All Comments on 'To Have and to Cuckold Pt. 03'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
CRASH and BURN

SO WHY MARRY HER? Here we are at chapter 3 and the author still has NOT explained to the reader why?

This is THE problem with all of these cuckold LW stories. The authors in these kinds of LW stoires NEVER explain why the guy marries the slut and the reader invariably ends up thinking... "Dude she was a whore when you were dating her and she never stopped... so what did you expect?"

This is why these kind of LW stores are so bad and so difficult for ordinary regular people who -are not sexually disturbed- to read. In order to make a story like this viable the author HAS to explain WHY Josh an ordinary guy would marry a women that is openly sexually promiscuous while dating you but but doesn't like it when you engage in the same sort of thing.

In all of this kinds of stories since the author always fails to do this... the story falls apart. Is this particular case this author never has Josh wondering IF Naomi is the type of person you can marry and reasonably EXPECT the faithfulness in the marriage The obvious answer is NO.

Since the author never has Josh consider this OBVIOUS point...marrying Naomi makes no sense and as it has no premise or foundation

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
One other Point the whole Carlos the cop thing

I dont get the whole Carlos thing. It appears to be some sort of twisted fucked up justification for Josh to go ahead and marry Naomi.

Carlos - Josh's sister husband -was Cop who was MURDERED doing his job

Naomi likes to fuck lots of guys even when she is dating someone else and it is serious She is so fucking shallow she can only get sexually turned on if other men are hitting on her

For Josh to equate the 2 and say .."well since my sister hates being alone I guess I should go back to Naomi " and experience more sexual humiliation ... man that is just so twisted and offensive it is something that Matti Moreau would write

Shame on you Javomor 79

jezzazjezzazover 8 years ago
Well I, for one,

Am impatient to read the rest.

It's not a story I could write, but I love the fact that the characters actually have depth.

More. Want more. Now.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Things are starting to clear up now .

You think you know your woman . Sure there's rough times but true love conquers all. Being a committed couple has been distilled down to a game where if mutual regard is in play , you both can win.

Well when a kid is born, the deck gets reshuffled. They went into this with disparate core values. Josh is the one giving ground because now they are co-parents. Usually when a your partner cold fishes it between sheets you cut bait and move on.

I loathe how he is getting played, but can't deny I've been singed in a similar manner. The fundamental differences being I was dumb enough to miss her cheating after kid was born, but not stupid enough to marry her. Later she rebaited her trap multiple times. I passed up those offers.

The way to look at it ... when she cheated , she did me a favor. Whatever hell I went through, agonizing about why things weren't working would be small potatoes to being a life mate to the person she morphed into at present day. Enough said .

I know this story, not perfectly, but still with advantage of hindsight, understand it all too well. Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trying to stay with you

But Josh continues to reject the man in the mirror. He thinks and talks one way and acts completely the opposite. Any he is happy and accepting of that fact.

My favorite line was "It was uncanny how she would always know exactly what I needed without me uttering a word." Followed by her giving him a snickers bar. It shows perfectly how she can read and address his physical needs but has no clue or care for his emotional needs. More importantly, is how Josh views that half action as a loving, caring act that shows Naomi's deep sense of understanding for him and his needs.

But he needs to be honest with himself and her. Anyone with a diabetic friend or family member can tell when that person is off kilter and get them a sweet. But it's something completely different to recognize that the sweet only addresses the momentary symptom of a far greater disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Duna

I wait for the end it was enough now from the second chapter and the end of the first chapter to wait for the end chapter. I think the most interesting when a trap situation opned out to the victim. To live in a shitty mariage with a promiscuous wife may be a true trap situation, when the wictim can not leave the trap for sake of kids, fortune, home lazyness or illness. These people's stories are the Escape from Cuckolding stories. The Escape from Cuckolding stories are the one of the most rare story types in Loving Wives. Because is very rare sometime this story type it could bring very interesting sometime very humorous or sometime very dramatic stories. The Hungarian way of saying says "Better late than NEVER!" and the Escape from Cuckolding stories testify this well. Does the author's end note to Xleglover indicate an Escape from Cuckolding story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time

Like the writer I had a lot of time on my hands, there's no way I could have dragged myself through this garbage otherwise, Yawnnnnnnnn

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm gonna stick it out

Only because of this Author's previous work, which I've always enjoyed , I'm going to finish reading this series of stories . I pray that I'm not wasting my time !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
messy, complicated and not always pleasant...real life

I applaud the character and plot development. This is so far above the common cucky story filled with BBC bulls and closet trannie cucks. Who hasn't known someone in a relationship that is fundamentally toxic, but who can't/won't end it? All the advice in the world won't make the horse drink.

Jav, this is top notch work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Interesting story .

Did I miss it ? He married her after her commitment to a monogamous relationship . They are to love only each other and their child, Henry . So, why is this story going is going to be so long ??

You have explored an interesting couple , Trina the sister and her family, including Jerry are hilarious . True to life . Unfortunately , Javmor79 your writing doesn't have it.

I want to find out what happens ( I really already know, they will divorce she is a cheat ). More importantly how you reach the resolution is what will keep me . But it is difficult . Your story doesn't flow, umm smoothly . Maybe it is the back and forward time skipping . Or maybe the writing technique you have ( is there such a thing?).

I don't really know why , Javmor79 , but reading your stuff can be a tough slog . Sadly it isn't because of the story . I will stick it out . I want to see if Josh finds happiness in life and whether he keeps Henry in his life .

Thank you for the effort .

AMerryman

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
Thought I'd comment

I thank you for reading. I made a mistake earlier. This is a 6 part story, not 7.

Now, with that out of the way. I can say what I really wanted to say, I waited until halfway through to share this bit.

As I explained before, this was an experiment, and successful one I think. Part of the experiment was to see how people would react to the story knowing it was cuckold story from the beginning. Would it shape the way that you see the characters, namely Naomi?

Let me give you a synopsis as I see it about her. In the beginning, she was called a cheating whore by many. Yet she was never his girlfriend. When Josh stormed out the first time, they'd only been together for 2 and a half months. Why would she want to commit if she enjoyed her freedom at this point? Would you? I took this part directly from my life. In this part, Naomi was me. My now wife wanted me to commit to her after a short time, but I was young and in love with the fact that I had freedom. I didn't want to give it up, even if she was special. I love beautiful women, and I didn't like the idea of only having to commit to one. We all know how easy it is to attract women at that age. A little charm, a nice smile, and that was all they needed. There was no way I was going to commit. Like I said, I was young and in love with myself. Haven't any of you ever been in Naomi's shoes?

Next, she offers to give up everyone else for him. She is still called a cheating whore, even though she never cheated on him. Josh rejects her. So she lives her life. She continues on like she had been. Would you go celibate if you offered to commit and were rejected? What did she do wrong here? This once again was taken from my own life. My now wife had met another guy and I was scared of losing her. I offered to give everyone else up and she basically told me, "Too bad, so sad."

Next, she and Josh finally get together, and she is faithful to him. She takes care of him. But this part is her manipulating him. The "snicker's bar incident" is seen as her reeling him in for the big finish.

She has not lied to him at this point, she has always been honest with him, and since she committed to him has been with only him. Yet she is a cheating, manipulative skank.

So far, at least in my eyes, the only thing that she has done is manipulated some restaurant owner into a free meal. He rubbed her ass. Yet she is a cheating, manipulative whore.

I wonder how much of the perception of her is built on the fact that you KNOW ahead of time what kind of story this is. That was the reaction that I wanted to see. With that knowledge, EVERYTHING that she does looks manipulative and wrong, even if it isn't.

If you please, let me know exactly how she is manipulating him AT THIS POINT. I really would like to know if your opinion is based off of what is happening now, or what will happen.

I thank you guys for you comments and honesty. I really appreciate it, even the negative ones.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
Just read Harry's comment and I have to ask.

Hey Harry. I have to ask this. How did Josh use Carlos' death as a justification to marry Naomi? Are you reading lines that aren't there? Yes Carlos died and Josh did marry Naomi, but there was no correlation between the two. How did you come to that?

I hope you are paying attention to the comments and can answer me because I just don't see that. I can see almost everyone else's gripes, but I can't see that one.

Let me know. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
People are blind as fuck

The problem isn't the Wife, if the husband could have adapted and realized all marriages fizzle out a bit after the first few years he could have kept the train on the tracks but then he decided to play with fire and got burnt. He encouraged her he pushed her, he was the one doing all the manipulating at that point and now I really don't have any sympathy for his life because he dug his own hole without a way of climbing put of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another great chapter Love the story

gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
UGH

My heart sank as soon as XLEGlover was mentioned. As far as I can tell, his plots essentially centre upon a nympho wife and a husband who encourages her, because he is, what most people would consider to be, sick in the head. Intellectualising cuckolding is a difficult task, as one always has to suspend belief at some point to make the plot work. It is different from the normal sex stories, written to gratify readers. With apologies to the author of the Cuckold's Diary for bringing up his work here, I read yesterday's chapter in his saga, which he says is true. The realism comes through, even though I struggle to understand the mind sets of him and his wife and wonder how it will all end. It will be interesting to see how Javmor brings things to a close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unlikeable Character

You have purposefully made Josh a unlikable character to make it easier to not have sympathy for his cause which is fine as it's your story and your characters. The truth of the matter is that he was willing to sacrifice to much from the start to be with her. He got lovers nuts as soon as he was with her but she didn't feel the same way which is her right. Once he found out she wasn't only banging him he called time for a while, she doesn't like it but accepts it but a six mouths later seeing him brings a little emotion not having him around so she flirty knowing it will get to him. It's more the insult he throws at her that makes her react later on that night, she doesn't like seeing herself as someone so selfish and hurtful. Josh says it himself once he saw her again he got lovers nuts but even worse this time he accepts her banging others. It only comes to a head when she dislikes him banging another chick bringing them on some sort of even keel. Even though he knocks her back on exclusivity, it's only brought up because of her jealousy.It's brought up again when they are married, he must sacrifice again, for her to be sexual again with him, he must allow her to flirt first then bang other guys to be desirable enough for her. She's a opportunist, instead of discouraging any such notion of playing such a game, knowing that they are married now with a kid she adds wood to the fire only thinking of her desires and chance to fuck random men again, always the selfish one, not once thinking what affect her desire not to be truly intimate with her husband until she gets that gratification from others at the gym. Both are two fucked up people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Why did Naomi have such a hold on my heart? No fucking clue."

Your character has been diminishing in intelligence from the start, but that statement caps the verdict: he is too shallow and stupid to function in a mature relationship. The statement is just another way of saying "love is blind." Infatuation is blind, or at least uncontrolled. But love is so powerful and substantive that to claim its blind is like claiming the performance of a professional athlete is just luck, or natural ability. No, love is many things, but blind is not one of them. Love is work, and cyclical between joy and pain. Also love is fluid and constantly evolving and changing. Your two main characters love no one.

Sorry, but the story simply isn't worth going into discussing the complexities of a loving relationship. Such a discussion would be way over the heads, and hearts, of the characters you have created here. Just shallow immature people acting selfishly and trying to manipulate other people for their own advantage. That's not love, nor respect. Its just sad. And boring.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
another great chapter This is a wonderful cuckold story

if you don't like them stop fucking read hem dear annony you a asshole of the nth degree. I gave it a 5. I mean how fucking dumb are you!??

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
really

I admit you have some skill in writing, But this story makes no sense at all...sounds like Josh is a reluctant cuckhold at best and that his wife all along has been a selfish uncaring person...who only thought about how Josh felt when he dated the Mel the normal girl. so you take a guy who had low self esteem his whole life and he marries a self serving slut, her actions show she doesnt care about his husband...and your dragging this out between the past and the present...Josh needs to walk away and get therapy, Please end this story with Josh having some self respect and moving on without the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ah Yes!

This is the bull.chasing after the cape.We all know what happens to the bull don't we? It doesn't usually end up to we'll for him.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
You all know how much I love posing questions that warrant debate

Here is my question. Why do you love you spouse? I am almost certain that the most popular answer (giving the context of this story) is that she is faithful and honest. But these are not a reasons WHY. Why did you pick her above all others? What made her special?

"Why is the only source of power. Without it you are powerless." Merovingian.

The WHY of love is always elusive. No one really knows why. You think you do. You all will likely list characteristics of the faithful, sacrificing wife, but there are many women that fit that description. I have had a fair share of women, yet I still don't know why I chose my wife above the rest. She is beautiful, but I've had prettier. She is faithful, and she is loving, but I've had other girlfriends that fit that bill.

So that is my question. Why did you chose your spouse above all of the rest? What set her apart?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well Im done

When you started bringing xlegsucker story line in this Im done .Been in cuckold marriage for 35 years and not once has my wife or her boy toys made fun of me or tried to disrespect me . I dont think most people just dont get the working of a cuckold marriage they think the hubby is a pitty puppy who gets off on being shit on that 1% of the people .Went on a cruze last summer with 8 cupples 10 days and nights, not once did I see a wife in our group disrespect or dish out crap to there husbands. Yes they slept with other men but the respect was allways there , No I wasn't in there rooms at night but You could tell all of us have a strong marriage . When you read x's or jaycucks storys you see two men who only get off if there rolling in self pitty and boo hoo me crap that is not a cuckold marriage. That is two men who need a good Dr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a different game

The author is deluding himself. The game in this story is the same game as in the Mike and Jen stories. Not as well-written, but the characters are just as moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously? Xleglover ?

This isn't a real cuckold story such as Xleglover writes.

He write rubbish fantasy crap .... This is very realistic and much much better then anything he could ever hope to write.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
JAVMOR79 here to answer your question about Carlos death beiing used as an excuse to Marry a cunt

you asked ....."How did Josh use Carlos' death as a justification to marry Naomi"?

JAVMOR dude dont get me angry You wouldnt t like me very much when am angry I cant belIeve you are pulling this shit with ME ...ME !!!!???

ON PAGE 2 ... THE PRESENT - September 2015

The only response I can give is a shrug of my shoulders. Things get awkwardly quiet for a moment until I ask, "What's it like sis, you know, with him gone?"

By "him" I was referring to her late husband and my niece's and nephew's father. Carlos was a cop who was shot in the line of duty while doing a routine traffic stop. He didn't realize that the beat down Honda that he pulled over for speeding was stolen and had a trunk full of drugs with a driver on his third strike.

"Lonely. Fucking lonely." Now it's my turn to nod.

"Do you ever get over it?"

She sadly shakes her head. "No. Never. Especially when little Carlos looks so much like him. There isn't a day that goes by that something doesn't remind me of him. I used to play this game with myself where I try to imagine what Carlos would do or say when the kids did something good like come home with a good grade or something bad like rub bubble gum in each other's hair."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

then at the very end he says

..."t would life look like if I had to continue without Naomi?

Fucking lonely indeed."

QED dude

calclovercalcloverover 8 years ago
javmor

Well.written if not my cup.of.tea.You asked.the question why we would.pick a spouse but this story gives us the reasons as to why you would NOT pick this person for.a.spouse.Loyalty and fidelity can be reasonseen but disrespect.which Naomi seems to display openly is an absolute deal.breaker to most men.Right? If.my spouse disrespected.me.as.Naomi does her husband she would be looking for a different spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written regardless of the story line.

Sidetracking to Trina, Carlos and Jerry and those relationships did distract somewhat, but not enough to keep the story from being riveting. I'll look forward to succeeding chapters.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Still a good story...

Still a good story...Where emotions flow all over it...This has 7 parts, a long way still to go, but I'll be reading it all and in the end comment the whole story...3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The main problem?

Is that they're unlikeable people. So it's hard to enjoy the story. Whether or not it's real life or not matters not. Readers are picking at all their flaws. It's easy to do and it's what happens here in the comments section. You must realize by now that the majority of readers in the Loving Wives section really don't like cheaters. Even a whiff of dishonesty gets the cheaters burned at the proverbial stake. So to say that you don't understand the rabid nature of the commentators seems to demonstrate an incredible lack of understanding about the readership. Telling readers that this is a "cuckold story" and then crediting Xleglover for anything just serves to further flame the fires of dislike. So before you've really started the story people are predisposed to hate it. I think you have no chance of getting decent scores from this mess. We'll see.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
@ Harry and others

Harry, wWhy would you get angry? LOL. You really need to lighten up.

Since you are just browsing the story and not really reading it, I will bring you up to date. He was already married to Naomi when Trina said she was lonely without Carlos. This wasn't the reason why he married her in the first place.

Secondly, Trina being lonely isn't a reason for him to stay with her. You are assuming things and reading more than the words that are actually there. He would be lonely without Naomi. Any man would be lonely if he left his wife. Anyone who denies this is delusional. But that isn't him using Carlos as an excuse to stay with her. That is him recognizing that he would be lonely without her.

To everyone else. No one really told me what it is that Naomi did wrong. There is a reason why I went through three chapters without any infidelity. I wanted to see what the opinion would be of her regardless of if she cheated or not.

Give me examples of how she disrespected him thus far? How has she cheated?

Also, no one told me WHY they love their spouse.

I am really enjoying this, in case you guys haven't noticed. Even if you don't enjoy the story, are you at least interested in the debate that it brings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't think I'll ever understand the appeal of the cuckold stories

It's a man thing, as far as I can tell. It's not something that has ever occurred to me, nor to any other woman I know, when it comes to sexual fantasies. I know lots of freaky women, and have my own freaky thoughts, but the cuckolding stuff is just not on the radar screen. What is it with you guys?

I've read a couple of the xleglover stories, and when you mentioned them, I wondered where you're going with this series. That author, in my opinion, doesn't understand women. And doesn't much like them, I think. He's obsessed with the thought that we're all stupid little animals and cheap sluts at heart, who can only find gratification when we're stuffed with enormous things. How disrespectful and reductive is that?

At least javmor isn't justifying his female character sleeping around because "obviously" she can't be truly satisfied by the male character's small penis, and "deserves" the wonders and ecstasy of a gigantic member. Which is just... Jesus... do you guys really buy that? Among other things, it lets you off the hook from putting in the effort to be good lovers.

But javmor, your female character doesn't read like a real woman, at least from what you've written so far. I've never met a woman who acted or thought like this. Do you actually know women who are so primarily sex driven? Do you know why women most often cheat in the real world? It's not about sex. It's about the breakdown of affection and respect and the perception of love in the relationship with their man. I'm not saying that a good, creative, constantly fresh sex life isn't important to love, because it is. Partly because it's a sign of effort and commitment. But overall, I don't believe in this female character. She doesn't scan as believable.

Bottom line? Cuckolding, power plays and the big dick obsession are man things. Loss of passion, affection and kindness are woman things.

There's so much ignorance and hatred toward women in LW. I check in on some of the better LW authors on occasion, but so many of these stories send me rushing back to romance and erotic couplings. And occasionally fetish. ;) I like your writing, javmor, but may I suggest you run your female characters past a woman during the writing process? I'm not being mean. I suspect it wouldn't be easy for me to write a man, either.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
The characters are only un lked byyou dear annony and we don't give a rat's ass what you think

I gave it a 5 just to offset your dumbass fucking fag vote

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
Why I love my wife

My three biggest reasons.

1. Because I am happier (most of the time) when i am with her than when i am not;

2. Because she makes me better than I am without her. She softens my sharp edges and gives me support and encouragement to be tough when my instinct is to be weak;

3. Because knowing that she is there (not even necessarily literally present, but in my life) makes me feel safe and comfortable in a world that often feel unsafe and uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@vastiesmith from anonymous woman (who commented above)

I know (really, I know) that it's pointless to engage with people who are vicious online, but can I say this? You must be getting on in years, or be fairly uneducated or sheltered, or... simply a bad human being. Calling people "fucking fag" is a dead giveaway. No decent person under 60, or who has graduated HS, or who has a heart and a brain, would use anti-gay slurs the way you do. That's really dated. Look around you. The world has changed for the better.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
MRS ANNONY! You're completely wrong

MS in Finance, worked 20 years am 40s and hate these annony people like you who won't give a name and try to destroy the story and this site. So shut your mouth because you have no idea who I am!! Fuck off sister,.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
To the very insightful anonymous commenter

I wish you had a name. You've given the most insightful comment and the fairest question yet.

All of my female characters are based on real women. This one (Naomi) is actually a combination of a few. Mel is based off of an ex of mine. In another story, Selene was a co worker of mine. I take real people and use their personalities (as least how I see them) and put them through the story of my choosing. The only exceptions are "Innocent Text Messages" and "Love at first sight theory". Those were actual events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@nonethewiser from anonymous woman

That's really lovely.

In the same spirit, and answering javmor's question, here's why I love my husband:

-Because my life changed from the moment we met. It got better and richer.

-Because he never ceases to amaze me, surprise me, and thrill me in new ways.

-Because he sees me and knows me like no other ever has or ever could.

-Because he makes me feel safe and loved. Always. Even when he has an off day, and even when I'm in a crappy mood.

-Because he makes me laugh, including at myself.

-Because he inspires things in me that make me proud of myself. He makes me care about more than me. He makes me want to take care of him and make him happy.

Okay, the bonus point is a little gratuitous, but true:

-Because he took the time to learn more about my body than I ever knew, myself, and he gives me pleasure I swear to freaking god I never knew was possible. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@javmor from anonymous woman

Fair enough. And maybe I was a bit unfair. You are writing a fictional story, and you have noted that you're trying to explore unfamiliar territory with this cuckolding business. So I'm sorry if I was too harsh. In any case, it's a sign of respect for your writing that I'm commenting here. I don't comment very often. And I also know I'm kind of foolish, because no matter how a story starts, even in LW, I'm always hoping for a happy, romantic ending that feels real and plausible. Of course, by the middle and end of many stories, I'm left siding with the burn the ***** crowd. ;)

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
You guys...

Guys, I am officially getting no work done today. It's Friday anyway. Good thing I'm the boss. LOL

To the people that answered to why they love their spouse. How is that any different than what Josh feels? Naomi hasn't cheated. She takes care of him. She makes him feel safe. Yet everyone is accusing her of being a cheating whore and disrespecting him. Where is this coming from? Is there something she did, or is it the anticipation of what is to come?

Another commenter said that by even mentioning that it was a cuckold story, that would sway the crowds perception of the characters. That was actually the point I was making. No cuckold story, no matter how well written, is going to get a fair shake. I really think its a shame. But C'est la vie in Loving Wives. LOL.

You guys are awesome.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
Another piece for the insightful anonymous woman (I think)

Naomi isn't like she is for purely sexual reasons.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
@Javmor79

I certainly agree that the reaction here is to have a knee-jerk negative reaction to cheating wife stories, and think your experiment really demonstrates that.

I would make one caveat, though. The word cuckold, especially as most frequently used in LW, has more negative connotations. It often -not always- involves humiliation of the husband. So saying that a story is a "cuckold story" is different than saying that it is an "unfaithful wife story" or "open marriage story".

xylem69xylem69over 8 years ago
An Answer to Your Question

To everyone else. No one really told me what it is that Naomi did wrong. There is a reason why I went through three chapters without any infidelity. I wanted to see what the opinion would be of her regardless of if she cheated or not.

Your question is misleading. Since you go from past to present at will not chronologically we know from the start that she cheated. All the historical material is provide the sign posts to the ultimate result. She didn't cheat till she violated the game rules. At least that is what we know. We aren't provided with her POV so we don't know (at least yet) when or why she decided cheat. At the point of the decision she cheated. You have withheld the actual cheating from the story so you could claim there was no cheating in the first 3 chapters but you know you are not being honest in that assessment.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
I would love to know how I am manipulating readers

At Palewriter and xylem69,

How are my comments manipulative? I am simply asking questions. I'm not trying to shape anyone's mindset. I just want to understand it. That is what I do.

Palewriter, I understand that you don't like the content, but I honestly think that you are reading way too much into what I say. In my belief, you are put off by the fact that I would dare write a story like this and that is why you are perceiving me the way you are. Just my opinion though.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
round we go Javmor - lets be clear I said in chapter 1 I am CHEEIGN for Naomi

1 Since I am the only that brought up CARLOS thing Its clear I did read the story --so fuck you

2 going back and forth with the time line does cause some confusion.

3 I said back in chapter 1 that I am cheering for Naomi - I was to this point. She was for the most part open and honest about what she was doing I agree

4 But for you to ask in the feedback 2 or 3 times what did she doe wrong NOW after what we have learned is REALLY shocking

Please explain how a long term AFFAIR /cheating on Josh with 1 guy ( maybe more?) while married is = "Naomi did nothing wrong "

Naomi and Josh a specific if bizarre sexual relationship and as long as it was fantasy and play acting and it worked for both of them GREAT! who am I to judge? But a long term affair is NOT the same thing

5 You still have not explain why Josh married her AND expectedly she would not cheat

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Cuckold

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.' (Alice Through The looking Glass)

'Cuckold' is an old word coming from cuckoo -- the bird that lays its egg in another bird's nest. A cuckold is a husband whose wife has committed adultery -- neither more nor less. The word has only recently come back into common use due to literature such as that seen here in the Loving Wives category.

'Cuckold' doesn't say why the wife committed adultery nor does it define the reaction of the husband. For some reason, people here seem to want to define the word to give personality traits to the cuckold that reflect their own moral judgements about him.

Some of the comments here are making these judgements about Josh and the historical part of the story hasn't even made him a cuckold yet. Life is complex. There are many reasons why a wife and a husband may behave the way they do. This story is an interesting attempt to explain the complexity involved in Josh's relationship with Naomi.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fascinating

I'm finding the comments here more interesting then the story sorry your a good writer and all but this plot and theme has been retread more then most tires. the reaction to your story though is in the eye of the reader so to speak and what experiences they have had before coming to this point and are always slanted by such, whether they have been apart of, near one or around a relationship like this one. which leads us to mental health, honesty, truth and change. see with your characters they can tell the truth without truly being honest, because honesty involves a mental aspect and ones opinion becomes involved and is always skewed. see you can tell the truth to the world and still lie to yourself but you cannot but you cannot be dishonest with yourself and not suffer some consequences. the same goes with change hardest thing a human has to do because it means you have to admit fault in your life then do something about it and who wants to admit that right!, people believe they are perfect the way they are and no change is ever needed. they can come up with all types of justifications and rationalization until truth meets honesty leopard and spots thing. When you finally got with that woman where you truthful or honest, did you tell her the truth the only reason I'm with you is I'm afraid of losing you and what we have going or were you honest by adding until something better comes along no matter how long that may be weeks, months, years. so the reasoning behind change is more important then the change itself, if it comes from inside its honest for something outside not so. just like the scene from the movie the "Departed" we deal in deception here not self deception. sorry hope I didn't bore yah !! I look forward to seeing how you twist and turn these to self deceiving people in the rest of your story.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
HE LOVED HER DEAR ANNONY> Something you know nothing about!!!!

Your wife left you because of that and the fact you have a 3 inch cock. And no tongue, GOD bless her.

JounarJounarover 8 years ago

Re - Dare to write a story like this? LOL

Bang on the money. Nothing remotely daring about yet another cuck story in LW these days. Hell, only 4 out of 25 stories on the new submissions page for LW have scored above a 3.50 which just shows how sorry a state this site is in.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Much better continuation

and to see that Xleglover is your muse for "the Game' bodes both well and poorly. You see he writes of a cuck with truly some mental problems, the need for every increasing relationship risk to fuel his lust. It is a fetish that is truly perverted, and one not suitable for folks with children to raise, IMHO.

In any event, we will see the extent the narrator debases himself in "The Game". As well as what drove Naomi to play outside the rules of "the Game". Hope you have some good insights into her reasoning and rationalization for her breaking the rules. And what the narrator does about the breaking of the rules.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
And btw, the number of comments one gets is truly the measure of the

worthiness of a tale. Do you know how much money marketers and mfg spend to try and get honest opinions and evaluations of their products? For you to cut thru the noise, and cause people to take the time to comment, that means you hit onto something.

However I am puzzled why you are puzzled at reader's rxn to Naomi-of course she cheats-you laid that out in the first chapter!? Why else is Josh at his sisters? Why else is she so panicked at his leaving? Why else is she so furtive and then breaking into sobs when he returns home? So since the reader know she is a cheat, of course it colors how we view her in the tale.

The questions I am curious about, is how far Josh gets into the cuckoldry-is he licking other guys jizz out of Naomi? I mean to me that is gay, so there is no coming back from it. The other is how he reacts to her breaking the rules of their game.

Keep it real, scores will be high, take it along the path of Xleglover or Goodlife and you will be excoriated. Best wishes and appreciate your efforts.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
re: number of comments

Indeed, patillie, a story that is realistic and engages the reader will elicit a lot of comments. It is a measure of how well the author has done his or her job. Javmor is a clever and engaging writer, as seen by the comments made so far on this series.

That is very different from scoring. Javmor invited one bombs in his preface to Ch.1, and there is an entertaining story The One Bomber in Humour and Satire by twistedsickmind that explains the phenomenon. I suspect that a really well-written story will get a lot of 1-star and 5-star scores but not many in the middle.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You asked...

Javor

"... I took this part directly from my life. In this part, Naomi was me. My now wife wanted me to commit to her after a short time, but I was young and in love with the fact that I had freedom. I didn't want to give it up, even if she was special. I love beautiful women," 

So do I but... Once I had a relationship that moved to sex, I and my gf expected it to be monogamous. That avoided a whole lot of heartaches and worry about STDs. Sex wasn't just about getting off but for me anyway required a spiritual connection and having someone that could potentially be a life partner.  Casual FWBs wasn't interesting. I was actually more concerned that we were making each other happy than my just getting what I wanted. If I wasn't doing it for her it was a huge turn off. Love wasn't sex and sex isn't love. Sex is something that enhances the bond of love. 

"Haven't any of you ever been in Naomi's shoes?"

No I wasn't a male slut. 

"So that is my question. Why did you chose your spouse above all of the rest? What set her apart?"

women are like roses, they come in all different shapes, sizes, color and fragrances. 

they are beautiful and lovely to look at. How can I say a red rose is more beautiful than a yellow rose, or white more beautiful than orange or ....   So it is with women, all different and all beautiful. So how is it my rose stands out above all the rest? Because she's the one rose that says she loves me - above all the rest. 

 @anony cuck...

"Went on a cruze last summer with 8 cupples 10 days and nights, not once did I see a wife in our group disrespect or dish out crap to there husbands. Yes they slept with other men but the respect was allways (sic) there ..."

Sleeping with other men is a funny way of showing respect. Would your wife feel respected if you slept with other women? If not why not and why would  it be different for you? Aren't you sexually inferior to your wife? Unable to get and satisfy other women? It's one thing to be swingers on somewhat equal terms but being a cuckold isn't that. Denial is such a wonderful thing.

@ female anon

 " I know lots of freaky women, and have my own freaky thoughts, but the cuckolding stuff is just not on the radar screen. What is it with you guys?"

most women don't get off on pictures of cocks or porn. Men are visual. Women not so much. The "emotional" is usually more important - a "connection". Circulation of playboy v playgirl... Some cucks are into the bdsm side of it. I don't get femdom either but some guys get off on it  Some are more into things like MFM threeways.. Banging the ... Out of a willing "slut"... Sexually dominating her.  Whatever.  Takes all types huh. 

"At least javmor isn't justifying his female character sleeping around because "obviously" she can't be truly satisfied by the male character's small penis, and "deserves" the wonders and ecstasy of a gigantic member. Which is just... Jesus... do you guys really buy that? "

It play to a fear many guys have that they aren't adequate in some way. Which isn't just a matter to dick size. Do we make enough money, drive a sexy enough car, have a prestigious enough job to impress the object of our desire... are we a good enough dancer, romantic enough, loving enough, rough enough? There is a fundamental inequality in the war between the sexes. Most half way attractive  women can get a lot of men to bed them. Just show off some skin and flirt and some lounge lizard will fall in the trap. Unless you are Javmor and can bag any babe you want just smiling at them causing them to leap into your bed it's not that easy for most guys... we have to work at it. 

"It's about the breakdown of affection and respect and the perception of love in the relationship with their man. "

Those are often the reasons for men to cheat as well but the "the breakdown of affection and respect and the perception of love" appear differently to men and women. When a woman "let's herself go", doesn't bother with her appearance, stops wearing sexy cloths, stops being seductive and sexy because she's got the ring on her finger and has had it for a long time so she doesn't feel she has to try to win her man anymore men can feel that love, affection and respect are all  long gone. Having a sexy wife on my arm tells me she loves me because she could still attract and have other men but she chooses me and I would assume because she loved me.

"What's to talk about Naomi? You fucked another guy behind my back, for weeks mind you, despite everything we had set up. You did what you wanted. Period. I've been trying to reawaken the old Naomi for months now. Well, here you are." 

Isn't that exactly what she did wrong. What are the rules of their game, btw? She broken them and that's cheating. So she is a deceitful lying cheating slut whore... 

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SO I DID MISS IT

So she hasn't cheated . Why is he living with his sister ?

See, this is what happens when I multi-task and read a story . Sorry Javmor79 , no more ignorant comments from me .

Until I read the last chapter . But I do find your writing a bit of a slog, sorry .

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mine's?

No such word - simply use 'mine'. This story is mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No doubt about it....

That's good storytelling.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lost it

I was liking the 1st two installments of this story, but lost it on this 3rd.

The writer surely has talent, but this shifting from present to past got so tedious as to put me in skim mode.

More importantly, I find that I hate Naomi and really don't like Josh very much. I was rooting for Josh to finally make a sensible decision relative to Naomi. Even in love, there is a some level of self respect and self preservation that most people have. Josh is so pitiful, apparently he doesn't have one. I can not root for a person like that. So now I find it no longer matters if or how or why that selfish bitch Naomi fucks him over.

Two stars on this installment.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 8 years ago
I hoped for more but.....

I read the first installment and very much liked it. The second was less interesting. This chapter.... well, I do believe you've found the right formula to totally destroy any and all eroticism that might ever try to link up with cuckoldry. This was totally boring, tedious and long winded......I stopped out of sheer apathy for any of the characters in this story. Your writing (punctuation, grammar, spelling, etc) was spot on. But you've dried up the plot so much I couldn't stand to finish anymore of it.... stopping near the end of page 2. I won't look for any more chapters with this title. Sorry.

2 stars.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago
Couple things

I wholeheartedly disagree with you about this story. It is a stereotypical cuck story that is simply taking weeks instead of a day to read. Neither the hubby nor the wife has any idea about commitment to a relationship. They are both, BOTH, ego-centric and get off in the assumed power they believe they personally have. I sincerely feel sorry for Henry. Growing up in a house like this with parents this selfish will be a living hell as he gets older.

What exactly did she do to get the comped meal. You did not describe this at all. Since she has been "nothing but honest with him" (um, so long as he asks, right?) why didn't you provide that information unless you want the reader to read between the lines. We can only infer from what we're given combined with experience so don't blame a reader for seeing her jacking some old creep off to win a dollar bet.

The biggest problem continues to be that neither of these characters are worth liking or caring about so we won't have the same connection to them that you do. You have so much invested in the characters and story that it seems that you can't understand why someone doesn't get it like you do.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Sigh. And they say **I** am pretentious

Javmor,

Openly using the story as a Rorschach test for your readers, to see how they react is not going to win you any points. ("Gee...look at the little monkeys making assumptions. Dance, Harry, Dance!")

They feel how they feel about the characters and this implied 'I want to see how you horribly judge Naomi first and THEN I am going to reveal the truth to display your idiocy and judgmental natures' thing...it's rubbing everyone the wrong way.

If you are going to write an unpopular story, write an unpopular story. Those who reflexively hate cheaters are going to reflexively hate cheaters. Those who like gripping emotional dramas will like it as a gripping emotional drama. But don't write an unpopular story and tell us we are stupid if we don't like it or be a judgmental ass at us for us being judgmental asses.

The only place you should defend it is if they are interpreting something horribly wrong. Like Slirpuff's recent 'Till Death Do Us Part', he said the cheaters didn't do the deal. HE KNOWS. We don't! So instead of telling him what his OWN CHARACTERS actually did, we instead crucify him for shitty and misleading writing ; )

Ahem.

But you pose these questions and it's time for someone to take a stab at them. You want to make Naomi's actions seem defensible because 'she is honest about what she is.'

Hannibal Lecter is honest about what he is. Does that make him any less loathsome a person? Any less dangerous a person? No? Hmm.

Naomi KNOWS how society judges her actions. She has been wildly sensitive to the word 'slut' and 'whore' from day one. Naomi also KNOWS how hurt this clown (I barely remember his name) is when she fucks other people.

He has told her. He has shown her. He has made her feel the same way.

And...'Ferrari Naomi', when faced with the prospect that she has to give up her freedom at al, becomes VW Naomi, zero to sixty in...never.

That was not what this clown went into the showroom to buy. She changed her entire character on him because 'he just doesn't do it for me'. She is a classic cake eater. There is a strong element of fraud here. Naomi, it seems, needs an entire pit crew to be a Ferrari. Good for her. Admit it, pull the plug and leave this guy.

So this guy has decided that he does not want VW Naomi, which he can afford to own. He wants Ferrari Naomi even if he can only RENT her (what are these stains on the seat?)

And now HE is whining that someone else has taken her around the block a few too many times and burned out the transmission?

They are both tools and in the estimation of society, rather selfish (to the first) and short sighted (in the second) people. Where a lot of people are calling bullshit is making Naomi SO PERFECT in all other cases. Selfish people are selfish people. In a lot of ways, not just their vagina. So this rings a little hollow.

Love.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." I Corinthians 4-7

This is an interesting definition and Naomi violates quite a few of the tenants.

But basically, love is the feeling you feel about yourself from the other person. It is inspirational, warm and safe.

Does THIS guy feel these emotions from her?

You wrote it. The answer is 'no'. Not while she is fucking around. Because fucking breeds strong bonding emotions. So she can learn to love another...and he knows it. Isn't that how HE got her?

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Um

No, javmor. You do NOT get to put this guy in a basement, screaming that she cheated on him...and then sigh and ask us as if we were little children why we think that she cheated on him!

That the specific ACTION has not BEEN SHOWN (It has certainly occurred if the present day is him REACTING to her infidelity) is a function of your back and forth writing style.

Don't pull bullshit legalistic rationalizations on us.

1) We know he feels betrayed.

2) We knows he somehow knows she is cheating...as he defines it.

3) We know SHE knows she cheated. Look at her reaction. Naomi is a pain in the ass when she is self righteous. She...feels beaten. She feels wrong. She has BURNED him any time he is even the tiniest bit wrong in the past. Here? No.

4) We know they had an open marriage going on but with IRON CLAD RULES...which she has, as far as he is saying, reacting and even his sister is telling us, she clearly violated.

Note well: sister is blaming her brother for accepting and encouraging this idiotic situation in the first place, not saying he is WRONG in his facts on the ground.re her infidelity.

So cut the BS. You would have a point if you were writing this in a temporally linear fashion. Not here.

njlaurennjlaurenover 8 years ago
The author

Is not being fair,because the experiment is rigged in that people have little information about what Naomi did.What she did in their game was mutual,but we also know she brole the rules,she cheated,despite the author saying people are calling her a whore and slut wrongly,when she cheated. She had a clandestine relafionship,and Josh rightfully is wondering if she is having an emotional relatiinship/affair.Her going behind his back either means she loved the guy,got feelings for him,or was getting off on cheating behind his back,and both are betrayals.There is a difference between a cuckold relationship designed for both of them,and her cheating for hersef,it shows disrespect and non caring for josh,and that is the problem.We don't know what or why she did what she did,but she deliberately broke the rules and didn't care,she co u ld hurt the child and hubby but it looks like she didn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let's wait!

I say to wait for the last sequel. Javmore79's example was he does not want to write Xleglover's stories (But Xleglover has 2 stories where the marriages went awry) Michael and Jen move in a same Circle constantly. So we should give the faith to Javmore79's words. So let's wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had to comment

I had to stop reading half way through the first page because your whiny protagonist has hit a pet peeve of mine and it isn't the cuckolding thing. This "I have no choice because the heart want what the heart wants" is crap. It is the same crap women use to explain staying with men who slap them around and fifty years old men say to explain banging their twenty years old secretaries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you @FD45

Your comments are spot on, and I fully enjoyed reading them.

Javmor, this IS a slightly different cuck story, from what what we usually get in LWs. But increasingly, it only seems different in the way you have shepparded the comments section.

I still think (my comments on chapt 2), that when the choice is made to write a story featuring FLAWED characters, that the 3rd person omnicient is the preferred narration style. Additionally, this allows for you to present more of HER side of the story, (without the awkward narration changes), and thus achieve more balance in what I still haven't heard anyone deny is in fact a bold effort at an in depth character study.

There is so much crap written here that it it easy for people to "instinctually" label things as crap. Swimming in a toilet bowl, it becomes very difficult to see anything beyond the turds, right?

Yet there are MANY vocal (which is what you want) readers here that come back to this sewer pit daily, precisely on the faith that it IS still possible to find that diamond in the rough: a truely engaging story that makes you think. I still feel like you have achieved that in this series, in a way that MANY authors here try and fail at.

See even FD45, who might find his appreciation of this story slipping, still has to admit that it (whether the story, or author comments, or perhaps both) HAS made him think, and spurned him on to comment intelligently and with passion.

I say, Great! and Thank you!

But, I have to agree with him that YOUR goals should be more about the story and LESS about the results. Great comments "shouldn't" make or break a story. Sure, we all know that they sometimes do. There are plenty like Luedon who admittedly read JUST for the comments, or Palewriter, who seems to ONLY read the comments. LOL! (BTW, I KNOW that isn't the case with either of them ALL the time.....)

That those readers exist, it is noce to cater to them. But (and I know you value HDK), I think someone like HDK has learned to craft the story to the best of your abilities and then let it stand on its own merits. Comments be damned! and Voting be damned! The fun was in the writing, NOT as much in the reaction. Well Jav, I know you have as much fun in the comments as ANYBODY, but perhaps it would have been better to wait until the end of the full story before admiting to the depths of reader manipulation you have attempted. Besides, if you save all you energy for then, maybe the discussion could spurn on to over a hundred comments, or even more at the outset of a few months or a year?

The beauty of this artform is in the patience required to see all of the elements come together to form the whole.

My strongest criticism of you Javmor, is in you so openly sharing your various impatient tendancies. It may be honest, but THAT alone doesn't make it attractive. A common theme for this story, I think........

See you after chapter 4.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the

Vote score is a good indication of how good the story is.

It's all well and good to say the subject matter caused the low vote but the plot/storyline is THE biggest factor in the quality of storytelling, grammatical errors can easily be forgiven if the storytelling is great.

Sorry to say that the author has failed miserably with this storyline and should rethink the idea of submitting any future chapters or similar stories as the vast majority of readers seriously dislike this kind of plot.

Otherwise he runs the risk of appearing to be pretentious and uncaring of the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: vastiesmith or bonnie, whatever you call yourself

You appear to be a dumb ass, when compared to most of the comments here. Do us all a favor and get lost. Your comments are not constructive or amusing. So why make them? Get over your deep seated hatred for anybody that isn't like you. Another words, grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope this poor bastard finally realizes that his marriage is shit and bumps into Mel and they both realize that they should of never left each other or he reversed the cuck life on her and he plays the game as she has to sit back and deal with it. Also when the question was asked if she is a whore the answer should have been from before they were even married yes. She has always been a whore,slut, pig and if she feels a need to ask that question than deep down she really knows it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is not sure

There are exceptions. Azpiri wrote a 3 sequels story. The most readers complained about the first 2 sequels that the story's plot flows to RAAC, WAAC direction and Azpiri published the 3rd sequel and the story became an excellent super total BTB (Burn The Bastards and Burn The Bitch alike). One of my best favorit "Shattered 03".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To answer your question.

I don't know if your experiment has much validity esp as it was written. It is a little hard since my memory of the first chapters is not that good. I seem to recall that Naomi would let Josh sleep with her and kick him out in the morning while still trying to maintain a friendship with him: Friends with benefits. I seem to recall that she realized he wanted more or should have realized it. So continuing this behavior was not very ethical. Because of your advance notice about the story being a cuck story the kicking out in the morning becomes sinister since it implies because of your warning she may be looking to do more home entertainment with other friends.

Many of us come from a generation in which having sex with someone implied that there were feelings or at least the potential of greater feelings or you would not be having sex with the other person. So people like me would feel that it is not moral for her to be sexing so many other people at the same time she was sexing Josh, i e she is a woman with lose morals. In addition, the kicking out of the house just makes it seem odd. A little later Naomi gets mad when Josh has sex with someone else and if I recall correctly, which I may not, she offered to be faithful. When he does not fall into line she continues promiscuously sexing everyone else again. Not really the type of behavior hat would be considered exemplary for a man or woman but because of our societal expectations maybe even worse since she is a woman. By the way I have been faithful to my wife for over 38 years. Since we first started dating. So I am not preaching a double standard.

I believe many of the readers would think that Naomi was acting like a person with lose morals even without your foreshadowing at the beginning that this was a cuck story. You should try it the other way next time and don't tell everyone that the wife is going to cuck her husband and write a long multi part story over a period of days or weeks and see the response. I personally would not have found Naomi a laudable person without the warning but it may have affected others. I would have considered her a person or low morals. If I got any of the story wrong I apologize it is just from poor memory.

anon.1

imanononeimanononeover 8 years ago
BTW

I would give your story a 4.5. It would be a 5 but I prefer stories a little less more focused on the story line and plat development without a lot of side bars such as the sister's husband and familial relationships that do not move the story along. Still well written and many others enjoy the added dimensions the back story may give.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter

Hope the next chapters comming soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter

Is another chapter coming soon???

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
It is always a mistake to put yourself in the story

It is bound to cause hard feelings, particularly if you cast yourself as the villain.

Bear in mind: Naomi can be a lovely person...at times. But let's not sugar coat it: she treats Josh badly. We have been clear from day one what he wants: a super hot but monogamous girl. Who doesn't want that?

I note that your prior chapters came out every two days or so. It is an engaging read. But you need to let the chips fall where they may. Write Naomi as Naomi. Do not try to force write her as a victim or a blameless person on this. And take the comments as a reflection of NAOMI, not you! (You made this personal, not the commentariat)

Because as written, Naomi is clearly doing BAD things. This is not some rigid moralistic definition (though...these rigid moralistic definitions did not just appear out of thin air to hurt 'free thinkers'. These rules tended to be made to stop people from stabbing one another over relationships! See Pitcairn Island as a historical example) It is a subjective definition made by Josh, the person who actually lives with the consequences. And even if he is a whiny little bitch, he is not exactly a narrow minded Victorian zealot. So if HE is offended, she is behaving egregiously indeed!

So I hope you are not in a huff over the story. I find it fascinating and am entertained by it. I hope you continue.

But stop defending Naomi. Naomi is Naomi. And if you don't like how she appears...hopefully, we all take a lesson on how not to behave because she is clearly causing her husband and her family a lot of pain.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
I also wonder how we are not supposed to know that Naomi cheated

Josh states that she was fucking some guy for weeks behind his back despite what they had set up. That she had cheated.

Seems pretty clear to me. At least he thinks she broke whatever rules they had agreed to. Since we only have his reality in view, I think it is only fair to accept it since she never contradicts him.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Forgot to mention...

I am enjoying the story. The characters are not completely flat shadows of people. They have needs and drives and pain. I have started avoiding multi-part stories until they are finished since I find waiting a week between segments breaks the narrative flow. Hopefully, the wait will be worth it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please finish.

I generally don't like willing cuckold stories, but this one is different. We do know that she apparently slept with someone outside of the deal that they made, we don't know of the particulars of the deal, what happened within the deal, or how and with whom she strayed. Ultimately, we don't know what happened to them as a result. Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Javmor

Please don't bail on the series just because some people wrote negative comments. L W draws strong emotions from readers if the author is good enough to evoke them which you clearly are. So please finish. I would consider your story a 4-5. Probably a 5 given the other fare out there. If I have a different opinion of the characters than you were trying to achieve that does not mean I don't like the story. I wouldn't read it if I didn't. Also, if I said the wife was immoral: so what, that is why I read these kind of stories, for the emotions that they portray not because it is something I would want in real life.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

The worst of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm still waiting.

Don't let these jerks who criticize every cuckold story where the husband, upon finding out, doesn't immediately murder both his wife and her sex partner. They're especially critical if they don't do it it a way that's sadistic. I don't usually like cuckold stories where the husband tolerates it, but you're an extremely good writer, and these characters are interesting, as is the story. Please finish it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoying it...

An interesting addition to the story, not surprising given the title and early clues. However, it bit perplexing given the emotional journey you have taken us on. This guy has never been happy with her being with other guys and has fought to win her heart. And then he gets turned on by the thought of her being with other guys and agrees to the game? Lucy, you got some splanin to do!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

I have grown a bit weary of the cuckold storylines. I never read the pro ones, but used to enjoy the ones that flirted with the edge and then had the couple coming back to their senses. Now, they just all bother me. This is still five stars, and I just love your writers voice. However, You have made abundantly clear why these storylines are hopeless. It should be clear to him that she will never be happy with just him. I'm not even sure she really loves him. Attached to him? Yes. Comfortable with him? Yes. Enjoyed the anchor he provides as she explores her freedom? Yes. But not love. That was clear during the period before they started the flirting portion of their game. She needs the other guys. It never was him. She wasn't this amazing women with him who suddenly became boring after giving birth. She was only amazing because of the other guys she was screwing. I am not sure this could possibly have a satisfying ending for me. He forgives her and they decide to be more determined to keep the rules of the game. Yuck! He forgives her and she decides to be exclusive. It will only be a matter of time before she slips into the doldrums again. Only this time, she will develop a deep seeded hatred for him. Of course, he could just walk away. That is what he really needs to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
she asked if she was a whore, and fucked for a free meal, when is a whore a whore

the husband is a self destructive suicide prone idiot. He married knowing he would be destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another five

Congrats. Another five. More comments at the end. Steve

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

Again, I am writing these as I go, so some may seem obvious to someone who has read the whole chapter! Also, I MAY have read this before, so some of these comments may be repeats (or even contradict!) ones I have made before.

Why is he mad to find her with another man? He never agreed to her offer of exclusivity.

"Big fucking deal. She's still a tramp." – SHE’S one to talk about tramps! She practically holds the patent!

If I read one more bitch about toilet seats I’m going to scream! Don’t guys ever sit down on the toilet? Of course they do, and what do they do if the seat is up? They put it down! End of story!

I’m sorry, maybe I’m showing my own male cluelessness, but SHE was upset at her weight gain, HE wasn’t giving her a hard time about it, he was just giving her an opportunity to do something about it. Why does that make HIM the bad guy?

What WOULD she have said if Jerry wasn’t there?

“he stays clear of mine's” – “Mine” is a possessive all by itself, no apostrophe ‘s’ required!

“The key to getting her back to that was to make her feel sexy again” – Oh, God, I hope he isn’t going to encourage something similar to their old lifestyle!

“so she didn't have on a bra” – Contrary to how my comments may seem, I’m NOT an English major, so this may not be 100% incorrect, but I BELIEVE it would be better as “so she didn't have a bra on,” or even better, “so she wasn’t wearing a bra.”

CUCK! Getting turned on by the thought of your WIFE having ANY sort of sex with another man is disgusting!

“Antonio was kind enough to comp our meal." – I didn’t see anything about a tip for the waiter/waitress.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
she

is a whore she just got paid two meals for a BJ, and the author just made Josh a doormat, after all the drama of being exclusive he lets her blow the guy. When was he neutered, did I miss a chapter? TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ah, the chicken shit is playing with fire

Turning the flirty bitch into a hot babe again is playing with fire. Do I detect a hint of willing cuckoldry Josh? Does it turn you on watching her flirt? Well don't cry when it backfires. Good continuation javmor, so far so good, now I suppose we come to the shit part. eh. (signed ML)

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Super Interesting

A good writer trying out a new (for him) theme. Detailing the nature of the relationship gives one a much better feel for the people. Josh may have good reasons but he certainly reacts like a little boy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He's inviting the foxes into the hen house

Always a bad idea. The writing this chapter wasn't as crisp as the previous chapters. You seem to be letting him wallow in his misery. I'm surprised that he can even stand up without a spine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck shit written by a brain sick author!!!

Whats it to write shit like that crap?? You think you are entertaining?? Bullshit! You only give utterance to your pervert fantasy!! Men who get excited by watching her sluts get fucked by others are sick!! For her self-defense they call their illness fetish!! But its technically a real illness! If they want a normal life with self-respect and a marriage based on love trust and respect then they need therapy and not stories based on pathetic display idioty and contempt!!!

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
Getting harder to follow.

I love the story but it is getting harder and harder to follow. Josh's feelings and desires change so frequently that it's hard to know exactly what he's feeling. At one point he wants exclusively to have her to himself then he wants to play the game of sharing. No wonder she's confused. Josh needs to get his shit together. Nothing wrong with being a cuckold if that's what you both agree on. We have an open marriage but the openeness is more about communicating than sex. This lifestyle takes ultimate trust. That doesn't just happen overnight.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
You're losing me

Your characters are all over the place. Well, for sure, Josh is bouncing all over the existential place.

Naomi is the same character throughout. Like all addicts, sooner or later they fall off the wagon. To the addictive personality there is no such thing as cure. Sooner or later they convince themselves they can take just one drink, or smoke one cigarette.

I'm too tired. I'm going to bed.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
I agree with Hotwife805

Josh is his worst enemy. He wants her to flirt and seduce other men but can’t deal with the aftermath. He should have never married her. He should have married Mel. She needs a shrink more than cock and he needs a divorce so they can salvage what’s left of their lives. The victim is their child.

Solid 5 for the writing. A great writer stirs up the emotions of the reader and you pulled that of wonderfully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Writing Is Clumsy

Jumping back and forth from present to past is bad writing. I hope this will not be indicative of future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm not sure where you're going with this

Or where you're trying to go. Your analysis at the end says you're trying to explore what's important in love and marriage. But how do you expect two immature people like these to even come close to understanding that rather broad concept? Marriage is probably the easier of the two ideas. People get married for a variety of reasons and under different circumstances. So I think it's fair to say no two marriages are exactly the same. And you could simply refer to marriage as an institution the binds two people together legally. Not very romantic that, but it's true nonetheless. But Love? People have written volumes on that subject and still not settled what works. So trying to explore what love and marriage mean to these two is an impossible task as I think they have very differing ideas. But this is pretty badly done. Which is disappointing for this author.

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 5 years ago
I have to disagree with Anonymous who said....

...that he thought the jumps from present to past were "clumsy" and "bad writing." Bullshit. I don't know how many successful writers I've read that have used this strategy at some point to tell a story. Hell, TV shows and movies do it alllllll the time. Personally, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My god this guy is such a pussy. Like seriously, the biggest pussy of all time

He really should just get his ass kicked by somebody maybe that would make him man up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn

I think that the ending truly took on the escense of the 'Hotwive' scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt and sissy loser husband pile of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am on tenterhooks waiting to see what happens even knowing it’s a cuck story.

Hoping like hell she regains her senses.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual, your writing is amazing. Many thanks for your story. However, the storyline, or at least the male characture, just makes me sick. Yes, it is a cuckold story with a difference but this immature man-child is such a weak, pathetic arsehole that it is embarrassing. In many situations he just turns into a coward and runs away without facing reality. Then plays with fire again and later wonders why and how he got burnt. Anyway, thanks again.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
2302 Followers
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...