All Comments on 'Tak'Lon- Transformed Man'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First off - get an editor. You REALLY need one

Then post this trash in Sci/fi where someone might want to read it. Then get an understandable plot. Then try to put some cleverness or originality into the story. This was awful.

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindover 8 years ago
Funny, clever

Thanks for the originality. I enjoyed the read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't listen to that other guy....

This was fantastic, a great read that was both sexy and humorous. Loved the style of it, and it has fitting tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
original?

This story is quite similar to the novel THE REASSEMBLED MAN. Is this a tribute?

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for reading and enjoying the story... if you did.

Anonymous 10-6-15- it is pretty clearly intended as a humor entry, so it is in the right place. Plotline? Lots of others understood it apparently- perhaps this is a 'user error'? Needs editing? Can you provide any helpful examples? It's hard to take an anonymous post like this seriously when it is just unhelpful mudslinging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Love The Taklon Stories

I will be your willing reader-slave for any future ones you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love your work

In fact, I think I've read them all a couple of times.

I'm a bodybuilder with a bit of a male and female muscle fetish and really appreciate how you tend to make both the males and females of your stories "ideal" persons. So many stories with this particular fetish tend to be exclusively m/m or female giantess/domination things, which are great for what they are, but not for me.

Thanks for your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
774 Followers
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...