All Comments on 'Kitty Takes a Lover'

by Truck13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CUCKOLD

Get down there and start eating. I would love to have this happen in my life. They could make me there CUCKOLD CLEANUP boi. YUM YUM YUM

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Gosh Tyrone just showed up for the 10,001 time on Lit

And no doubt Jamal is standing at the door waiting for his turn. And look everybody he has a huge dick! Shocking!

You have to wonder if the same guy keeps writing the same story over and over and over..... :-( 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Go away

Just like you Gordo. If you don like it why do you read so many of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A perfect example

This story shows why Literotica needs a cuckold category.

If this had really been an interracial story, even with the wife-sharing part, I'd have loved it.

But when the cuckold tropes began to creep in -- the large penis fixation, the wife doing things with a lover that she'd never do with the husband etc -- then I lost interest.

If only I'd had been warned ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my 53 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

good story.The first black cock always becomes the first of many.Once they get a taste and feel of huge black cock they cannot get enough.That is fact.My mature white wife became a big slut for black men and their huge cocks.A true bbc size queen.Especially young ones half her age.Now sex for my wife is a black stud.Great sex for her is two black studs.Ultimate sex for her is three or four black studs.She just loves a bbc gang bang.Huge black meat stretching all three of her holes at one time.Cannot get enough of their thick heavy cum loads. And I have to admit it really is very hot and amazing to watch these black stallions fuck her into oblivion.Her eyes rolled back into her head toes curled down into her high heels while gushing and squirting from her pussy as they fuck her long hard and deep and cum down her throat.She loves to be their older white cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Good story over all . But moved a little to fast and ended to quickly.

Having said that if you are considering a sequel that would be great

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
wife

Just to put the record straight not all black males have big cocks, they are just like the rest of the human race. Her husband is now not going to get anywhere her now the silly cuck serves him right.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 4 years ago
Excellent

Write a sequel

!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
TRULY EROTIC STORY

I like the idea of hubby being involved in the selection process.. and being there to watch... that's the only way wife sharing should be done... NONE of the behind hubby's back crap...then both can enjoy her pleasures

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTruck13@Truck13
24 Followers
Thanks for stopping by my profile. My stories are of my experiences throughout my life. Will write more as time permits. I have experienced many types of sex and hope to have more. If you like my profile and stories, then let me know. This makes me excited to know others ...