All Comments on 'The End And The Beginning of Me 05'

by SuzanLeBrat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story...

I'm really loving this story... More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really nice progression

I really like the turn the story is taking. Keep it up, am looking forward to your next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Afraid of the pigs

This belongs in the pig sty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!!! Shame on the Anonymous who wrote the pig sty comment

If you have nothing nice to say then, say nothing. It takes courage for authors to write and post these stories for us to read. It's the life blood of this website. The least they should receive is respect and constructive comments. Comments like yours show your ignorance and spite.

To the author a great story. I love the way you are developing the characters and their relationship. A few grammatical and spelling errors. Nothing that can't be fixed by good editing. Well Done. Keep writing 5*s.

FindmywayFindmywayover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Another great chapter

laydeenymphlaydeenymphover 8 years ago

I love this. You're a very good author and there's not much for me to nit pick - and I'm picky. I love that this is a slow boiling story that allows us to get to know the characters before bringing in all the sex (though, I'm definitely ready for it now). Please please please keep writing this. I'm committed now and I need to know where this goes. Ignore all the negativity and keep going!!

HukilauHukilauover 8 years ago
Please continue

I keep checking your postings, looking for Chapter 6. Since it's not there, I keep rereading Chapters 1 - 5. You have written about very enjoyable characters and have a good storyline. Please continue. BY the way, the pig sty commentor probably is one and lives in one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

Please continue.

As a writer myself,I am pretty critical and it's hard for me to find a story that will catch me.And your/this story did.

Just keep up the good work.

I could say more,but since my English is not good enough for expressing all those thoughts,I have no choice but to remain quiet.

Anyways,you are a great writer and I'm very curious where is this story going.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous