean...

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Mutual Phone Sex

Phone sex can be very liberating. My husband and I practise it everytime he has to be away on business for a few days. Makes real sex so much better when he gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
phone sex sounds like fun

Wish I would have thought about phone sex on those business trips. Nothing worse then waking up from a erotic dream, especially when the action was just starting.

This is a very well written erotic story, one can almost sense and feel the characters emotions and passion. The actual description of pleasing themselves is somewhat mild but still erotic. Well done blondlady.

I'm something puzzled by the comment made by Anonymous USA dated 12-30. How do those comments relate to this story. Sounds like you're trying to write erotica, or wishful thinking maybe.

(mondliecht57)

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
This story...

really dials the right number!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous